04-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Mash Allah. I am at a lost for words...Very beautiful

GuestFellow
04-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Salaam,

That's clever.

جوري
04-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Wonderful & indeed sublime.. masha'Allah.. what a creative imaginative & sensitive sister you are... :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
04-07-2012, 07:34 PM
^lol ukhti, it's not mine :embarrass

asiya45
04-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Mashallah!! Beautiful :statisfie
Sister can I save this pic on my computer?

Who Am I?
04-07-2012, 09:22 PM
:sl:

OK, I admit... I got fooled into thinking this was going to be an actual drawing. :embarrass

Snowflake
04-08-2012, 01:30 AM
^lol clue - when peace and blessings are added after the name of Allah's Messenger, then you know his blessed name has been mentioned by a muslim, and a muslim would never draw Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) : )

sis Asiya, only if you agree to pass it on insha Allah :p

asiya45
04-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Thank you sister Snowflake I am going to post it on FB if thats ok :)

Who Am I?
04-09-2012, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snowflake
^lol clue - when peace and blessings are added after the name of Allah's Messenger, then you know his blessed name has been mentioned by a muslim, and a muslim would never draw Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa sallam) : )

sis Asiya, only if you agree to pass it on insha Allah :p
Oh I already knew that Muslims are not supposed to depict the Prophet (saws) in art, but I still somehow thought that it would be a cartoon drawing.

My Western-ness strikes again... :hmm:

Endymion
04-09-2012, 07:56 PM
Subhanallah,this brought a smile to my face :statisfie

When they started this nasty event Draw Muhammad day,i thought why not muslims take part in this compitition and draw the beauty of our beloved prophet.The beauty of his teachings,the beauty of his behavior,his kind treatment with weak and orphans and slaves and with women who were the most oppressed part of society that time.I tried to sketch all that but unfortunately,im not good at it so i let it go and just participated in the debates but this sister summed up an amazing message in a really interesting and simple way Mashallah.Im feeling like this girl give face to my thoughts.
I wish muslims who are good in this field,pick this idea and work on it to spread this beautiful message in a peaceful,attractive and creative way.

crimsontide06
04-09-2012, 11:15 PM
lol nice trick.... though I have never understood the whole "outrage" over drawing a prophet. If it's haram, fine I know I won't do it but I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape if someone else does....not my business.

Marina-Aisha
04-13-2012, 05:44 AM
Awww that's beautiful, for some reason I too thought it was gonna b drawing of his face or something even through I know that harram hahaha. Anyways that's beautiful message :p

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-13-2012, 09:26 PM
I figured if it was a real drawing this thread would be much bigger by now. It was quite heart warming to see this though, mashaAllah.

-cOsMiC

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!