/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims that commit crime

GuestFellow
04-05-2012, 06:17 PM
Salaam,

I have noticed more and more Muslims tend to acknowledge non-Muslim committing unlawful acts but rarely acknowledge that Muslims commit crimes too. I'm speaking from experience in real life. It is as though the Muslims I have met have a hard time accepting some Muslims actually commit terrible sins like rape, murder and exploitation of innocent civilians. In fact, some Muslims are quick to defend Muslims that commit these crimes, especially when the victim is a non-Muslim. They ignore the problem or claim that non-Muslims are trying to make them look bad.

I'm not talking about the Muslims on this forum. Just in real life, with the Muslims I have met.

I created this topic because I wanted to know if other Muslims are noticing what I've been experiencing. I hope it is not a growing trend. Specifically, I'm talking about the UK.

So share your views.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
04-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Yes, of course there are "muslims" that rape or kill people and they should be sentenced to death just like the non-muslims. I wish sharia was implemented in the west world, this world would be much more peaceful.

Crystal
04-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Wa alaykum as salaam

It is true I have noticed it too- maybe its more noticeable in a country where the Muslims are the minority because they may feel they are already being attacked by non Muslims and therefore don't want to make more problems but...I think we need to focus on reforming the ummah by going back to the original teachings of Islam

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you avoid justice; and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is Ever Well-Acquainted with what you do. (4:135)

TrueStranger
04-05-2012, 07:23 PM
I noticed that as well on real life and on this board. Some newspapers are alleging that the recent death of an Iraqi woman in California might not have been a hate-crime at all, but a case of domestic violence. The investigation is still on-going, but some Muslims just won't have it. Islam teaches equality and justice, however, Muslims are far away from implementing the teachings of Islam in a justice and fair manner.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
04-06-2012, 02:22 PM
Noticed it a long time ago. Wrong is wrong. I don't care what school of thought you follow or what your religious beliefs are, you commit rape, murder, theft etc, you're a criminal and need to be punished under the law.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!