/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Changing a Tire

Dagless
04-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Gotta love this guy. I wish there were more like him. May Allah reward and guide him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNJgX3qH148

edit: Should be "Tyre" since I'm not American :p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
White Rose
04-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Aww.. I think they removed the video :(

noorseeker
04-08-2012, 06:40 PM
I wasnt expecting the muslim part

Mashallah great guy, really down to earth

:D

TrueStranger
04-08-2012, 06:59 PM
The fear and suspicious of Muslims in America, especially New York is completely expected. I would personally be suspicious of non-Muslims who are too nice. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Woha thats lovely.That talkative little thing has a beautiful heart inside him :wub:

And i think all those balled oldies will get a warm welcome when their wives watch this video :p

P.S.Beginning of this video was embarrassing :embarrass

GuestFellow
04-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Salaam,

I don't know how to change a tire. Big deal.

format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
And i think all those balled oldies will get a warm welcome when their wives watch this video :p
Those oldies deserve a beating.

Anyway, the Muslim guy is so polite.

Snowflake
04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Am I seeing the right video? I see a half naked woman, na udhu billah. So I didn't bother.

GuestFellow
04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
^ Salaam,

Towards the end of the video.

Endymion
04-09-2012, 06:10 AM
Dont worry snowy,all the sins will be registered in Dagless account as he is the one who have made us watch that :p

format_quote Originally Posted by Tragic Typos
Those oldies deserve a beating.
Their head shows that they often get this treatment from their wives :p

GuestFellow
04-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I would never trust a stranger to mess with my car. :skeleton:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!