/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Visa to get to Makkah

Amat Allah
04-04-2012, 11:27 AM
As there are rules and conditions to be fullfilled to get the visa to go to anywhere around the world; there are also rules and conditions to be fullfilled to get the visa to enter Makkah:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2012, 11:29 AM
AsSalamau Alaaykum,

Sh. Deedat is awesome, masha'Allaah!

may Allaah grant him jannatul firdaus, Aameen.

Amat Allah
04-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

The same duaa for you and the whole Ummah and without any reckoning Ya Rabb Ameeeeeeen

MustafaMc
04-04-2012, 12:00 PM
I visited a Muslim friend in Dallas, TX 2 days ago and we talked about my experiences during hajj. He asked me what I felt about only Muslims being able to enter Mecca. I told him that Mecca was there city and they could let enter or forbid to enter who they want in the same manner that I can forbid someone to come into my home unless I invite him. I asked why would anyone want to go to Mecca unless he was a Muslim in the same manner that a I would not want to go to the Vatican City where the Pope resides.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
04-04-2012, 12:59 PM
My respected brother, I don't know why some people would want to enter the private house of someone they are insulting and telling lies about; this is neither logical nor moral.

Makkah is the special and sacred place of Allah, The Sacred House of Allah...then how to dare demanding of entering it while you are insulting Allah and treating Him The Lord as a slave? all Praise and Glory be to Allah Whom belong to Him all Might and Majesty...laa ilaha illa Allah.

May Allah guide us all Ameeen

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2012, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amat Allah
treating Him The Lord as a slave?
astagfirullaah.

These guys are only slave to their own desires, they've no character, messed up!

Amat Allah
04-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Many are like that May Allah guide them Ameeen

They don't know that Allah says:"Allah keeps firm those who believe, with the firm word, in worldly life and in the Hereafter. And Allah sends astray the wrongdoers. And Allah does what He wills. (27)" Surat Ib'raaheem

They don't know that Allah had given His Hujjah and Daleel for His righteous Ibaad....May Allah make us from His righteous slaves Ameeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!