/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lost all concentration

biz
04-03-2012, 11:03 PM
I feel I have lost almost all of the concentration in school the past year.
I do not know why, but when I try to read in class, my thoughts in another direction instead.
I fail to grasp what the text is about, but I just read the words without really thinking about what they mean. Something I'll probably remember, but of all the things I usually read so I do not remember much at all.
I have never liked to read during my childhood, i rather played games so now I'm in trouble because I want to seek knowledge, but lately I have not managed to put me in time to read, so when I get to bed so I am just too tired.

such as were my classmates in talking about games when everyone in the class began to read.
I tried to start reading but found it difficult to concentrate, after I had a couple of pages so each is completely silent in class and after a few pages had type all of the class finished reading and was able to answer the questions while I'm not made me everything, and had barely had time to finish reading.

This is not just when I read, but the lessons such as history when we have run through to the thoughts going in another direction, I think I daydream sometimes.

The result goes without saying that I did not succeed in school if I did not manage to force myself to read at home, often not doing so well ..

Now I'm getting sick of reading the same page over and over again. My thoughts wander to something else. Does not help with the coffee break, either. :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!