/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Easy quran institute online quran academy

drehtasham
04-18-2012, 06:35 PM
DEAR BROTHER / SISTERS,
Holy Quran is the gift of ALLAH given to his creation as guidance for his recommended way of life and therefore it is essential for every Muslims to read and understand.

The first surah of Holy Quran is surah ALAQ. the translation of this Surah is: Read with the name of your Lord who created (every thing), He created man from a clot of blood.Read, and your Lord is the most gracious,Who imparted knowledge by means of the pen.He taught man what he did not know.In fact, man crosses the limits, Because he deems himself to be free of need. Surely to your Lord is the return. Have you seen him who forbids, A servant of Allah when he prays? Tell me, if he is on the right path, Or bids piety, (would the former still forbid him?) Tell me, if he rejects (the true faith) and turns away, Does he not know that Allah is watching (him)? No! If he does not desist, We will certainly drag (him) by forelock, A lying, sinful forelock. So let him call the men of his council, We will call the soldiers of the Hell. No! Never obey him, and bow down in sajdah, and come close to Me.

The Aim of Easy Quran Institute is to spread the knowledge of Holy Quran and the Preaching of Islam in the whole wide world.
For more Information please GO TO THE WEB SITE: EASYQURANINSTITUTE.COM

BEST REGARDS,
Dr.M.Ehtasham Ulhaq
SKYPE ID. Easyquraninstitute

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-24-2012, 03:40 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by drehtasham
The first surah of Holy Quran is surah ALAQ.

I think , it's better to say the first revealed Surah is Alaq.

For more Information please GO TO THE WEB SITE: EASYQURANINSTITUTE.COM

thanks for sharing the link . InshaAllah will visit.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!