/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Working In A Hospital?

new2010
04-02-2012, 05:25 AM
AssalmuAleikum,

I do like to know if it is permissble to work in a hospital for social working or normal working as helper. For example making beds or serv meals. But the problem is, that the meals could be with pork, and I am not sure if it is haram to give other people this food. And would it also be haram to work for example in a coffee where they sell mostly coffee but little snakes too which could be with pork, too? Or jobbing for companies where you have to prepare or to pack sandwiches with pork. I think it is not good, but would it be allowed temporary until you get another one. Because it is not easy to find anything in a country which is not islamicly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
new2010
04-05-2012, 09:13 AM
AssalmuAleikum,

nobody an idea? If this queston was asked before, please send me a link. It is important to know for me.

marwen
04-05-2012, 09:26 AM
:sl:

I can redirect you to this fatwa from Islam Q & A :

-----
It is not permissible for you to work in places that sell alcohol or serve it to drinkers, or to work in restaurants that serve pork to diners, or sell it to purchasers, even if that is alongside other kinds of meat or food, whether your job there is selling, serving it, or washing the dishes, because that is helping in sin and transgression, which Allaah has forbidden as He says (interpretation of the meaning): “do not help one another in sin and transgression”. There is no necessity that compels you to do this work, because Allaah’s earth is spacious and there are many Muslim countries where there are plenty of jobs that are permitted by sharee’ah. So be with the Muslims in a land where it is easy to find permissible work.

Isam Q&A

new2010
04-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Wa Alaikum Selam,

If that is haraam, it is no doubt that is haram to pack things with pork, too. Baraak allahu feek, bro.

(at)Admin: Thanks for editing the title of the thread!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!