/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Most Reputable Person On Planet IB.

Endymion
04-16-2012, 01:58 PM
And the Award goes to

Sister Lamees

Reputation= 200360

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
04-16-2012, 02:30 PM
:unsure:

Could you please post the link to her profile. :) I never heard that name. :skeleton:

Warning:
You're thread is going to be closed after some days due to off topic talks :p

ardianto
04-16-2012, 02:33 PM
Sis, there is another member with username: Lamees, but she wrote it on Latin alphabet. I thought you were talking about this Lamees, not another member who previously Vale Lilly.

Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 02:35 PM
I think her former name was Bluebell(her new name is Lames in arabic) if I dont remember wrong.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
04-16-2012, 02:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
You're thread is going to be closed after some days due to off topic talks
how you know that ? :p

Anyway, not a surprise, sister لميس is a very brilliant and active member, I always learn from her posts.

Innocent Soul
04-16-2012, 03:15 PM
LOL! :giggling:

I know her. :D Just saw her name first time written in English. :hiding:

Congratulation to her!
Her post are very informative. Her former name was Blubell and before that vales Lilly.

ardianto
04-16-2012, 03:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
I think her former name was Bluebell(her new name is Lames in arabic) if I dont remember wrong.
Yes, you right. Vale Lilly was her username before Bluebell.

جوري
04-16-2012, 04:47 PM
waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..

oh God please delete the thread... and know that much of it is undeserved .. if I managed to gain the love and respect of some of the sisters specifically one who has been my best friend and confidant then it is through her generosity that I have that rep not that it is deserved believe me..
The greatest reward and rep I have is that I managed to gain true sisterhood something that is exceedingly difficult to manage in this day and age..

Now I really want Br. Muhammad to come and close the thread :shade:

Jazakoum Allah khyran I feel humbled and blessed..

Endymion
04-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Come on people.Do you really want to know which Lamees is this :hmm:

Ok here is the link to her profile http://www.islamicboard.com/members/...587--8356.html

and BTW,she herself descend upon the thread to express her feelings :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
Warning:
You're thread is going to be closed after some days due to off topic talks
Little thing is right.I got a drone attack from Commander Tilmeez on my very first post in this thread :skeleton: This thread is in danger imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by لميس
specifically one who has been my best friend
Is that ME :muddlehea Really ME

People,I have to go for shopping imsad Take care of the thread.I'll address you later :p

Riana17
04-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Ya salam, that was lots of hard work ukhteee

May Allah accept all of these from you, and give you more knowledge and strengthen your Imaan inshallah...Ameeeen

جوري
04-17-2012, 01:09 PM
Baraka Allah feeki.. walhi most if not all of it is undeserved ... I feel shy to accept undue & undeserved praise but I am humbled & thankful.. I couldn't have it if you all didn't give it to me...

Jazkoum Allah khyran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!