/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recently started an islamic blog - Please help spread the word

AnotherAbdullah
04-12-2012, 02:56 AM
As salemu alaykum to all my brothers and sisters in the deen!

May Allah guide us all! Purify our intentions.. and protect us from Hippocratic!

I've recently started on a blog where I try to put daily posts with interesting videos, hadith, ayat, picture, stories, etc. If you'd like a spiritual boost, check it out.

I can't post the link to the blog, but I can tell you it is: just another abdullah . wordpress .com (without the spaces)... I hope management of the forum doesn't get mad! :hiding:

The only thing I ask of you is to make a dua for me and my family. Ask Allah to soften my heart and guide to the straight path! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!