/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Namaz & Less Sleep in between?

anonymous
04-18-2012, 06:47 AM
:sl: I am a working sister 8am-4pm and I am finding it hard to read Isha late night. Fajar I wake up at 5am so not a problem, Zohar I can read when I get home from work, same with Asar and Maghrib. But around 8.30pm I am pretty much nearly asleep, how do I stay awake until 10pm for Isha? I am in UK. Any practical advice would be appreciated inshaAllah. :statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
04-18-2012, 08:06 AM
you could try knocking out after maghrib

anonymous
04-18-2012, 08:09 AM
:sl: if I sleep after Maghrib I won't be able to wake up until morning time.

marwen
04-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Maybe you could take a nap after work, or after asr. And try to make an activity between maghrib or prayer to keep you awake : visit a relative or make sport etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-18-2012, 09:06 AM
isha is 9.30 which is not that late, make sure you're not following jama'at times

also sleep after fajr, you can easily get an hour to two hours after fajr

another trick is to compare shafi'i times and hanafi times usually one of them is earlier :shade:

anonymous
04-18-2012, 09:35 AM
:sl: Isha is at 9:45 in UK where I live, Maghrib at 8:15. I know 1 hour and 45 minutes isn't long, but my eyes start to close literally at 8pm. Also, once I am awake, I can't go back to sleep after Fajr. Literally can't.

aadil77
04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:sl: Isha is at 9:45 in UK where I live, Maghrib at 8:15. I know 1 hour and 45 minutes isn't long, but my eyes start to close literally at 8pm. Also, once I am awake, I can't go back to sleep after Fajr. Literally can't.
:wa:

Neither can I but I just lie in bed - same thing. Staying up from 5 am in the morning is probably why you're tired. Even then you're still getting 7 hours sleep which should be enough.

Try drinking some tea in the afternoon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!