/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Writing to Prisoners - A Reminder

Snowflake
04-10-2012, 08:51 PM
At this point I wish to seek for your forgiveness, because I never wrote you a letter when Allah was testing you, although I did intend to, Shaytaan’s whisperings led me to forget, or ‘do it later.’

"The above is from a letter by a prisoner Bilal Ahmad and it struck me, as he is in prison writing to someone (possibly also in prison) or who was also imprisoned. And I have seen many similar statements from other who were imprisoned about how they felt ashamed or sorry once they tasted that experience that they themselves hadn't visited or wrote.

It's just a good reminder. May Allah free our prisoners, and console them and their families and make a way out of every hardship for them and us, Ameen."

(The above was originally posted by user on Islamicawakening forum)

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...isoners-49038/

Ameen

Beautiful reminders insha Allah

"None of you will have true faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."
[Bukharee, Iman (Faith), 7; Muslim, Iman (Faith), 71]

“A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever has fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allaah will fulfil his needs; whoever has brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allaah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, & whoever has screened a Muslim, Allaah will screen him (of his faults) on the Day of Resurrection.”
[Bukharee, Mazalim (Injustices), 3; Muslim, Birr (Piety), 58]

"None of you will enter Paradise unless you have faith, & none of you truly have faith unless you love each other."
[Muslim, Iman (Faith), 93; Tirmidhee, Sifat Al-Qiyamah (Attributes of Doomsday) 56]

Subhan Allah imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!