PDA

View Full Version : He Who Has No One Has Allah - Navaid Aziz

aadil77
04-05-2012, 10:55 PM
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-06-2012, 01:13 AM
This is very sad and I know this happened to a brother which is even worst yet.. but al7mdlillah he grew up so well adjusted married has kids...

جوري
04-06-2012, 01:22 AM
It is difficult not to Isolate oneself though isn't it? much easier said than done.. I disagree with the fact that women like to talk about it while men isolate.. it depends highly on the individual, especially if you're disposed to avoidance & shyness and if you don't have close friends things can just fester and fester inside you but I don't see how isolation is from shytaan though.. didn't Yaqub PBUH say:

Qala innama ashkoo baththee wahuznee ila Allahi waaAAlamu mina Allahi ma la taAAlamoona
12:86 He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not...

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-06-2012, 07:29 PM
As'Salaamu Alaaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
I disagree with the fact that women like to talk about it while men isolate..
I agree, I don't believe it applies to everyone, but it depends on each individual, though i've heard this quite often now. What if an individual doesn't share their feelings prior to knowing that someone could care less, or that you don't want to burden the other. i find best way is to turn to Allaah, by spilling your heart out, your complaints, sadness etc etc. i prefer to keep it between Allaah, but maybe there is more to it, and I lack the understanding or knowledge.

@br.Aadill77 - Great lecture, jazakallaahu Khaayr for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
White Rose
04-12-2012, 05:10 PM
JazakAllah. Loved this lecture. Made me feel a lot better by listening to it.

Misz_Muslimah
04-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Jazaakalahu khayr for sharing

Serendipity
08-27-2013, 10:39 PM
http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...2sa5ymA8SE</a>

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!