/* */

PDA

View Full Version : amazing old muslim.

marwen
04-15-2012, 09:45 AM
This man has only one leg (00:19 --> 04:12). He can't walk. But look how he is standing firmly and strongly when doing 'qiyam al layl'.
MashaAllah, he is stronger that a sane young man. His body may be incomplete but his soul is strong.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amat Allah
04-15-2012, 11:00 AM
I have seen this before Sub'haan Allah, May Allah grant him Al Firdaws Al Aalaa without any reckoning, you and the whole Ummah Ameeen

look at this ; he died praying Ma shaa Allah, may Allah give us the best of all ends Ameeeeen

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-15-2012, 11:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
This man has only one leg (00:19 --> 04:12). He can't walk. But look how he is standing firmly and strongly when doing 'qiyam al layl'.
MashaAllah, he is stronger that a sane young man. His body may be incomplete but his soul is strong.

I feel so ashamed of myself... imsad

Qurratul Ayn
05-28-2012, 07:38 PM
:salamext:

These videos brought tears to my eyes.

May Allaah guide us all and provide the best of endings for us all, as we shall rise up on the Last Day from the postion we returned to Him.

Jazak'Allaah Khair for sharing, Brother marwen and Sister Amat Allaah...

:salamext:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-28-2012, 07:38 PM
Allaahu Akbar!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!