/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Doaa's Requested.Urgent!!!

Endymion
04-07-2012, 08:56 PM
:sl:

An avalanche smashed into a Pakistan army camp on Saturday burying at least 135 soldiers and 12 civilians.Rescue operations is going on.Please pray for their safe recovery.Im totally speechless and depressed what to say else.Please keep them in your doaa.

http://dawn.com/2012/04/07/avalanche...oldiers-media/

If any of you is interested in politics, create another thread but please,don't derail this thread.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-07-2012, 09:09 PM
That's a very sad news. May Allah bring them safe to their families. Ameen.

Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth. (Quran 2:286)

O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You, I put my trust in You, You are the Lord of the Mighty Throne. Whatever Allah wills will happen and what He does not will, cannot happen. There is no power or strength except with Allah, the Exalted, the Mighty. I know that Allah has power over all things, and Allah comprehends all things in knowledge. O Allah, I seek refuge with You from the evil of myself and from the evil of all creatures under Your control. Surely the straight way is my Sustainer’s way“.” Hadeeth; Fiqh-Us-Sunnah, volume 4, #115

O Lord of the people! Remove the difficulty and bring about healing as You are the Healer. There is no healing but Your Healing, a healing that will leave no ailment.” Hadeeth, Sahih Bukhari, volume 7, #646

asiya45
04-07-2012, 09:10 PM
Ameen!

CosmicPathos
04-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Are we allowed to pray for disbelievers?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
04-07-2012, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
Are we allowed to pray for disbelievers?
Who are the disbelievers bro ?

As for disbelievers, we can pray for them. The prophet did. After his people opposed his message, caled him a liar, and made him bleed, the prophet PBUH wiped the blood from his face and said : ‘O God! Forgive my people, for they know not!" (Bukhari #3290).

As for that accident, there is 12 civilians afflicted by this disaster, I should make sure about the numbers though, and they are muslims.
As for the soldiers, we all know that the simple miserable soldiers are not the deciders in army, they're working for food. Yes, they are to blame for not doing what Allah wants and they're sinners, but their powerful leaders and generals and the goverment leaders are to blame first. We should pray for their guidance and for Allah to forgive them. Some of those small soldiers can be members of our families or can be our neighbours.
In many countries, when revolutions happened, the soldiers left the government and joined civilians, so we can't deny that Allah's mercy could prevail them one day.

Snowflake
04-07-2012, 09:50 PM
May Allah grant His help and mercy to those in need and guide them and our leaders and make them pious muslimeen. Ameen.

CosmicPathos
04-08-2012, 12:47 AM
bro marwen: I understand your concerns. But these foot soldiers are at fault. You said they are working for food. Do you know what are implications of saying that? Do these soldiers not believe that Allah swt will give them rizq from other means? Are they so scared of dying from hunger that they decided to join Pakistani army and bring havoc on Muslim civilians?

Did you know that Pakistani army is a regular client of Murree brewries for alcoholic drinks? These foot soldiers are to be blamed for fighting against Allah. From that angle, they are not believers anymore.

I do pray for the civilians though. I earnestly hope they survive and if they dont then they are shuhada.

tigerkhan
04-08-2012, 08:53 AM
:sl:
this should be a part of eman of every muslism that he should never be happy on any disaster or accident even the victim are non muslims.
so dont make a debate here whether they r right or wrong, muslim r non muslim i wonder how easliy we give fatwa of kufar for ppl...
may Allah SWT forgive their sins and have mercy on them.

Endymion
04-08-2012, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
If any of you is interested in politics, create another thread but please,don't derail this thread.
I wish people respect my opinion *sigh*

Weather is rough and rescue teams are still unable to help the people dying under the avalanche that is 80 feet high.Please keep praying.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2...army-base.html

Haya emaan
04-08-2012, 10:10 AM
just read this sad news.. may Allah have mercy on them and make the things easy for the rescue teams..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!