/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lush acting against Israel. please help their cause. buy more LUSH products

ILuvAllah
04-09-2012, 08:22 AM
http://unitedwithisrael.org/purchasi...s-helps-hamas/

We see many companies like mcdonalds, kfc and many others supporting Israel and using their customers to support the evil objective of Israel but this one cosmetic company Lush is actually is anti israel and acting against the new world order. it is using its customers to stop the one world government. please help their cause , buy their products and let them know we are with them.

btw. Lush products are absolutely great. they are all natural products and trust me you would love it too. just give it a try. its affordable! :)

https://www.lush.co.uk/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Thank you :)

Scimitar
04-09-2012, 01:28 PM
I used to buy their products as gifts for family... now I can buy them and support Palestine? Now that's just dandy... LUSH, oooh, that chocolate and canilla soap is calling for me yum yum yum yum... (not joking, i'm salivating).

Nice find sis...

Scimi

Salahudeen
04-09-2012, 01:53 PM
It's all so expensive imsad the cheapest moisturiser I could see was for £11.50/45g I would get it but I've learnt for my skin its not about what I put on it, it's about what I eat that makes the difference.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ILuvAllah
04-09-2012, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
It's all so expensive imsad the cheapest moisturiser I could see was for £11.50/45g I would get it but I've learnt for my skin its not about what I put on it, it's about what I eat that makes the difference.
They are more famous for their fresh face masks.

Scimitar
04-09-2012, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salahudeen
It's all so expensive the cheapest moisturiser I could see was for £11.50/45g I would get it but I've learnt for my skin its not about what I put on it, it's about what I eat that makes the difference.
yeah, but so is HMC halal meat compared to regular.. . but it's worth it.

get a gift box, they're usually a good deal. That's what I do. Oooh, that honeycomb and cocoa moisturiser... dang.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
04-09-2012, 03:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Oooh, that honeycomb and cocoa moisturiser... dang.

Scimi
;D:lol:

Scimitar
04-09-2012, 04:42 PM

these guys are idiots... protesting a flawed idea to begin with. Anti israel propaganda doe not mean Pro PLO propaganda... retards.

Scimi

~Raindrop~
04-09-2012, 04:48 PM
It's Soap and Glory all the way for me but I can buy Lush products as gifts ان شاء الله... I always feel a pang when I give away S&G - unless I know they'll appreciate it lol..

Addicted? Me? Course not :hiding:

Scimitar
04-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Is soap and glory the pink one? I found a shower gel in my shower - smelled like candystore sweets - very nostalgic. Wait, i tell you the flavour of the shower gel... er, I mean, scent (facepalm)...

(pause)

oh, it's uhm, disappeared. nevermind.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!