/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hologram performances*Please, turn off the music*

Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 07:17 PM
:sl:

The future is so scary, isnt it? At least for me.

My cousin showed me this today which is a hologram performance by Tupac today(which is dead as you may know), look how real he looks! It is a hologram. Everything seems to look like a deception, actually the hole world is a deception. May Allah protect us, the hour is VERY near.:heated:

*TURN OFF THE VOLUME*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 07:37 PM
I swear I am almost losing hope for this world. They are worshiping a dead man that is not even real in this video(hologram), taking photos and screaming. Wow, may Allah help us. This world is going nuts.

sister herb
04-16-2012, 07:45 PM
What is then different between fans of this one than those whose have imitated Elvis Presley already for decades (and also partly believed he is still alive)? Seems people have been nuts already a long time.

:heated:

asiya45
04-16-2012, 07:56 PM
:heated: Crazy people!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 07:59 PM
And here is another one:

*TURN OFF THE MUSIC*

It is a japanese animated figure!!! This is a hologram as well.

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Check out project BlueBeam - it's all over the net, it explains this technology really well. This year, we get to see it like never before...

last year, we saw the experiments:

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 09:22 PM
YAS! Thanks bro. I will watch it. I am bored, lol. But I will go to sleep soon.

Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Wow! That is some scary stuff. I wonder why the media is not covering this?

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Because they are not allowed to.

This BLUEBEAM tech, is a tool of mass deception.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-16-2012, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Because they are not allowed to.

This BLUEBEAM tech, is a tool of mass deception.

Scimi
This world is messed up. People are still sleeping and do not know what is happening at all. I guess there is no hope. The only hope I have is in Allah. imsad

Scimitar
04-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Oh there is hope. The duality of perception gives me hope... If I know something is bad, I can stay away from it and not get taken in by it. I can aim to be the best I can be, so when the time comes - those who are nearest and dearest to me, but are taken in by this mischief - can be led back to the truth Allah willing. This is my hope. One of them.

Waking up, is always a painful experience... but standing up, liberates one.

Scimi

IslamicRevival
04-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Amazing bit of kit but nothing new unfortunately. We see the same thing in Video games and Movies, everything looks so real but in reality its a mass deception, same logic can be applied to the world today

Galaxy
04-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Project Bluebeam?? You mean the project where they'll 'discover' evidence refuting religion and something about a huge projection of God in the sky, all expected to happen during the Olympics? Is that it our have I been to the wrong website (although I got a good laugh out of it)?

Scimitar
04-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Dunno about the olympic stuff... lol. Look, I live right there, by the olympics. It's freaky enough as it is, can you leave it out ??? :D

Scimi

Aprender
04-17-2012, 04:18 AM
O_O....this is not healthy...

Dagless
04-17-2012, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
And here is another one:

*TURN OFF THE MUSIC*

It is a japanese animated figure!!! This is a hologram as well.
Lol I was going to post Hatsune too (I still wave leeks around in Tesco) :D
I guess I'm the only one who thinks it's kinda cool (aside from the whole music, images of people, etc. thing) :S Just a natural progression from photo to video to 3d to hologram...

crimsontide06
04-18-2012, 01:37 PM
To me this has nothing to do with religion. The fact that someone would create a hologram of a dead human being is morbid and disgusting. On top of that, Tupac was not even that talented... if they wanted to make a hologram of someone with talent, why not Elvis? :rolleyes:

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-18-2012, 01:47 PM
To me, it has everything to do with religion. The people going along with the music and behaving as they do, reminds me of the people worshiping the golden calf. Its disgusting to say the least. +o(

crimsontide06
04-18-2012, 01:49 PM
When I listen to music or watch tv, I do it for entertainment. I don't idol worship the actors,singers...unlike most of the fans of music. Do I recognize that there are people with the talent? yes but I dont put them up on some pedestal and worship them...

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-18-2012, 02:10 PM
talent to do what? Be a hypocrite? Music is a language brother, literally. You learn to read, speak and write it and it completely takes over when u play, and this is speaking of a real musician not the mediocre stars of today who cannot even write a decent poem let alone a set of lyrics lol. Anyway, don't mean to get off topic here, but there's no talent there. Music and everything to do with it creates hypocrisy in the heart. How do you think most people (I understand you are an exception from what u say above) end up obsessed with musicians and so called artists the way we see in these videos? Lyrics+Music.

- cOsMiC

crimsontide06
04-18-2012, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
talent to do what? Be a hypocrite? Music is a language brother, literally. You learn to read, speak and write it and it completely takes over when u play, and this is speaking of a real musician not the mediocre stars of today who cannot even write a decent poem let alone a set of lyrics lol. Anyway, don't mean to get off topic here, but there's no talent there. Music and everything to do with it creates hypocrisy in the heart. How do you think most people (I understand you are an exception from what u say above) end up obsessed with musicians and so called artists the way we see in these videos? Lyrics+Music.

I understand why is considered haram(affects your emotions, waste of time...etc).. A lot of other American Arabs such as myself grew up listenting to it, watching tv.. so it can be hard to grasp to some people that music can be "evil". I did ask a question in the other thread. Ill post it here too.

Lets say I gave up music, if I, inshaallah, made it to heaven...could I listen to all the music I want? Another example would be, could people who love pork but don't eat it because of religion, have it in heaven? For the record I dont eat pork....

Scimitar
04-18-2012, 02:26 PM
The comparison is a weird one, indeed.

In Heaven, we can have 70 odd wives... can't do that here on earth, 4 is the limit... My guess is that there will be music in heaven, and it will be halal too, ofcourse. As for pork? I guess we will be getting griffin meat, dragon meat and unicorn meat bro... As for pork, with all this other meat around - I don;t even think pork will qualify as edible in heaven.

Scimi

crimsontide06
04-18-2012, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
The comparison is a weird one, indeed.

In Heaven, we can have 70 odd wives... can't do that here on earth, 4 is the limit... My guess is that there will be music in heaven, and it will be halal too, ofcourse. As for pork? I guess we will be getting griffin meat, dragon meat and unicorn meat bro... As for pork, with all this other meat around - I don;t even think pork will qualify as edible in heaven.

Scimi
70 wives?? Where in the Quran does it say this?? no thanks though, I rather have the person I will eventually marry.

Scimitar
04-18-2012, 02:44 PM
“The Shaheed is granted seven special favours from Allah. He is forgiven (his sins) at the first drop of his blood. He sees his place in Paradise. He is dressed in the clothes of Iman. He is married to the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise). He is saved from the punishment of the grave. He will be protected from the great fear of the Day of Judgement. A crown of honour will be placed on his head, one jewel of which is better than the whole world and what it contains. He is married to seventy-two of the Hoor al-‘Ain (beautiful women of Paradise), and he will be able to intercede for seventy members of his family.”

[Related by Ahmad, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Hibbaan].

and:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The first group will enter Paradise looking like the moon on the night when it is full, and those who follow them will be like the brightest shining star in the sky. Their hearts will be as one, and there will be no hatred or jealousy among them. Each man will have two wives from among al-hoor al-‘iyn, the marrow of whose calves can be seen from beneath the bone and flesh.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 3014)

Scimi

EDIT: I meant 70 houris... (to me its the same thing though, just a different creation).

purple
04-18-2012, 03:35 PM

^^^^Why you posting anti Islamic website? The website is vile.

Scimitar
04-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Link removed. Nice spot... I thought it was a wikipedia for Muslims (facepalm).

Scimi

Samiun
04-18-2012, 03:57 PM
:sl: is this technology being used for the first time or they're already been used since 2011? Who knew that something from Star Wars came out to be real

GuestFellow
04-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Salaam,

Oh well. -_-;;

Scimitar
04-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Since 2004 it's been in the public eye... but we're all half blind anyway, so we never noticed - until it was staring us in the face...

This video will blow your mind away.

Yup, it's so cool, yet so scary at the same time.

Scimi

EDIT: The helicopter part is just... :skeleton: I mean, you know what this means, right?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!