/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam Brother's & sister's =D

AbdulazizB
04-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Hey, I'm Abdulaziz born & raised in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. started travelling alone when I was 16 years old. I've lived in so many places currently living in Canada for school and hopefully planning to go back between my family in Saudi Arabia, umm I am 26 years old & still single. Did not know about Islamic forums till like yesterday =S Al hamdu lillah I am returning back to Islam since few years ago; back home I thought Islam is something you born with even though Masajids are everywhere and the Olama'a:nervous: but as a young kid all I cared about is having fun with friends. Al hamd li llah I am happier now and hopefully Learn and meet new ppl from this forum as well. :shade:

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Wa Alaaykum AsSalaam akhi,

:welcome: to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Haya emaan
04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
assalam o alaikum.

welcome to the forum

hope you will have a beneficial stay here.

AbdulazizB
04-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the welcomes ;D:thankyou:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
04-10-2012, 10:07 PM
:welcome: aboard.. I lived in KSA Riyadh as a child in the 80's which was wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back when and I had an Atari which is now in the Smithsonian imsad but I digress..
Anyhow enjoy your stay.. insha'Allah

Galaxy
04-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Wa alaykum salaam

Cabdullahi
04-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Welcome to the forum brother!

sis muslimah
04-10-2012, 10:41 PM
:wa:

welcome to the forum =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!