/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People of London, Do you know this shaykh?

ILuvAllah
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Do you know a shaykh named Abdullah Ali. He is Algerian , lives in London. He is a raqi (exorcist). The Imam of East London Mosque referred me to him. Anyone know him?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-06-2012, 10:55 PM
No, sorry I don't know of him sis.

Raqi list (UK)

• UK

• Brother Muhammad Musa -- 07985 702 149 (East London)
  • Brother Abu Bashar -- 07904 170 639 (East London)
  • Ruqya Centre -- 07535 044 757 (East London)
  • Abu Junaid: 07834326225 (Birmingham and surrounding areas, UK)
  • Abdul Jabbaar: 07976918576 (Huddersfield and surrounding areas, UK)
  • WARNING! (Received Complaint, Go with your own risk.) Abu Abdullah: 07736815777 , Ruqyashariyah@yahoo.co.uk, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RuqyaShariyah/ (Leeds and surrounding areas, UK)
  • Sherif Khan: 07792916378 (London and surrounding areas, UK)
  • Zaid : 07985667618 (Leicester, UK)

Source: www.quranichealing.com/blog/spititual-healers/

P.S. The warning above is by the site, not myself.

Here's some tips from the site:

It is better to make Ruqiah for yourself without contacting any exorcists however if you choose to contact an exorcist, please be advised that not everybody who claims to cure using the Quran is a righteous Sheikh, some are sorcerers who seek worldly benefits by their lies.

here is how you could tell if they are sorcerers/ magicians:

• If they ask for your mother’s name, then definitely avoid them, only sorcerers ask for that
  • If they say they have righteous Jinn helping them, then leave them, there is absolutely no way to know if a Jinn is righteous or devil, it would be a devil tricking the exorcists or more common he is a sorcerer seeking devils help
  • If they write any symbols or unreadable text with or without some verses of the Quran, then leave them
  • If they use sands in anyway (writing on it, hitting it, walking over it, etc.)
  • If they ask you to do weird things like slaughtering a black animal or carrying some talismans with you all the time or hiding them in far places
  • If they don’t attend the regular prayers at the Masjid, usually sorcerers like to be alone, so please ask about them in the Masjid before contacting them.
  • If they demand lots of money for their service, then leave them, usually righteous exorcists do this service for free and don’t accept gifts in exchange, some of them however charge reasonable amount of money for their time to be able to help others
  • If one is suffering from anxiety and depression, and cannot find peace of mind, then he/she should check his/her life and see where the Commands of Allah and His Rasool sallallahu alayhi wasallam are being violated. Come nearer to Allah through His Remembrance, for that is where the contentment of heart and peace of mind lies.
    In the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction. (Al Qur’an 13:28)
  • The knowledge of the unseen is an Attribute of Allah the Almighty Only. None in the heavens and on earth knows the unseen except Allah. Many of these “so called” healers claim to know many things of the unseen, and to believe such people could lead one to kufr. Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has said, “One who resorts to an arraf (fortune-teller) and asks him about anything, Salaah will not be accepted from him for forty days.” (Muslim)
  • Rasoolullah sallallahu alayhi wasallam has also said, “One who resorts to a kahin (soothsayer/claimant to the knowledge of the unseen) and believes him in what he says, has rejected that which has been sent down to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasallam.”
  • Those who violate the law of Allah cannot be pious. A Walee (Friend) of Allah is one who abstains from disobedience to Allah. Those who touch women, who treat women without any veil or partition, who sit with women in solitude i.e. without a male mahram, how can they possibly be the Friends of Allah. Do not be deceived, friends.
  • In case of doubt, contact your local ulama or those who have been known to you for years for their taqwa, piety and reliability. insha’Allah, their guidance will save you from going into the wrong hands.
  • Often these so called alim will look and behave like a good Muslim. But in their company you will not feel peace but agitation there home is always dirty and dark and when they speak you will fell doubt in your heart but because you are in trouble you will go along with their help because you are vulnerable.
  • They will always listen to your problem and say yes they will solve it provided you give them something. often they specify and sometimes say give what ever you like. They will ask for the person in concern name and his or her mothers name this is an indication that they deal with jinns. Do not believe anyone that if they say that they deal with Muslim jinns to help you in your quest this is a lie anyone who seeks the help of jinns are not good whether the jinn is a Muslim or not. You must understand most black magic is done by using either a Muslim jinn or a Christian jinns, so please don’t get impressed with. After knowing the name and mothers name the imposter alim that i will call . will go silent for a while and then will tell you information about your self and about your past . This is done easily remember everyone has a personal jinn and its jobs only to whisper to your heart so you do all the wrong haram things this jinn stays with you all the time and that’s with everyone. the alim gets his news and information from this jinns who tells him what he wants to know. Do not believe if they say its a gift of Allah that they have this ability.
  • He/she should not ask for an item of clothing
  • He/she should not ask you to sacrifice an animal and throw or place in a specific location
  • He/she should not draw any objects on the patients such as on the patients palm
  • He should not use a child as a medium (i.e. cover the child with a cloth)
  • He/she should not give an amulet or omen
  • He/she should not be secluded with a non-Mehram (any woman that he is able to marry) woman.
  • He/she should not request the woman to uncover her awrah ( that area which she must cover Islamically)
  • He/she should not mumble unrecognisable words

Please read more here

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Thank you sister SnowFlake, that was very helpful. Alhamdulillah i can see my raqi does not fit with any of the listed signs of the magicians.

He perfectly fits with these signs of a true healer. In general a Raaqi will do the following:

Recite verses from the Qur’an al-Kareem
Supplications from the Ahadith
Reciting the Adhaan
He/she may place his/her hand on the patient’s forehead or head
Or he/she may place his/her hand on the place of pain.
The use of water which is sprayed or sprinkled on the patient
The patient is asked to drink Ruqya water (which maybe normal water or Zam Zam water)
The Raaqi may pat the patient with the hand or use a Miswaak.
The Raaqi may read from memory or read from the Mushaf or some document.
The Raaqi will read out aloud and clearly.

but the only problem i am facing that he is charging too much money because he had to travel all the way to Manchester from London to see me. A 5-6 hours journey. And he gave me gallons of zam zam water to drink and to bathe. also a huge amount of figs to eat with olive oil. and 4 big bottles of ruqyah oils. so we had to pay for all these. my father is very angry cause he charged 487 pounds for all of these including the long journey. we requested him for some discount but he said that is the amount after discount. my father thinks its all shirk. but I think the shaykh is reliable coz we have heard good things about him from our local imam and from the Imam of East london Mosque as well.

I want to be healed coz this jinn has destroyed me and my life. it has stopped my production system so that I can never be a mother and never find a husband for myself. Infact, I never got any marriage proposals. I am now 25 years old and I'm fed up. I want to move forward in life and I want to make my own. family someday. All my freinds are married nnow. it really makes me sad. but how do i convince my father? he is totally against it coz he thinks this is shirk to pay someone for ruqyah. I'm so frustrated :(

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 12:07 AM
forgot to mention the shaykh also gave me a long list of duas and surahs to recite from the Quran every Morning, Evening, Night time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
04-07-2012, 12:38 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...e-solomon.html

Galaxy
04-07-2012, 02:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
I want to be healed coz this jinn has destroyed me and my life. it has stopped my production system
Subhan Allah I didn't know jinns are capable of doing that. Do you know why this jinn has done this too you? Insha Allah you'll get better.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Galaxy
Subhan Allah I didn't know jinns are capable of doing that. Do you know why this jinn has done this too you? Insha Allah you'll get better.
My raqi said that this is all due to jealousy. Some of our enemies has done this to us because of jealousy. I never believed that jinn are capable of doing this but over the years i have seen hundreds of doctors in various parts of the world but no one could understand what was wrong with me. all the doctors gave up on me. The raqi said that this jinn is flowing through my blood because it has been with me for a very long time and all it wants to finish me off. the jinn doesnt let me progress in life. it doesnt let me have a normal life. i desperately want to break out from it. InshAllah, Allah is with me always.

جوري
04-07-2012, 04:24 AM
Pls visit the thread I linked above before deciding that Jinn have a power over you or that people are able to cure you..

:w:

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 05:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
Pls visit the thread I linked above before deciding that Jinn have a power over you or that people are able to cure you..

:w:
Ok i just skimmed through it. I'd like to say that my raqi does not use any jinn and he is not trying to cure me just with ruqyah. No! he gave me medicines like figs to eat with olive oil, ruqyah water to drink and much more. We did istikhara before calling this raqi. So, I believe Allah would do whats best for me. Anyway I'd read the post in more detail in the day InshAllah. Its my bed time now.

Thank you

Snowflake
04-07-2012, 06:34 AM
Wow, that’s a lot of money. I guesstimate that his fuel costs would’ve been between £35-45 round trip, and with the tons of oil, and figs he provided, the cost shouldn’t go above more than £100 max. Then if he charged £100 for doing the ruqyah that’s obviously still nowhere near what he charged. I can understand why your dad is so angry.

The good news is that you can do ruqyah yourself sis. Rakis have no power of their own. Healing is from Allah alone. Any good raki will tell you this before starting ruqyah. You said he told you surahs to recite. That’s what you have to do to perform ruqyah on yourself. You can buy your own figs and olive oil. There is no need to call the raki again. In fact, this is better for you since the Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) told us that 70,000 people will enter Jannah without any reckoning, and they are the ones who did not seek ruqyah.

Al-Bukhaari (6472) and Muslim (220) narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Seventy thousand of my ummah will enter Paradise without being brought to account; they are the ones who did not ask for ruqyah or believe in omens or use cautery and they put their trust in their Lord.” These people will enter Paradise without being brought to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, their complete trust in Allah and their independence from people.

The one who asks for ruqyah from others is not included in that seventy thousand who will enter Paradise without being brought to account, due to the shortfall in their trust in Allah, because asking for ruqyah involves a kind of humiliation and need of the raaqi (the one who performs ruqyah), and part of complete trust and Tawheed is that the Muslim should not ask people for anything.

Muslim narrated (1043) that ‘Awf ibn Maalik al-Ashja‘i (may Allah be pleased with him) said: We were with the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), nine or eight or seven (people) and he said: “Will you not swear allegiance to the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)?” We had only recently sworn our allegiance, so we said: We have sworn our allegiance to you, O Messenger of Allaah. He said: “Will you not swear allegiance to the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)?’ We said: We have already sworn our allegiance to you, O Messenger of Allaah. Then he said: “Will you not swear allegiance to the Messenger of Allaah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)?” We held out our hands and said: We swear our allegiance to you, O Messenger of Allaah. Tell us on what basis we should swear allegiance to you? He said: “On the basis that you will worship Allaah and not associate anything with Him, and (you will perform) the five daily prayers, and you will obey Allaah – and he whispered – and you will not ask the people for anything.” I saw that some of those people, if they dropped a whip, they would not ask anyone to hand it to them.

Ibn Al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

That is because these people will enter Paradise without being called to account because of the perfection of their Tawheed, therefore he described them as people who did not ask others to perform ruqyah for them. Hence he said “and they put their trust in their Lord.” Because of their complete trust in their Lord, their contentment with Him, their faith in Him, their being pleased with Him and their seeking their needs from Him, they do not ask people for anything, be it ruqyah or anything else, and they are not influenced by omens and superstitions that could prevent them from doing what they want to do, because superstition detracts from and weakens Tawheed. End quote.

This is better for you ukhti. You have to be persistent in it and keep it up until Allah cures you. May Allah, Al Basit (The reliever) hasten in removing this evil from you soon. Ameen

Abu Zainab
04-07-2012, 08:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
All my freinds are married nnow. it really makes me sad. but how do i convince my father? he is totally against it coz he thinks this is shirk to pay someone for ruqyah.
May Allaah relieve you of your distress and give you the best in this life and in the hereafter. As sister snowflake said, you don't need to visit any raqi sister. Firstly its really difficult to tell if he really is a genuine "Qura'n and Sunnah - no-shirk" raqi. Secondly the effects of ruqyah will fade off after a while and you may need to vist again.

So to get permanent relief and a life full of happiness you need to make a few changes in your life and you will Inshallaah start to see the difference in a few days.

1. Stay away from all sins. Do ALL your prayers on time. Respect your parents. Remove any bad thoughts from your mind by seeking refuge in Allaah from the accursed shaytaan.

2. Have full faith in Allaah and know that He is the ONLY one who can give you relief.

3. If possible read surah al Baqarah every single day. If you can't then atleast a few pages a day and try to finish it in a week.

4. Never forget the morning and evening adhkaars.

5. Lastly, forget that you have any problem. Just wake up in the morning (before Fajr), thank Allaah for everything you have. Pray two raka'as and raise your hands in dua' and ask Allaah to relieve you of your distress. This alone should be enough inshallaah. And continue your day feeling happy and fully trusting Allaah that He will definitely remove all hardships from you.

And regarding reading surah al-Baqarah everyday, I have read some wonderful stories about people getting cured from sihr after years of suffering. It is said that it is the single most powerful weapon against the shayateen (jinns and humans - including the magicians). So my advice to you is - even if it is really difficult - do it. It might take 2-3 hours in the beginning but when you get the hang of it, it takes about 1 hour 10 mins.

But always keep in mind that shifa is from Allaah and Allaah alone.

Salahudeen
04-07-2012, 10:23 AM
£487 is excessive :hmm: you have to be careful quite a few people have made offering ruqyah into a business. One raqi charged £50 per hour of reading that wasn't including the ruqya water or other treatments like lotus leaves, and another charged £25 for 25 minutes of reading. Like the one on that list that sis snow flake posted, I never made complaint about him but it certainly wasn't a good experience at all. He read for like 15-20 minutes and asked for the money. He tried to get us to come again so he can give us a programme to remove the problem :hmm: Allah knows best but I got the vibe from him that all he was interested in was the money. So be careful of these people.

Here are some books that these "raqi's" have read from, everything that they do you will find in the following books and you can do it yourself inshaAllah.

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Swor...0Magicians.pdf

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/The%...20Sickness.pdf

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/How%...20Shaytaan.pdf

http://www.kalamullah.com/expelling-jinn.html

Everything that this raqi proposes you do, you will be able to find it in the above books for free. Or you can go to your local book shop and purchase them all for like £30 and it will still work out cheaper.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Thank you all for your suggestion. Next time if he charge too much like this then I will not go to him. I'm just praying to Allah to help me decide on this shaykh, if he is no good for me then may Allah keep me away from him.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 02:17 PM
one of my friend went to raqi Abu Muhammed and he charge 70 pounds for each session, He lives in London as well. I told my mom to find a raqi who does not charge money but she came up with this one. We were not aware he would charge so much. but so far his treatments are helping me. The jinn is in my blood now and its effecting my blood cause my hormones are at an abnormal level. So they gave me the treatment to purify my blood.

I know Allah likes sabr but He said that we have to try as well. but people with cancer and other major illness, what are they suppose to do? just sit and wait for a cure? Why do we have doctors and hospitals? I am currently under 5 doctors excluding my GP. My disease is not something small. it is complicated and difficult. I have been praying to Allah to cure me and sometimes I feel maybe Allah sent me the raqi to cure me, to free me from the devil. Allah does not come and feed you directly , you have to work hard for it. what I am trying to say is Allah usually does His things through sources. That source can be anything or anyone. I believe if Allah really sent me this raqi then next time he wouldnt charge so much money InshAllah. I believe Allah would protect me, save me from all sorts of impostors like He always has InshAllah.

Scimitar
04-07-2012, 02:21 PM
WAIT!!! WARNING LIGHTS HAVE COME ON... £400+ for rukya?

"And they sold their religion for profit?" Nooooo.... Goto hijamaclinic.com - these brothers will charge for hijaama if it is necessary, but not for the rukya. And they are good.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 02:24 PM
I forgot to mention, sometimes I used to do my own ruqyah and it helped me for 1 or 2 days, like everytime I increase my Ibadah the shaytan comes at me with a revenge.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 02:26 PM
If anyone here knows a genuine raqi who does not charge money, please send me pm. JazakAllah

Snowflake
04-07-2012, 03:36 PM
^Sis did you read my post. All of it I mean? Don't you want to be from the seventy thousand who enter jannah without hisab? I understand your frustration but it is not the raki who heals. If you believe that then you are guilty of shirk. Have sabr and od it yourself. You aren't the only one suffering with this. There's others on this forum who have the same problems, myself included. Verily Allah loves the sabiroon.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
^Sis did you read my post. All of it I mean? Don't you want to be from the seventy thousand who enter jannah without hisab? I understand your frustration but it is not the raki who heals. If you believe that then you are guilty of shirk. Have sabr and od it yourself. You aren't the only one suffering with this. There's others on this forum who have the same problems, myself included. Verily Allah loves the sabiroon.
I just sent you a pm. can we have this discussion in private.

ILuvAllah
04-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I am very much aware of shirk. I never said the raqi can heal me, only Allah can. I said that I think Allah sent him to me but if I'm wrong and if this is shirk then I know Allah would save me from it. I am confident Allah would save me from all types of shirk InshAllah.

ardianto
04-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Assalamualaikum.

As a 'sensitive' person I have seen jinns, Muslim (once) and kafir (several times), I have heard jinn's voice several time, even I have experiences when jinn touched me.

But I never thinking jinn will make someone cannot get marriage proposal. What jinns are doing is only scare human, with sighting or voice. They disturb human because human accidentally disturb them.

Sis, do not too fast to make conclusion that your problems are caused by jinns.

Alpha Dude
04-07-2012, 05:12 PM
But I never thinking jinn will make someone cannot get marriage proposal.
They can, when they are sent by saahirs.

Edit: Sorry, I posted prematurely. What I mean is, if someone were to receive one, they can cause the person enquiring to back off depending on his level of iman I guess.

However, in saying that, not receiving proposals in and of itself is not a symptom of jinn possession/sihr. It could be coincidental.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!