/* */

PDA

View Full Version : reward in paradise or?

syed1
04-04-2012, 08:44 PM
one of the rewards in paradise is that we get to see the face of our lord...

But it also says in various places in the quran and hadiths that on the day of qiymat we would also see our lord, that there would be no veil between him and us.

So doesn't this make the reward of seeing God in paradise less fruitful? since we have already seen him ?? hmm just at thought

here are some references

http://www.as-salaf.com/article.php?aid=77&lang=en

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
04-04-2012, 08:49 PM
i dont know.

id like to add that sometimes i question why everything that is haram is halal in paradise.

women.

wealth.

precious metal.

opulence.

liquids similar to alcohol.

i dont know.. it blows my mind.

Alpha Dude
04-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Allah is unimaginable. We would be captivated. Each and every time. The novelty would never ever wear off.

CosmicPathos
04-04-2012, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
i dont know.

id like to add that sometimes i question why everything that is haram is halal in paradise.

women.

wealth.

precious metal.

opulence.

liquids similar to alcohol.

i dont know.. it blows my mind.
women are not haram. Who said they are haram? Hoors are not one night stand items. They are like spouses.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
04-04-2012, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
Who said they are haram?
my wife? ;D

no im kidding but it does not fit with the modern world.. or my fear of women..
or fear of allah swt

syed1
04-05-2012, 12:33 AM
i never said we would not be amazed each and everytime..

My initial thought on seeing God was that the people of jannah are the select few who get to seem them so it is the exclusiveness that makes it feel so special but since everyone will see God on the day of judgement the reward loses some merit..

TrueStranger
04-05-2012, 01:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1

My initial thought on seeing God was that the people of jannah are the select few who get to seem them so it is the exclusiveness that makes it feel so special but since everyone will see God on the day of judgement the reward loses some merit..
In this cases it is best to say Allah Knows best. We are basing this on hadiths and not the Qu'ran.

Alpha Dude
04-05-2012, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1

On the day of judgement, the disbelievers and sinners will be in a state of extreme fear, Allah will be angry at them. At that time, they will be more worried about their final destination. They're not going to get to enjoy Allah's presence. Seeing Allah on the day of judgement is not going to be a form of reward for them.

Periwinkle18
04-05-2012, 11:44 AM
hmm may b seeing him in jannah would be something diff and not the same as seeing him on the day of qiyamah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!