/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I drink Coke?

ILuvAllah
04-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Is coke haram? research have shown it has got some alcohol and there was a news that the design writing of coke is offensive to Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
04-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Yes you can drink it.

Source: http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/brands/coca-cola.html

Scimitar
04-14-2012, 07:41 PM
Whoa... 1 and a quarter ounces of sugar in a single can of coke... NO FREAKING WAAAAY, that's just poisoning yourself.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Drink some water. Much healthier. ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Indeed...

Anything that is unjurious to yourself, is haraam. (looks at ciggy pack nervously) keep me in your duas, I need to kick a habit of a lifetime.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-14-2012, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Indeed...

Anything that is unjurious to yourself, is haraam. (looks at ciggy pack nervously) keep me in your duas, I need to kick a habit of a lifetime.

Scimi
Very true. I will keep you in my duas. Bro, I will suggest you to try the 30/60 day trial. It is very effective. Stop smoking for 30-60 days and you will stop for a lifetime. It is easier said than done, but with Allah everything is possible. :D

ILuvAllah
04-14-2012, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Drink some water. Much healthier. ;)
yes I drink water most of the time but when I go to invitations, sometimes they offer coke. just occasionally once in a month.

Ramadan90
04-14-2012, 08:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
yes I drink water most of the time but when I go to invitations, sometimes they offer coke. just occasionally once in a month.
Sounds good sister. :thumbs_up

Marina-Aisha
04-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Here r some other links on the same subjects hope it helps
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...la-drinks.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ola-haram.html

Samiun
04-15-2012, 12:30 AM
:sl: some people event think it's cocaine, since it's addictive I guess. Would you believe that!?

CosmicPathos
04-15-2012, 02:31 AM
regular consumption of coke throws your blood sugar out of whack, obesity, insulin insensitivity, heart disease, retinopathy, neuropathy, and all that. why would you want to make your life hell? That being said, I do drink coke zero. Aspartame has been shown to increase retinal detachment rates in rats, but no studies in humans.

ILuvAllah
04-15-2012, 03:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
regular consumption of coke throws your blood sugar out of whack, obesity, insulin insensitivity, heart disease, retinopathy, neuropathy, and all that. why would you want to make your life hell? That being said, I do drink coke zero. Aspartame has been shown to increase retinal detachment rates in rats, but no studies in humans.
Where did I say I drink coke regularly? Please read the posts carefully.

CosmicPathos
04-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Where did I say I drink coke regularly? Please read the posts carefully.
did I take your name? I am addressing anyone who drinks coke regularly. If you dont, good for you, just dont put words in my mouth.

the number of ooh-so-sensitive ppl here. on one hand you give ppl free advice, and then they blame you back. great.:skeleton:

ILuvAllah
04-15-2012, 04:15 AM
did I take your name? I am addressing anyone who drinks coke regularly. If you dont, good for you, just dont put words in my mouth.

the number of ooh-so-sensitive ppl here. on one hand you give ppl free advice, and then they blame you back. great.:skeleton:
I dont see anyone here mentioned they drink it regularly. Please Learn try to be more polite brother.

CosmicPathos
04-15-2012, 04:18 AM
I dont see anyone here mentioned they drink it regularly. Please Learn try to be more polite brother.
if you accuse someone, then be prepared to expect some stern words.

I did not take anyone's name here. I am sure there are ppl on these forums who do drink coke regularly but they didnt post here and aer totally unaware of the harmful effects of soft drinks. My post was directed at those lurkers. No reason to get personal, really.

Preaching someone something that one himself doesnt act upon is called hypocrisy. I've been very polite with you here, and actually did not even address you at all till you chipped in on my general comment, which was really directed at anyone who drinks regularly and is unaware of the harms.

btw, back to topic. Sugars in soft drinks have sky high glycemic index, which means as soon as you drink them, in few hours, your blood is inundated with sugars and insulin release goes up, and this is bad if you keep on doing this for the next 20 years. My aunt has diabetes and she used to drink soft drinks like crazy.

syed1
04-15-2012, 04:23 AM
i drink coke almost every day .. yummmmmm=)

ILuvAllah
04-15-2012, 04:25 AM
if you accuse someone, then be prepared to expect some stern words.

I did not take anyone's name here. I am sure there are ppl on these forums who do drink coke regularly but they didnt post here and aer totally unaware of the harmful effects of soft drinks. My post was directed at those lurkers. No reason to get personal, really.

Preaching someone something that one himself doesnt act upon is called hypocrisy. I've been very polite with you here, and actually did not even address you at all till you chipped in on my general comment, which was really directed at anyone who drinks regularly and is unaware of the harms.
Since this is my thread I thought you were pointing at me. I apologize for misunderstanding.

if you accuse someone, then be prepared to expect some stern words. and I seriously dont believe in this statement. My Prophet (pbuh) never approached people like that, so I will never do it. I do apologize for misunderstanding you.

CosmicPathos
04-15-2012, 04:33 AM
The thread is in General section, not in Advice section, so I thought it was a general thread. Apologies accepted. :)

I am not Prophet pbuh, and can never be. All of us have flaws and good.

ILuvAllah
04-15-2012, 04:40 AM
The thread is in General section, not in Advice section, so I thought it was a general thread. Apologies accepted.

I am not Prophet pbuh, and can never be. All of us have flaws and good.
He was a role model for us, an example for us to follow. So, we should follow him as much as possible. I try my best. anyway, I dont want any argument with a Muslim brother. Sorry for overreacting.

ILuvAllah
04-15-2012, 04:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed1
I cant remember when was the last time I had one. lol.

CosmicPathos
04-15-2012, 04:56 AM
He was a role model for us, an example for us to follow. So, we should follow him as much as possible. I try my best. anyway, I dont want any argument with a Muslim brother. Sorry for overreacting.
np, thanks for recognizing the over-reaction.

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2012, 07:37 AM
you don't want to know what it is doing to your body....i stopped drinking coke Alhamdulillah
With Pepsi/Coca cola you support the oppression of the palestinians. And it damages your body, all coke is owned by the big companies. Just drink water or milk- thats it. You don't need more than that

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-15-2012, 08:16 AM

Whaaaaaaaat?! You stop scaring the hello out of me! I regularly consume coke, oh yea only coke...not pepsi or sprite or anything else. Sometimes even 3 cans a day...:phew

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2012, 08:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Whaaaaaaaat?! You stop scaring the hello out of me! I regularly consume coke, oh yea only coke...not pepsi or sprite or anything else. Sometimes even 3 cans a day...:phew
He is right, think about this: Coke is actually a cleaning product it can even clean rust, thats because of the chemicals in the coke.

marwen
04-15-2012, 09:09 AM
I don't drink coke, it's a personal choice. But I don't think it's haram or harmful if it's taken with moderation.

Cabdullahi
04-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Is coke haram? research have shown it has got some alcohol and there was a news that the design writing of coke is offensive to Islam?
Coke is absolutely haram....dont ever sniff it! or smoke it!

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-15-2012, 11:33 AM
^ LOL, Abdullahii. We were talking about Coca Cola, not Cocaine! ;D

Cabdullahi
04-15-2012, 11:36 AM
^ LOL, Abdullahii. We were talking about Coca Cola, not Cocaine! ;D
Some people call Cocaine........Coca Cola.

They mostly take it into the body by the use of a straw.

It's dangerous.

farah786
04-15-2012, 12:01 PM
It's fine. I love coke!

Samiun
04-15-2012, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
you don't want to know what it is doing to your body....i stopped drinking coke Alhamdulillah
With Pepsi/Coca cola you support the oppression of the palestinians. And it damages your body, all coke is owned by the big companies. Just drink water or milk- thats it. You don't need more than that
:sl: what do u mean by that? Even the mosque in Britain distribute food and pepsi after jum'ah prayer

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-15-2012, 12:28 PM
^ haha...that means part of their profit goes to fund israeli occupation, even starbuck's... I think...

Jedi_Mindset
04-15-2012, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun
:sl: what do u mean by that? Even the mosque in Britain distribute food and pepsi after jum'ah prayer
Then they should really scratch their heads, the money when you buy it in the supermarket(or machine) or anything like that, will end up in the pockets of the big companies, those big companies are likely to fund israel. And its proven either. I don't know whats purpose of drinking coke, its poisoning your own body :S

Samiun
04-15-2012, 02:49 PM
Then they should really scratch their heads, the money when you buy it in the supermarket(or machine) or anything like that, will end up in the pockets of the big companies, those big companies are likely to fund israel. And its proven either. I don't know whats purpose of drinking coke, its poisoning your own body :S
Well, sheikh Saleh Al-Munajid says that it is permissible.Check out his fatwa here and here

Maybe this will clarify things up for those who boycott American goods and Israeli goods for this reason..

The purpose of drinking pepsi(cola likes to rot my teeth so no) is to get the 'Ch AHhh" sound after drinking it. Plus, it's really tasty and taste better than Cola! It's not that I don't like mineral water, pepsi is just too good once in awhile

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-15-2012, 02:54 PM
The purpose of drinking pepsi(cola likes to rot my teeth so no) is to get the 'Ch AHhh" sound after drinking it. Plus, it's really tasty and taste better than Cola! It's not that I don't like mineral water, pepsi is just too good once in awhile
Nothing tastes better than Coke. :p

asiya45
04-15-2012, 05:22 PM
I like C-plus or orange crush :D

FS123
04-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Coke is so much bad for your health and you are responsible how you treated your body on the day of judgement.

Cabdullahi
04-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Nothing tastes better than Coke. :p
format_quote Originally Posted by farah786
It's fine. I love coke!
look at all these muslims taking coke...Audhibillah

What is happening to our ummah.

asiya45
04-16-2012, 12:14 AM
:giggling:^

sister herb
04-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Does drinking coca cola destroys our ummah? :ermm:

Cabdullahi
04-16-2012, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Does drinking coca cola destroys our ummah? :ermm:
Drinking coke, injecting coke, sniffing coke through the nostrils or eating samosas with coke filling...

How ever you want to consume it...it is lethal.

Coke is a hell of a drug!

asiya45
04-16-2012, 05:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cbdullahii
Drinking coke, injecting coke, sniffing coke through the nostrils or eating samosas with coke filling...

How ever you want to consume it...it is lethal.

Coke is a hell of a drug!

LOL :omg:

sister herb
04-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Coca cola is a drug? :phew How they then allow to sell it in every super markets freely?

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Coca cola is a drug? :phew How they then allow to sell it in every super markets freely?

Cabdullahi
04-16-2012, 05:28 PM
They sell coke in the supermarkets in finland?....every supermarket?

I think i might be an entrepreneur...this might be the start of something big!

sister herb
04-16-2012, 05:38 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...n-club-13.html -> Coca cola cake

:phew

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Loooool, you gotta love IB forum bwahahahaaaa.

Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
04-16-2012, 06:03 PM

asiya45
04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
:heated::zip:

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Could that be a co-incidence?

Jedi_Mindset
04-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Could that be a co-incidence?
Allah knows best, but the owners of coca cola company are zionist jews and masons so....

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 06:09 PM

Attachment 4784

100% halal, made with black seed extract (nigella sativa), and Muslim owned too... Nyehs!

Available in the UK ... made in Walthamstow, East London about ten minutes away from me).

Scimi

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Allah knows best, but the owners of coca cola company are zionist jews and masons so....
No harm in boycotting a Zionist product. So i am thinking if they deliberately designed that logo in such a way then they must be anti-islamic and not just anti-humanity, eh?

Jedi_Mindset
04-16-2012, 06:20 PM
No harm in boycotting a Zionist product. So i am thinking if they deliberately designed that logo in such a way then they must be anti-islamic and not just anti-humanity, eh?
Yup, they are very anti-islamic, infact islam is their main enemy, the only system what opposes their NWO is islam. And they want to get rid of muslims as much as they can, by unleashing massive fitnah or through killing(War).

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
1776: Illuminati form and launch an intellectual assault on Islam, followed by a physical assault on Muslims in the middle east 100 yrs later.

1886: Coca Cola is born... it's subliminal messages allude the world for almost a century. An example above, and also the engineered image of a satanic face in the two litre bottles, which appear when the wrapper is peeled off and folded then held up to the light.

The Coca Cola Company is Zion owned and every penny of profit fills their kuffar coffers.

Scimi

sister herb
04-16-2012, 06:34 PM
also the engineered image of a satanic face in the two litre bottles, which appear when the wrapper is peeled off and folded then held up to the light.
I haven´t never even think to peel wrapper from any bottle and try to looking for some satanic faces from there... I must be more carefull with bottles after that - or buy only cans.

:phew

TrueStranger
04-16-2012, 06:46 PM
LOL! Why would they hide subliminal messages?

I have to peel, fold, and hold it up to the light.

And the other one, I have have to be in front of a mirror and then try to read it in Arabic and not in English.

I honestly do not like sodas or coffee, so I boycott then naturally. :statisfie

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-16-2012, 06:51 PM
If they are so evil and anti-muslims, then how did they establish their institutions in muslim countries, countries like Saudi arabia, syria...etc?

sister herb
04-16-2012, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TrueStranger
LOL! Why would they hide subliminal messages?
Seems we as muslims need to be ready to make a lot of efforts for reveal tricks of enemies.

:shade:

White Rose
04-16-2012, 07:05 PM
100% halal, made with black seed extract (nigella sativa), and Muslim owned too... Nyehs!
I wonder what it tastes like :p

sister herb
04-16-2012, 07:10 PM
What about Mecca Cola then?

Jedi_Mindset
04-16-2012, 07:48 PM
If they are so evil and anti-muslims, then how did they establish their institutions in muslim countries, countries like Saudi arabia, syria...etc?
Because after the fall of the last khalifah, they've placed puppet governments who obey them and freely let the fitnah go into muslim countries. ;)

asiya45
04-16-2012, 08:01 PM
I am so confused I dont know what to think!!!:heated:

sister herb
04-16-2012, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asiya45
You can think for example:

1) If you buy bottle of coca cola don´t forget to peel it and looking for secret messages.

2) If you buy it, remember condition of our ummah.

3) Remember that Finland might be one of the rare country in the world where they sell it in very supermarkets.

4) If you still decide to buy it, remember that you can also use it with baking.

White Rose
04-16-2012, 08:33 PM
^ LOL ;D . Good way to summarize this thread.

Also add that you can use it to clean stuff. :shade:

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Protocols of the Learnt Elders of Zion.

Chapter list:

Protocol I - The Basic Doctrine
Protocol II - Economic Wars
Protocol III - Methods of Conquest
Protocol IV - Materialism Replaces Religion
Protocol V - Despotism and Modern Progress
Protocol VI - Take-Over Technique
Protocol VII - World-Wide Wars
Protocol VIII - Provisional Government
Protocol IX - Re-education
Protocol X - Preparing for Power
Protocol XI - The Totalitarian State
Protocol XII - Control of the Press
Protocol XIII - Distractions
Protocol XIV - Assault on Religion
Protocol XV - Ruthless Suppression
Protocol XVI - Brainwashing
Protocol XVII - Abuse of Authority
Protocol XVIII - Arrest of Opponents
Protocol XIX - Rulers and People
Protocol XX - Financial Programme
Protocol XXI - Loans and Credit
Protocol XXII - Power of Gold
Protocol XXIII - Instilling Obedience
Protocol XXIV - Qualities of the Ruler

Question, which of these have they not come to realise yet? Answer - the last one. They are awaiting their false messiah...

How does this relate to this thread? If anyone has read this mind disturbing manual of the zionists, you will know that in the chapter "economic wars" and again in the chapter "materialism replaces Religion" that these zionists care not who they get their money from. And they have many ways to go about getting it. The Zionist war machine is laughing its head off because Muslims contribute to their agenda by supporting the worlds most famous product - Coca Cola...

As for the question:

Sorry for the following essay but it's necessary to understand the bigger picture your question poses:

Pictured left - Haim Weissman and Pictured right - Prince Feisal (1918):

The Turkish Ottoman Empire, which included key parts of Saudi Arabia, had lots of crypto-Jews (Jews pretending to be Muslims)

These crypto-Jews (also called Donmeh) have connections to the Saudi royal family and Saudi religion. Namely, the wahhabi form of Islam. Reportedly, the founder of the Saudi Wahhabi sect of Islam, Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab, was a crypto-Jew.

An Iraqi intelligence report, dated 2002, and released in 2008 by the US Defense Intelligence Agency, points to the Jewish roots of Wahhab. The report uses the memoirs of a Mr. Hempher, a British spy who claimed to be an Azeri.

In the mid-18th century, Hempher made contact with Wahhab in order to set up the Wahhabi sect.

Reportedly, the purpose of the Wahhabi sect was to bring about an Arab revolt against the Ottomans and pave the way for a Jewish state in Palestine.

Hempher’s memoirs are recounted by the Ottoman writer Ayyub Sabri Pasha in his 1888 work, 'The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism.'

In his book, 'The Dönmeh Jews', D. Mustafa Turan writes that Wahhab's grandfather, Tjen Sulayman, was actually Tjen Shulman, a member of the Jewish community of Basra, Iraq.

In his book, 'The Dönmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahhabis', Rifat Salim Kabar reveals that Shulman eventually settled in what is now Saudi Arabia, where his grandson, Muhammad Wahhab, founded the Wahhabi sect of Islam.

The Iraqi intelligence report states that Shulman had been banished from Damascus, Cairo, and Mecca for his 'quackery.'

Abdul Wahhab Ibrahim al-Shammari’s book, 'The Wahhabi Movement: The Truth and Roots', states that King Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud, the first Saudi monarch, was descended from Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Moishe, a Jewish merchant from Basra. According to the book, Moishe changed his name and married off his son to a woman from a Saudi tribe.

The Iraqi intelligence report reveals that the researcher Mohammad Sakher was the subject of a Saudi contract murder hit for his examination into the Sauds’ Jewish roots.

In Said Nasir’s book, 'The History of the Saud Family', it is maintained that in 1943, the Saudi ambassador to Egypt, Abdullah bin Ibrahim al Muffadal, paid Muhammad al Tamami to forge a family tree showing that the Sauds and Wahhabs were one family that descended directly from the Prophet Mohammed pbuh.

At the start of World War I, a Jewish British officer, David Shakespeare, met with Ibn Saud, who was to become the first Saudi monarch.

Shakespeare later led a Saudi army that defeated a tribe opposed to Ibn Saud. In 1915, Ibn Saud met with the British envoy to the Gulf region, Bracey Cocas. Cocas made the following offer to Ibn Saud: "I think this is a guarantee for your endurance as it is in the interest of Britain that the Jews have a homeland and existence, and Britain’s interests are, by all means, in your interest." Ibn Saud replied: "Yes, if my acknowledgement means so much to you, I acknowledge thousand times granting a homeland to the Jews in Palestine or other than Palestine." [1]

Two years later, British Foreign Secretary Lord Balfour (see Balfour Declaration), in a letter to Baron Walter Rothschild, a leader of the British Zionists, stated: "His Majesty’s government view with favor the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people..."

The deal to set up Israel had the backing of the Turkish leader Kemal Ataturk, who was reportedly a crypto-Jew.

In 1932, the British put Ibn Saud into power as King of Saudi Arabia.

The Sauds made Wahhabism the state religion of Saudi Arabia.

Turkey - part of the New World Order

Turkey has its 'deep state', a hidden government which has carried out acts of false flag terrorism (Ergenekon). Turkey's 'deep state' is said to have worked with Mossad and the CIA, and to have aided in carrying out the 9/11 attacks.

One high-ranking Turkish foreign policy official has said that there are 'deep states' in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria.

These 'deep states' would appear to involve crypto-Jews.

In Libya's new government, the Wahhabis have much influence.

Sourced from: Strategic Culture Foundation on-line journal http://www.strategic-culture.org/.

For much more background on Sabbateans please go to: http://editorseye.com/WordPress/category/sabbateans/

In ancient times, Jews classically studied the TALMUD. An ancient Jewish rabbi, named Zevi, broke from the classic Jewish religion and formed his own movement called SABBATEAN (Sabbatean anti-thesis of Sabbath? Asralfarhi - any idea if this is could be the case with regard to the anti-thesis comment?) which included the practise of KABBAL (Kabbal is black magic, also pracised by the Egyptians as well as Jewish Zionists and the Zionist elites).

Quote from Wiki link below, In 1665, "...Sabbateans (Sabbatians) is a complex general term that refers to a variety of followers of, disciples and believers in Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), a Jewish rabbi who was proclaimed to be the Jewish Messiah in 1665 by Nathan of Gaza...."
[2]
In 1666 (note the 666 KABBAL reference), Zevi converted to Islam....which shocked the classic Talmud Jews. Jewish dispora who follow Sabbati Zevi are classifed into 3 groups:

Quote from Wiki link below:"...Sabbatai Zevi's followers, both during his "Messiahship" and after his conversion to Islam, are known as Sabbateans. They can be grouped into three: "Maaminim" (believers), "Haberim" (associates), and "Ba'ale Milhamah" (warriors)...."

Sabbateans and Hasidic Jews = unproven but some believe that Hasidic Jews are sect of Sabbateans.

Sabbateans and Sufi-Quote from Wiki link below, "...Some alleged similarities between Dönme and unorthodox Sufi practice seem to exist, including the violation of kashrut/halal, sexual license, ecstatic singing, mystical interpretations of sacred scripture, and the practice of ritual meals...." (reminds me of the British Royal Beltaine/Walpurgis fesitval-Prince Willaim wedding date).

Donmeh-Quote from Wiki link below, "...Inside the Ottoman Empire, those followers of Zevi who had converted to Islam but secretly continued Jewish observances became known as the Dönme (Turkish: dönme "convert")..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans

[1] And now, let me drop a ball - The Sauds have cordoned off the area which is purportedly the real site of Mount Sinai, where Allah granted Musa AS his ten commandments and this is the place where the Jews really should be coming for pilgrimage. here, check it out: http://www.wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=20815 ... now think about Ibn Sauds comment, namely this one: "Yes, if my acknowledgement means so much to you, I acknowledge thousand times granting a homeland to the Jews in Palestine or other than Palestine."

You starting to see something here? Something really profound? Something jaw shatterringly obvious? This is deep... and hardly anyone has got a clue...

[2] Quote from Wiki link, In 1665, "...Sabbateans (Sabbatians) is a complex general term that refers to a variety of followers of, disciples and believers in Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), a Jewish rabbi who was proclaimed to be the Jewish Messiah in 1665 by Nathan of Gaza...." If this is true - then could it be that the day like a year was already underway during this time? Think... all this is like a giant jigsaw puzzle and right now, we may be sitting on some of the most important pieces.

EXTREME wrote:
Time-Scale Calculation:

When one day is like a year:

The British domination Monarchy pre-dates early as 910-918 A.D.
According to Islam, ONE HEAVENLY YEAR is about ONE THOUSAND YEARS on earth.
So, (910-918)+1000 = 1910-1918 A.D.
In 1918 A.D. , End of the first World War leaving United States as the Ruling States of the World.

When one day is like a month:

When one day is like a month:
1000/12=83 years
So, 1918 A.D.+83=2001 A.D.
In 2001 A.D., 9/11 Attack, War On Terror.

When one day is like a week:

83/4= 20 years
So, 2001 A.D.+20=2021/23 A.D.

http://www.wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=21669
I can't attest to the speculation of the time frames in the above quoted - but it is a possibility... either way, we know the time is close now. just - how close? Allah knows best. ... the deceptions run very deep in modern day.

...As for coincidences? No such thing. All is planned... even supposed coincidences are planned. They plot and plan, but as we know, Allah is the best of planners.
SOURCE: http://www.wup-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19872

So, Coca Cola has engineered anti-Islamic subliminals into its design and logo.... and a percentage of its profits go to the zionist war machine.
many Muslims don't beleive it because it is available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - so it must be halal? Right?

Think again, because in Hijaaz, all is not what it seems.

Scimi

sister herb
04-16-2012, 08:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand

Yes of course I forgot that one.

5) Remember that you should clean at home...

But those "Protocols of the Learnt Elders of Zion" things might just make you even more confused - and line behind you at cash desk too long and impatient.

:heated:

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
The book is underground sis, the zionists even call it a forgery. But They arent kidding anyone.

If you think the protocols are bad? You havent read 48 laws of power yet, by Robert Greene...

Jokes aside, that coke you drink, is a type of poison... on two counts:

1) your body

2) the ummah

Scimi

asiya45
04-16-2012, 09:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by asiya45
You can think for example:

1) If you buy bottle of coca cola don´t forget to peel it and looking for secret messages.

2) If you buy it, remember condition of our ummah.

3) Remember that Finland might be one of the rare country in the world where they sell it in very supermarkets.

4) If you still decide to buy it, remember that you can also use it with baking.
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand

Yes of course I forgot that one.

5) Remember that you should clean at home...

But those "Protocols of the Learnt Elders of Zion" things might just make you even more confused - and line behind you at cash desk too long and impatient.

:heated:
WOW sister!! Thank you for the tips!! I have been telling my husband to stop drinking coke and drink more juice but he says COKE helps him digest his food LOL:hmm:

:heated: Umm Orange crush is also a coca cola product....
since we are on the topic what about PEPSI???

Attachment 4785

sister herb
04-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Oh yes Pepsi... :phew Can´t wait... what terrible you find out about it too.

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 09:45 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but...

Same thing, minus the anti-Islamic subliminals... the profits are for Zion. Sorry.

Scimi

IslamicRevival
04-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Theres definitely something suspect about coke, Mainly its ingredients and the links the company has with Israel. My logic: if in doubt, stay well clear

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 12:56 AM

Scimi

biz
04-17-2012, 04:01 AM
Alhamdulillah i do not drink coke so much anymore.. :) rather juice or some other soft drinks by other companies

Samiun
04-17-2012, 09:01 AM
:sl: lol did anyone one of you read the fatwa that I just linked.. :(

asiya45
04-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Well, sheikh Saleh Al-Munajid says that it is permissible.Check out his fatwa here and here

Maybe this will clarify things up for those who boycott American goods and Israeli goods for this reason..

:sl:
Yes Brother I did!! :)

There is the FATWA:

What is the ruling on Muslims who do not cooperate with one another because they do not want to buy from Muslims and they prefer to buy from the kuffaar’s stores? Is this halaal or haraam?

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic principle is that it is permissible for a Muslim to buy what he needs of that which Allaah has permitted from a Muslim or from a kaafir. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) bought from Jews. But when a Muslim chooses not to buy from his Muslim brother for no reason, i.e., he has not been cheated or deceived, and the goods are not of poor quality, and he simply prefers to buy from a kaafir rather than from a Muslim with no justification – this is haraam, because it weakens the trade of the Muslims and makes them lose sales if this becomes a habit among the Muslim (consumers). But if he does not buy from him for a reason such as those mentioned above, then he should advise his Muslim brother to give up the bad things he is doing. If he accepts the advice, then praise be to Allaah, otherwise he should leave him alone and go to someone else, even if he is a kaafir, if he is honest and the transactions are to the mutual benefit of both parties.

From Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 13/18

According to the Fatwa, it says its HARAM to do business with a non muslim if the muslim brother is loosing business. I do agree with that point but my question is what if there aren't any Muslim products (like EVOCA) available in your city?
:hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
04-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Its Haraam to buy when the money ends up in weapon production, like the coca-cola money does.

asiya45
04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
thank you brother :nervous:

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Its Haraam to buy when the money ends up in weapon production, like the coca-cola money does.
No, my brother, you cannot say it's haraam unless you back your statement with a solid proof. I understand if they fund the israeli agenda with the profits, it is better to boycott, however making it haram otherwise is plain ignorance. :hmm:

Jedi_Mindset
04-17-2012, 11:56 AM
No, my brother, you cannot say it's haraam unless you back your statement with a solid proof. I understand if they fund the israeli agenda with the profits, it is better to boycott, however making it haram otherwise is plain ignorance. :hmm:
Its not ignorance bro, its true, i don't want to fund the oppressor and i am not talking about coca cola alone, every big company's money goes to israel, to fund its infrastructure, economy and military. Especially since the last few years.

I only consume milk, water and maybe self-made orange juice but thats it. I am also talking about GMO foods, but thats another subject.

We know what those zions want and that is a NWO with Jerusalem as its capital.

asiya45
04-17-2012, 12:03 PM
:hmm::hiding:

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Its not ignorance bro, its true, i don't want to fund the oppressor and i am not talking about coca cola alone, every big company's money goes to israel, to fund its infrastructure, economy and military. Especially since the last few years.

I only consume milk, water and maybe self-made orange juice but thats it. I am also talking about GMO foods, but thats another subject.

Okay, let me ask you a question. Since Zionists are not actual Jews and are zionists (kabbalists) and the city Jerusalem is one of the significant places to Muslims, Christians and Jews, why do they want to make Jerusalem the capital city?

marwen
04-17-2012, 01:09 PM

But there is also coka cola factories, which exist in muslim lands. They money will mainly benefit muslim countries, except a small amount for the "label" that goes to original company. The amount that go to the original company is sometimes very small, compared with the money that goes to muslim companies and help in the employement of millions of muslims and families. In that case it's not haram, and boycotting coka cola will not affect israel, but will affect the business of these muslim companies that live on it.

Personally I don't drink coka cola, not because it's haram or it's harmful for your body or for the ummah, but because I hate that product.

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 01:19 PM
Sorry bro...

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-coca-cola.html

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/arch...p/t-19829.html

and now for some history:

Israel and the Middle East controversies

In 1949, Coca-Cola attempted to open a plant in Israel but was refused a permit. Eager to avoid the [Arab League] boycott and sell to the much larger Arab market, Coca-Cola was content not to sell in Israel. In 1961 the issue came up again when an Egyptian civil servant mistook Amharic writing on a Coca-Cola bottle for Hebrew, and accused Coca-Cola of doing business with Israel. The manager of Egypt's Coca-Cola bottling operations quickly informed the press that Coca-Cola would never do business with Israel; forced to explain this, Coca-Cola officials explained that Israel was too small a market for a Coca-Cola operation.

The issue arose again on April 1, 1966 when Moshe Bronstein, a Tel Aviv businessman, accused Coca-Cola of boycotting Israel to appease its Arab market. The Anti-Defamation League took up this cause in the United States, and questions were raised about Coca-Cola's previous explanation for not operating in Israel: If Coca-Cola could have an operation in Cyprus, whose market was one-tenth the size of Israel's, why then was Israel too small for a Coca-Cola operation? Pressure on Coca-Cola grew, and faced with potential American boycotts, Coca-Cola promised to open a bottling plant inTel Aviv. In response, the Arab League boycotted Coca-Cola from August 1968 to May 1991, as part of the economic boycott of Israel.[67]

Along with McDonald's, Coca-Cola has become an international symbol of American culture, and especially of American consumerism. While the company still enjoys widespread popularity, some backlash has occurred, mostly in the form of boycotts in the Middle East. One such instance in 2000 saw a claim that the Coca-Cola label, created in 1886, actually contained hidden anti-Islamic phrases "[68][69]) in its mirror image in Arabic. The Coca-Cola Company claimed sales dropped 10 to 15% in Egypt after the rumor began spreading in 2000. The controversy became so widespread that the Grand Mufti of Egypt — who has proudly admitted in related interviews that he himself indulges in at least one Coke daily — publicly addressed it, declaring that the logo "does not injure Islam or Muslims."[68]

In Autumn 2002, a French Tunisian, Tawfiq Mathlouthi, launched a new brand of cola drink, dubbed Mecca-Cola, to protest American foreign policy in the Middle East. Mecca Cola was marketed as a way to combat "America's imperialism … by providing a substitute for American goods and increasing the blockade of countries boycotting American goods."[70] By 2004, Mecca-Cola fizzled: in France, its biggest market, sales dropped about 10%.[71]

Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critici..._controversies
Scimi

Jedi_Mindset
04-17-2012, 01:46 PM
Indeed bro, and now the arab governments are supporting coca -cola by themselves.. lol

Dagless
04-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Seems we as muslims need to be ready to make a lot of efforts for reveal tricks of enemies.

:shade:
Maybe there are no tricks... but then I'm sure some Muslims would say that having no tricks is actually their biggest trick :O

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Indeed bro, and now the arab governments are supporting coca -cola by themselves.. lol
Well, yes. Coca Cola is the worlds most popular product ... Ofcourse the Arab elite want it in their countries. In 1993, it cost 1 SR to buy a can of coke in KSA... today, it is still 1 SR for a can of coke.

They want you to buy it too. I used to buy orange juice for 3 SR instead... much more refreshing.

Scimi

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
^ It's actually 1.5 SAR for a can. :p

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 02:12 PM
Rip off!!! LOL.

I remember a friend of mine (Asif) was a coca cola addict. After iftar time, he'd go and grab 7 cans for 7 SR lol. The next two hours he'd be hyper, then during tarawih prayers, he'd just lose all energy and go back to the hortel. Sugar rush down, all 35 grams X 3 or 4 cans of it... imagine that. He consumed between 140 - 175 grams of sugar in coca cola in a space of just 2 hours... FACEPALM MAAAAN.

That stuff is poison.

Amitabh Bachchan - the most famous actor on the planet, got banned from drinking coke or pepsi (2 cans a day) after his stomach operation. He was warned that it could kill him.

Scimi

asiya45
04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
:giggling:

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 02:43 PM
You couldnt make this stuff up, I tell you. ;D

Scimi

FS123
04-18-2012, 12:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Theres definitely something suspect about coke, Mainly its ingredients and the links the company has with Israel. My logic: if in doubt, stay well clear
Actually middle east was a bigger market so coke ignored Isreal. Then Isreal boycotted coke, then coke opened factory in Isreal. Here is the whole history http://www.snopes.com/cokelore/israel.asp

Scimitar
05-18-2012, 04:57 PM
Hey guys, I just found this story floating around on facebook. I don't know if it is true or not. Kindly do some research and share your findings regarding this story.

Note attached with this newspaper cutting:
Coke's formula has now been revealed, take a closer look at the ingredients.

(P.S : This has been confirmed by the media of France)

"Hi Alice, I heard the rabbit hole was deeper than you could imagine - you must have some wonderful stories to share." said the white rabbit...

Scimi

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-18-2012, 08:22 PM
^ No, I dont believe that it contains alcohol. :hmm: I drink a can every day. :ermm:

Endymion
05-18-2012, 08:47 PM
Jam-e-sheerin is the best :statisfie

sister herb
05-18-2012, 09:02 PM
I don´t think they could ever managed to sell it to muslim countries if it really would be more than one more rumour.

^o)

marwen
05-18-2012, 11:08 PM
^^^^ if the picture is correct, 8 oz Alcohol + 2.5 gallons of water in 1 bottle. I can't do the numbers now, but I think if , let's say, 0.25 L of Alcohol makes you drunk (not sure of the exact amount, may be more), then you need near to 10 L of Coke to reach this amount of Alcohol, in a reasonable (not so long) period of time, which is impossible, because the stomach is limited. That's one of the reasons why some scholars said that it's permissible to consume a drink that contains a very negligible amount of alcohol. But I'm with avoiding such drinks.

Scimitar
05-27-2012, 07:38 PM
It seems the math is accurate:

uk gallon = 4.54609188 litres per gallon
us gallon = 3.7854118 litres per gallon

8 oz of alcohol won't do much in 10 to 15 litres of sugar water (the article mentions 2.5gallons/ approx 10-15 litres dependant on whether it is USA or UK calculations they used)... but, anything that is haram in large quantities, is haram in small quantities too, right?

Scimi

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-27-2012, 09:06 PM
Anyone heard about Open Cola?

Abz2000
05-27-2012, 10:06 PM
the serious part:

they clearly say it doesn't contain it:
http://www.coca-cola.co.uk/faq/ingre...n-alcohol.html

the funny part.

A disappointed salesman of Coca-Cola returned from his assignment to Saudi Arabia.
A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Saudis?"
The salesman explained, "When I got posted, I was very confident that I would make a good sales pitch.

But I had a problem. I didn't know how to speak Arabic. So I planned to convey the message through three posters.

First poster : A man lying in the hot desert sand totally exhausted and fainting.
Second poster : The man is drinking Coca-Cola.
Third poster : Our man is now totally refreshed.
And then these posters were pasted all over the place.
"Terrific! That should have worked!" said the friend.
"The hell it should have!" said the salesman.
"No one told me they read from right to left!"

Zabel
05-27-2012, 11:54 PM
Nice, Abz2000. ;D

dysphoricrocker
05-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Salaam.

Dear brother Scimi, i do not mean to hurt your feelings nor insult you whatsoever but i hope this video may help you insyaAllah. I think it's a good reminder for all of us, not just smokers.

sister herb
05-28-2012, 07:28 AM
It seems the math is accurate:

uk gallon = 4.54609188 litres per gallon
us gallon = 3.7854118 litres per gallon

8 oz of alcohol won't do much in 10 to 15 litres of sugar water (the article mentions 2.5gallons/ approx 10-15 litres dependant on whether it is USA or UK calculations they used)... but, anything that is haram in large quantities, is haram in small quantities too, right?

Scimi
Salam alaykum

I talked before about vinegar with some brothers. They told me that as it is made by alcohol it also may contain little amounts of alcohol. So eating anything with vinegar is haram too.

Can´t I never eat pickles then? :heated:

I personaly think we shouldn´t think all the time what is haram but what is halal in islam.

I teached before immigrants in here and one brother talked to me he had got information that when making ice cream they use alcohol so it is haram too. What? So I took contact to companies whose make ice cream here and they told they don´t use it at all with ice cream.

:phew Great! We can eat here even ice cream if not coca cola or pickels.

By the way, Coca Cola Company deny this information that coca cola would include any alcohol.

^o)

Jalal~
05-30-2012, 01:50 AM
has Coca cola writtten backwards been brought up in this discussion?

sister herb
05-31-2012, 04:48 PM
^^ Sure as like every other "truths" too. Like that one if you look 2 liter bottle in some way you can see face of devil...

^o)

The site of Coca cola company you can find same ones too and how they explain them.

Abz2000
06-01-2012, 01:08 AM
there are different types of vinegar, the two main types r spirit vinegar and malt vinegar,
many scholars say both r ok, but i avoid the spirit vinegar anyway, most tomato ketchups and mayos have spirit vinegar, and ready made salads with coleslaw and sandwiches etc in the supermarket, but so far i haven't heard anything bad about malt vinegar.
many fried chicken shops also use it unknowingly, so it's good to ask if u prefer to avoid.

Hulk
06-01-2012, 01:18 AM
First time I drank this stuff I almost cried because I was shocked of burping through my nose.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!