/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Avoid the harassment of the guests of Almighty Allah

Muslim Woman
04-08-2012, 05:17 PM
:sl:

Avoid the harassment of the guests of Almighty Allah .

Anyone who knows Arabic, Pl. translate few lines from my post or write of your own about the problems Muslim men, specially women face during Hajj.

it’s my humble request that Hajj authority will take more steps to make journey to the house of the Lord more easy and comfortable.

Suggestions:

1. In the name of security, guards take hours & hours to check all the documents and luggages. Can u do something to reduce the time ?
Is not it possible to check the documents inside the plane and bus ?

2. When Hajjis travel from Macca to Madina or the vice versa , pl. appoints guards so that they can check luggage before they are taken from hotel to bus . They must check all the documents during the bus journey and not when the busses reach at Madina.

3.Now it takes 8 – 10 hours to reach Madina from Macca and bus stops only once / twice and there are almost no toilet facility where buses stop. I saw one old lady remove clothes in front of others while waiting for getting a chance to go to toilet . Can u feel her embarrassment ?

4. During the staying at Mina , I never saw any cleaners clean any women toilets. Can u imagine , thousands and thousands women using few toilets and some women are going through their monthly circles .
All pads /cottons are thrown inside the toilet and not a single person is cleaning ? How it is possible to maintain the cleanliness of the body and dress and offer prayer ?

1. I performed Hajj in the year 2007 . I saw dirty streets , dirty toilets for days and never saw any official come to enquiry about problems Hajjiss are facing .

1. Pl. recruit more Translators / appoint volunteers who can translate from English to Arabic . Milllions non- Arabs go for Hajj each year and no one is there to help them if they need to talk to Saudi Police ( in case of any emergency ) . Many times , taxi driver ask for more money and misbehave with the passengers but Police did not come to help.

7 . Sometimes men use women toilets and guards don’t prevent them . Why is that ????

I ask readers to suggest more and pl. write in Arabic dailies or post in Arabic forums so that it may draw the attention of the Hajj authority . I know , they have done a lot ( may Allah reward them for that ) . There are scopes to do more to avoid the harassment of the guests of Almighty Allah .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!