/* */

PDA

View Full Version : World's Rudest Countries For Travelers (PHOTOS)

جوري
04-11-2012, 02:34 AM
World's Rudest Countries For Travelers (PHOTOS)

Paris may be the most visited city in the world, but it's also home to the nation with the world's rudest people, says a new survey by Skyscanner.net.
The survey polled 1,200 users from the travel site, 65 percent from the UK and Ireland, along with continental Europe, North America and Australia, notes Forbes.
Other nations with the world's least friendliest people include Russia, the U.K. and Germany, respectively. As for the U.S., while Americans topped another survey as the world's worst tourists, it turns out we're much better at hosting than being hosted after scoring seven on the list-- just after "Other" and China, notes the International Business Times.
Not surprisingly, nations with a warm climate, like Brazil, stole the title for the least rude destination for travelers. The Caribbean, Philippines and Thailand followed in the rankings.
Take a look at the slideshow of the 2012 SkyScanner Survey of the world's rudest countries for visitors. Do you agree?

13. Switzerland

22 of 35

FIRST SLIDE

PREVIOUS SLIDE

NEXT SLIDESHOW

slide 219570 856675 large 1?1334083012 -

READ WHOLE POST
slide 219570 856675 huge 1?1334083012 -

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...13_Switzerland

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
04-11-2012, 03:52 AM
I'm of the believe that where there is sunshine there is happiness, even if the people are dirt-poor.

جوري
04-11-2012, 03:57 AM
The majority of people are poor they just don't know it yet in the U.S. as they keep bequeathing their phenomenal debt to their kids and when they come they raise the ceiling and redefine what it means to be bankrupt ... that's why it is necessary for them to subjugate those who are content in their poverty and loot some more...

:w:

TrueStranger
04-11-2012, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
The majority of people are poor they just don't know it yet in the U.S. as they keep bequeathing their phenomenal debt to their kids and when they come they raise the ceiling and redefine what it means to be bankrupt ... that's why it is necessary for them to subjugate those who are content in their poverty and loot some more...

I agree, American capitalism has truly re-defined what rich and poor means. Debts is a form of enslavement, and usage of credit cards does not make one rich, just makes them appear rich. As long as I remain debt-free and try to stay clear of interest I'm happy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-manar
04-11-2012, 09:14 AM
The difficulty with that survey

1- we don't know what happened with each tourist in order to know how valid his,her judgment on the people ...

2- in many countries ,people attitude towards strangers differs according to where is such stranger from ....... for example don't expect in Italy (and most European countries) people will be as friendly to eg; swedish strangers as compared to Moroccans (one of the most hated in Europe besides gypsy,Romanians etc)..

3-French are the rudest,and much less friendly than Germans?!! Hallo !

ardianto
04-11-2012, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-manar
3-French are the rudest,and much less friendly than Germans?!! Hallo !
When I read your opinion, I remember to the thread below. And, I wanna laugh. ;D

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-language.html

Al-manar
04-11-2012, 02:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
When I read your opinion, I remember to the thread below. And, I wanna laugh. ;D

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...-language.html
that is not my opinion but that is according to the survey , I think it is nonsensical to describe the French as less friendly than the German ....

Jedi_Mindset
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
I don't think we shouldn't judge on a whole group of people being bad or good. Every country has bad and good people, judge the individual...

جوري
04-11-2012, 04:27 PM
The survey polled it is obviously not a scientific study but the experience of those surveyed which my deter folks from traveling to certain areas. Why waste ones hard earned money on a place where one will feel unwelcome? People take holidays and vacations to unwind not have a bad taste in their mouth. If we're going to go by individual experience then indeed the French were the rudest and I have traveled to both Dresden, Hamburg and Paris . Be that as it may the French are generally Islamaophobic and xenophobic. Do you really want to go to a place where they'll fine you for being Muslim?
Al7mdlulillah this isn't a Muslim survey but it would be nice to take a bite out of them by way of travel & tourism perhaps then they'd amend their ways...

best,

Jedi_Mindset
04-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Indeed, french are very rude people if i have to admit...also towards dutch tourists, i don't know why lol...
France is heading towards a zion-nazi state(already is, but laws are gonna be more anti-islam), who despises immigrants- in this case mostly muslims. Belgium is also heading towards a country like france, Holland is not much of a problem now, but i think somehow with the increasing hate against muslims, that the people want PVV- wilders party.

Quite ironical though, the amount of reverts to islam is increasing here, Allahu Akbar. But yes, i think dutch people in the cities accept the islam more than the dutch people in small towns and farms.

جوري
04-11-2012, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
.also towards dutch tourists
I was told by a Japanese friend that they despise the Japanese more than Americans not sure how they came up with that one but I think it is a consensus. Not to mention their food gave me the runs for three days which I think they intentionally poisoned...

Jedi_Mindset
04-11-2012, 08:22 PM
French food- Ugh, can't mention that. They eat snails O_O when i think about that ughh...but a refreshing thought about a Doner kebab or shoarma makes me my mood immediately better ;D

جوري
04-11-2012, 08:23 PM
snails are actually not bad it is as if a clam and a mushroom had a baby but I'll say no more if it grosses you..

yuki
04-12-2012, 11:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
snails are actually not bad it is as if a clam and a mushroom had a baby but I'll say no more if it grosses you..
I totally agree with you... I have tried once and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. :)

Who Am I?
04-13-2012, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
I agree, American capitalism has truly re-defined what rich and poor means. Debts is a form of enslavement, and usage of credit cards does not make one rich, just makes them appear rich. As long as I remain debt-free and try to stay clear of interest I'm happy.
I have said this before and I will say it again. The middle-class is being eroded slowly but surely as more people fall into debt and can't afford to pay it off. I myself have struggled with paying off some credit card debt, but inshallah I will have it paid off in a few months. Then I intend to never use credit cards again.

In another decade or so, there may not be a middle-class. There will only be the few very rich and the many poor. The USA is a dying empire that is declining in wealth and influence daily. Our presence on the world stage is diminishing, and will soon be eclipsed by quickly-developing countries like China and India. This is mainly due to the debt crisis that nearly collapsed our economic system a few years ago.

French food- Ugh, can't mention that. They eat snails O_O when i think about that ughh...but a refreshing thought about a Doner kebab or shoarma makes me my mood immediately better ;D
Kebabs rule!

But not as much as curry.

Insanely.Krazii
04-14-2012, 02:17 AM
French food- Ugh, can't mention that. They eat snails O_O
Haha it's pretty famous in Morocco too. The last time I went there, my bro and I tried 'em out. They weren't that bad. The best part is their water :D They season it reeaall good and spicy so it's popular in the winter lol.

Whoever hasn't tried it should deffo give it a shot

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!