/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it okay to have a haircut by a woman barber

anonymous
04-15-2012, 05:42 PM
AA
Listen, I need help. I mean I need a haircut and my parents got a price for it and we go to the barber shop. The workers are only woman and I dont want my haircut by them because I am not allowed for them to touch me. They dont do it in a seductive way, just cutting my hair. I told my parents I am not going to have a haircut from them. My dad said did you get excited(He meant last time I took one with a woman) I replied no and that woman didnt touch me in a weird way. I still refused and I felt hurt inside because I defy my parents and my dad is mad because the reason I choose to live a hard life avoiding being touched by woman. I dont know what to do. Is it okay to have my haircut by a woman, even though she doesnt get excited or I? My dad said every action is by intention(from a hadith i think) and last time, the woman's intention was to cut my hair but I am not sure. Please help. JazakAllah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!