/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New here.

Fiona
04-17-2012, 10:51 PM
Salam alaikum.

I'm new to this forum. I am a friend of Who am I? He says he frequents this forum a lot. So I decided to join. About me, I am a very shy person and don't like to talk too much. Most probably I will be silently reading and never saying anything. LOL. I am from Mumbai, India and speak Hindi.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Marina-Aisha
04-17-2012, 10:55 PM
wa alikom salam sister
i hope you enjoy your stay here, there alots of brothers and sisters that are very helpful so dont be afraid to ask if you need too :)

Insanely.Krazii
04-17-2012, 10:59 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

This forum is really nice, I assure you that you'll learn a lot of things :) And nahh don't be shy! You'll get used to it lol.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the board :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Who Am I?
04-18-2012, 03:12 PM

I suppose I should comment now since my name was mentioned. :p

I wouldn't say that I come here "a lot". Just once or twice a day...

That's not too bad, is it? :hmm:

Mister Agenda
04-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Welcome, Fiona, I hope you like it here!

Scimitar
04-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Salaam and welcome to the forum,

So you from Mumbai? I miss Delhi Darbar restaurant. Been years and years now, and I still remember the karahi gosht. Post me a meal tiffin from there and I'll credit your paypal :D

Scimi

Sunnie Ameena
04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Asalam Alaikum sister

Welcome to the forum Sister Fiona and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please don't be too shy, we would love to hear what you have to say.

Sunnie Ameena

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam,

:welcome: on board!

Glad to have another sister here!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and also find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Endymion
04-18-2012, 05:12 PM
Okay i get it .. Who am I's friend .. cough cough .. :omg:

:welcome: to the forum sissi.Hope you'll have a beneficial stay here Inshallah :statisfie

And please,SPEAK.You are between your brothers and sisters.Feel like home :statisfie

biz
04-18-2012, 06:01 PM
Ahlan wa sahlan sis, welcome onboard..

Enjoy your stay:)

Fiona
04-19-2012, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Salaam and welcome to the forum,

So you from Mumbai? I miss Delhi Darbar restaurant. Been years and years now, and I still remember the karahi gosht. Post me a meal tiffin from there and I'll credit your paypal :D

Scimi
:statisfieWalaikum salam. So you are from India too I see. I miss Indian food too. Nothing like how they have it there in Mumbai. There are Indian restaurants here too but they are nothing like the ones in India. No need for paypal. I send you meal tiffin right now through internet for free. :p

Fiona
04-19-2012, 01:27 AM
Thank you everyone for a very warm welcome. I like this forum already. Everyone here is so nice, mashallah.

asiya45
04-19-2012, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?

I suppose I should comment now since my name was mentioned. :p

I wouldn't say that I come here "a lot". Just once or twice a day...

That's not too bad, is it? :hmm:
Brother atleast your better than me :) every moment I find I pop in to read whats happening lol:p:nervous:

asiya45
04-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Welcome to the Board Fiona :) I hope you enjoy your stay here... and dont be shy to ask questions!! :welcome:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!