/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Life of Sultaan Aurangzeb Alamgir - Shaykh Muhammad Musa ash-Shareef

Banu_Hashim
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
:salamext:

I would really recommend my brothers and sisters to watch this 50 minute clip about one of the giants of Islam! So little is known about the Islamic history of South Asia, even by brothers and sisters who are originally from this area! I promise you, you'll enjoy it inshaAllah :)

An excerpt:

-----

"The Mughal Kingdom was a great and vast Muslim Empire, which the Muslims themselves have since lost. It was a great empire we ourselves have wasted. Muslims cry over Andalusia which is nothing when compared to India! Andalusia's area is one tenth the area of India. Muslims cry over Cordoba's palaces but they lost better palaces in India which were far greater in comparison to the palaces that were lost in Alhambra, Cordoba and Granada. Muslims cry over a few thousand martyred in Andalusia while millions fell martyrs in India.

Muslims have sacrificed their lives for every inch of India where for hundreds of years the Call to Prayer echoed. Muslims forget India as they do not read Islamic history and do not know that Muslim history in India was bright, great and magnificent. Muslims should read about their history."

-----

-----

A short biography of Shaykh Dr. Muhammad Musa ash-Shreeef

Dr. Muhammad Musa Shareef was born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, and graduated from the Faculty of Sharee'ah - Imaam Muhammad ibn Sa'ud Islamic University - in 1408 / 1988. He obtained his M.A. and Ph.D. in the Qur'an and the Sunnah from Faculty of Usul ad-Deen (Theology) - Umm al-Quraa University. He is an assistant professor in the Department of Islamic Studies - King 'Abdul-'Aziz University.

-----

:wasalamex

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!