/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help me!

anonymous
04-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Assalomu Alyakum Warahmatullahi Wabarakathu,

Ever since 7 or 8 months ago, I have been getting waswas regarding shirk. It started when I thought was becoming a good or a better Muslim than I was before. The shirk thoughts has moved from Shaitan to Jesus. I get such thoughts that I cannot drive away and I feel like I have committed shirk so I cry and ask Allah(SWT) for forgiveness. This has happened for the last 7 or 8 months. I try to convince myself that this is a test from Allah(SWT) and if I pass this test, of course, "with hardship comes ease." Sometimes, I feel like Allah(SWT) has not forgiven me so I repent moer and more. I have repented many times and I will keep repenting. Is this something I should be concerned of? Is this just waswas I am getting and just a test? I hope knowledgeable Muslims answer my question.
Thank you for your time.

-My intention is not to reveal my sin but to ask someone knowledgeable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!