/* */

PDA

View Full Version : spooky/scary places

Snowflake
04-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Post anything that you find spooky or scary here

these trees gives me the shivers. I wouldn't even go near it.

:'(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-04-2012, 11:12 AM

Snowflake
04-04-2012, 11:15 AM
something's there...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2012, 11:25 AM
This place gives me the creeps, astagfirullaah..

especially images like this, always something creepy about them..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sunnie Ameena
04-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Sister Snowflake, all the pictures of the trees, are scarey, and I don't know if I would want to go near the one with the webs either. The picture of the mountain with the ruins, actually looks very peaceful to me. A place to go to and be able to reflect on ones life.

Sunnie Ameena
04-04-2012, 01:37 PM
I forgot to ask, if Muslims believe in ghosts or if that is wrong to believe in?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2012, 01:44 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum sis,

format_quote Originally Posted by Sunnie Ameena
I forgot to ask, if Muslims believe in ghosts or if that is wrong to believe in?
We do believe in the Jinn, though not so much how some people do where they have a certain belief that when we die we roam the world around like spirits to haunt others or to take revenge and so on..Jinn are another creation of God allmighty.. It is a pretty interesting topic.

I hope someone can correct me if i've said wrong and provide more information..

Also, I think this thread is of benefit, inshaa'Allaah

-->> http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...orld-jinn.html <<--

Sunnie Ameena
04-04-2012, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ
We do believe in the Jinn, though not so much how some people do where they have a certain belief that when we die we roam the world around like spirits to haunt others or to take revenge and so on..Jinn are another creation of God allmighty.. It is a pretty interesting topic.
I hope someone can correct me if i've said wrong and provide more information..
Also, I think this thread is of benefit, inshaa'Allaah

Thank you Sister for the information, and also like you, I look forward to more information. I find this a very interesting thread as well.

marwen
04-04-2012, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake

I found this pic quite beautiful.
The other pictures are weired and scary I admit.

Alpha Dude
04-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Ghareeb's first post.

Imagine being there during the time just before sunset. The entire area's deserted. Just you and the creepy run down building for shelter from the cold night that's fast approaching.

You walk into one of the rooms and find an old mattress onto which you lay down and fall asleep.

Five hours later, you jump out of your slumber. Wide awake. It's bone freezing cold. Your fingers and uncovered feet are numb and you can see your breath escaping your mouth.

You hear some scratching sounds. You hear banging on the walls. In walks this.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-04-2012, 03:19 PM
There's an abandoned hospital here called Jefferson Davis

it was built in 1924 upon a site of about 3,000 graves of civil war and yellow fever victims, from when it was a cemetery in the 1800's. It is now patrolled fairly heavily by the local fire department, which is right next door. The hospital was abandoned in 1989.

anyhow this is what it looks like now, the insides anyway, its difficult to get in there, but when I was 17 I did sneak in with some friends. It was quite the experience I must say.

the scariest for me was the incinerator, it just so happens that there was aloud noise when we were down there perhaps why it's so memorable. ;D

I was quite the brave teen, but now.... lol, knowing what i know, u wouldn't catch me in there.

- cOsMiC

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2012, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Ghareeb's first post.

Imagine being there during the time just before sunset. The entire area's deserted. Just you and the creepy run down building for shelter from the cold night that's fast approaching.

You walk into one of the rooms and find an old mattress onto which you lay down and fall asleep.

Five hours later, you jump out of your slumber. Wide awake. It's bone freezing cold. Your fingers and uncovered feet are numb and you can see your breath escaping your mouth.

Astagfirullaah, i would really doubt anyone step foot in such a buildng. But a difficult situation to be in, one should start reciting Dhikr of Allaah.

But the story is pretty similar to one's mentioned in the last video in this thread..

-->> http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...ml#post1507840 <<--

And that pic is creepy, but it's not real, alhamdulilaah.

Snowflake
04-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Sis Sunnie,

I can feel hundreds of pair of eyes looking out from those mountains. It's said that jinn like to reside in ruins and isolated places like that *shivers*

Snowflake
04-04-2012, 04:44 PM
:skeleton:

Did anyone click the link? I'm too scared to do it lol.

Ghazalah
04-04-2012, 05:26 PM

I'd love to have a walk through that, daytime though. :skeleton:

Alpha Dude
04-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Don't be afraid, she just wants to play.

[Seriously though, if you scare easy, don't click.. I know how some images can play with the mind during the night]

Alpha Dude
04-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Btw, this reminds me of the gloomy thread I created a while back.

CosmicPathos
04-04-2012, 05:49 PM
not necessarily spooky from any stretch of imagination, but is quite desolated. Those leafless twisted branches seem to reflect our twisted lives. I took it few winters ago.

CosmicPathos
04-04-2012, 05:59 PM
here is another one that I took. These are best places for spending hours of isolation. I wish there were extensive forests here.

'Abd-al Latif
04-04-2012, 06:58 PM
:salamext:

None of these places are scary at all. The fear of these places is probably only because what one imagines to be there.

Endymion
04-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Double post.Shows how much this thread scares me grr :raging:

Endymion
04-04-2012, 07:01 PM
In walks this.

[Seriously though, if you scare easy, don't click.. I know how some images can play with the mind during the night]
You could have put this warning before i clicked the link :raging: But your time is over.WHERE IS MY GUN :grumbling

(Acting like she dont know the person who posted the thread)

Who posted this thread ^o) Dont you have any better idea :raging:

Seriously,its 11:55 here and i have to go down stairs to go to sleep :scared: Can you imagine Muslim Ummah would have to face a great loss If anyone turns off the light :skeleton:
Translation:I'll die :'(

جوري
04-04-2012, 07:02 PM
My brain on any given day is a scary spooky place.. you don't want to be trapped in there..

'Abd-al Latif
04-04-2012, 08:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
My brain on any given day is a scary spooky place.. you don't want to be trapped in there..
I believe I realised that when you requested new emoticons :hiding:.

biz
04-04-2012, 08:38 PM
:skeleton:

lol :P

Ghazalah
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
You could have put this warning before i clicked the link
Endy, you've learnt the hard way. But never, ever, click on links provided by Alpha Dude. Trust me.

Hulk
04-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Me and 4 of my friends explored an abandoned hospital.. it was very scary.. very messy.. the hospital was from WW2 era. We have visited the place quite a few times and it a lot of the time it gave us a thrilling experience. Alhamdulillah there weren't any particular disturbances to us when we were there. Now that I think of it maybe we shouldn't have done it but when you're young and with friends you really want to explore.

Snowflake
04-04-2012, 10:36 PM
LOL@sis Endymion ;D

I didn't click it.. especially after bro Alpha said 'she just wants to play' I got more scared loooool. I can't believe you clicked it hahaha ;D

Endymion
04-05-2012, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Endy, you've learnt the hard way. But never, ever, click on links provided by Alpha Dude. Trust me.
LOL@sis Endymion ;D

I didn't click it.. especially after bro Alpha said 'she just wants to play' I got more scared loooool. I can't believe you clicked it hahaha ;D
And i though its only Pakistani police that always arrive when crime has happened and criminals escaped ^o)

aadil77
04-05-2012, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

None of these places are scary at all. The fear of these places is probably only because what one imagines to be there.
:wa:

Lol I know, the cupboard under my staircase is more scarier :shade:

Snowflake
04-05-2012, 01:50 PM
^put a food freezer in it and fill it with icecream and frozen pizza.. then watch it turn into a place of happiness & bliss

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2012, 06:38 PM
AsSalaamu Alaaykum,
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

Yeah, your right.

If one were to clean up the building and area round it, it wouldn't look so bad. So, if the place was infested with Jinn, would it be possible to remove them all by reciting al Qur'aan? and then live there peacefully, or would they remain their believing it's their home? Because they're from another dimension/world, they should go back? or just leave the place alone.
And the jungle or forest's are only deserted with tree's that make them look more scary at night, i'm sure they look much better in pure daylight, and I don't understand why anyone would be chilling out at a jungle/forest at night anyway, indeed we have Allaah SWT.

aadil77
04-05-2012, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ğħαrєєвαħ
AsSalaamu Alaaykum,

Yeah, your right.

If one were to clean up the building and area round it, it wouldn't look so bad. So, if the place was invested with Jinn, would it be possible to remove them all by reciting al Qur'aan? and then live there peacefully, or would they remain their believing it's their home? Because they're from another dimension/world, they should go back? or just leave the place alone.
And the jungle or forest's are only deserted with tree's that make them look more scary at night, i'm sure they look much better in pure daylight, and I don't understand why anyone would be chilling out at a jungle/forest at night anyway, indeed we have Allaah SWT.
I've tried this before with a couple of brothers, walking into a pitch black forest to find some jinn - it was a dumb idea and I wouldn't recommend it. But you won't know the feeling until you actually try it, you'll constantly be reciting ayatul kursi, surah an naas etc asking for Allah's protection. It's a proper imaan tester and will scare the lights out of even the toughest people.

aadil77
04-06-2012, 07:52 AM
Since we're talking about spooky places best to mention these:

“When the wings of the night spread – or when evening comes – keep your children in, for the devils come out at that time. Then when part of the night has passed, let them go. And close the doors and mention the name of Allaah, for the shaytaan does not open a closed door. And tie up your waterskins and mention the name of Allaah, and cover your vessels and mention the name of Allaah, even if you only put something over them, and extinguish your lamps.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3280) and Muslim (2012)

Muslim (2013) also narrated from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not let your animals and children go out when the sun has set, until the first part of the night is over, for the devils come out when the sun sets, until the first part of the night is over.”

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/125922

Haya emaan
04-06-2012, 07:24 PM

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-06-2012, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
I've tried this before with a couple of brothers, walking into a pitch black forest to find some jinn - it was a dumb idea and I wouldn't recommend it. But you won't know the feeling until you actually try it, you'll constantly be reciting ayatul kursi, surah an naas etc asking for Allah's protection. It's a proper imaan tester and will scare the lights out of even the toughest people.
Alhamdulilaah for Islaam, it is definitely a complete way of life, and Allaah did say he will test us with fear.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!