04-19-2012, 02:49 AM
But Only He (Will Prosper)
That Brings To Allah A Sound Heart

• Quran Verses To Prepare Your Heart
  • Quran Verses To Gain Victory
  • Du’as To Beseech Openings From Allah SWT

Quran Verses To Prepare Your Heart
Quran Chapter 2 : Surah Al Baqarah Verse 156-157
Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our return":- They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are the ones that receive guidance.

Quran Chapter 3 : Surah Al Imran Verse 173-174
Men said to them: "A great army is gathering against you": And frightened them: But it (only) increased their Faith: They said: "For us Allah sufficeth, and He is the best disposer of affairs." And they returned with Grace and bounty from Allah. no harm ever touched them: For they followed the good pleasure of Allah. And Allah is the Lord of bounties unbounded.

Quran Chapter 21 : Surah Al Anbiya Verse 87-88
And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the deptHs of darkness, "There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong!" So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.

Verse 83-84
And (remember) Job, when He cried to his Lord, "Truly distress has seized me, but Thou art the Most Merciful of those that are merciful." So We listened to him: We removed the distress that was on him, and We restored his people to him, and doubled their number,- as a Grace from Ourselves, and a thing for commemoration, for all who serve Us.

Quran Chapter 40 : Surah Al Ghafir Verse 44-45
"Soon will ye remember what I say to you (now), My (own) affair I commit to Allah. for Allah (ever) watches over His Servants." Then Allah saved him from (every) ill that they plotted (against him), but the burnt of the Penalty encompassed on all sides the People of Pharoah.

Quran Chapter 3 : Surah Al Imran Verse 135-136
And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done. For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)!

Quran Verses To Gain Victory
Quran Chapter 2 : Surah Al Baqarah Verse 1-5
A.L.M. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah. Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them; And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper.

Verse 255-257
Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory). Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things. Allah is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein (For ever).

Verse 284-286
To Allah belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. Whether ye show what is in your minds or conceal it, Allah Calleth you to account for it. He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and punisheth whom He pleaseth, for Allah hath power over all things. The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys." On no soul doth Allah Place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns. (Pray:) "Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; our Lord! Lay not on us a burden Like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins, and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; Help us against those who stand against faith."

Quran Chapter 7 : Surah Al 'Araf Verse 54-56
Your Guardian-Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six days, and is firmly established on the throne (of authority): He draweth the night as a veil o'er the day, each seeking the other in rapid succession: He created the sun, the moon, and the stars, (all) governed by laws under His command. Is it not His to create and to govern? Blessed be Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds! Call on your Lord with humility and in private: for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds. Do no mischief on the earth, after it hath been set in order, but call on Him with fear and longing (in your hearts): for the Mercy of Allah is (always) near to those who do good.

Quran Chapter 17 : Surah Al IsraVerse 110-111
Say: "Call upon Allah, or call upon Rahman: by whatever name ye call upon Him, (it is well): for to Him belong the Most Beautiful Names. Neither speak thy Prayer aloud, nor speak it in a low tone, but seek a middle course between." Say: "Praise be to Allah, who begets no son, and has no partner in (His) dominion: Nor (needs) He any to protect Him from humiliation: yea, magnify Him for His greatness and glory!"

Quran Chapter 37 : Surah As Saffat Verse 1-10
By those who range themselves in ranks, And so are strong in repelling (evil), And thus proclaim the Message (of Allah.! Verily, verily, your Allah is one!- Lord of the heavens and of the earth and all between them, and Lord of every point at the rising of the sun! We have indeed decked the lower heaven with beauty (in) the stars,- (For beauty) and for guard against all obstinate rebellious evil spirits, (So) they should not strain their ears in the direction of the Exalted Assembly but be cast away from every side, Repulsed, for they are under a perpetual penalty, Except such as snatch away something by stealth, and they are pursued by a flaming fire, of piercing brightness.

Quran Chapter 55 : Surah Ar Rahman Verse 33-35
O ye assembly of Jinns and men! If it be ye can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the earth, pass ye! not without authority shall ye be able to pass! Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny? On you will be sent (O ye evil ones twain!) a flame of fire (to burn) and a smoke (to choke): no defence will ye have.

Quran Chapter 59 : Surah Hashr Verse 21-24
Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, verily, thou wouldst have seen it humble itself and cleave asunder for fear of Allah. Such are the similitudes which We propound to men, that they may reflect. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- Who knows (all things) both secret and open; He, Most Gracious, Most Merciful. Allah is He, than Whom there is no other god;- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Source of Peace (and Perfection), the Guardian of Faith, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible, the Supreme: Glory to Allah. (High is He) above the partners they attribute to Him.He is Allah, the Creator, the Evolver, the Bestower of Forms (or Colours). To Him belong the Most Beautiful Names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare His Praises and Glory: and He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Quran Chapter 72 : Surah Al Jinn Verse 1-4
Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital! It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord. And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son. There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah.

Du’as To Beseech Openings From Allah SWT
The most important du’a to gain the opening from Allah is to say:
Quran Chapter 21 : Surah Al Anbiya Verse 87
‘There is no god but You! Glory be to You! Truly I have been one of the wrongdoers.’

Question:
If I Have A Calamity Or A Trial,
I Want To Know What Kind Of Du’a I Can Make
And Present My Case To Allah
Without Being Considered Rebellious?

Answer:
Du’a Is A Gift Given To
The Nation Of Muhammad Saw By Allah Swt.
It Is A Door Of Direct Communication
Between The Lord And His Creation
And Allah Has Promised To Listen...

Quran Chapter 40 : Surah Ghafir Verse 60
And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your Prayer.

The secret of acceptance of du’a is in the manner of asking and the faith in the One you are asking from. Follow the steps below and believe that Allah will grant you what is best for you.
Make a lot of salah ‘alan nabi (prayer on the Prophet SAW) as it is the opener of all closed doors.

Unite your heart to Allah with complete contentment to Him SWT and say:

Beseech Allah SWT with:
"Oh Allah, choose for me and don’t make me choose except what you have chosen for me; make me content with what you choose for me; and put barakah (blessing) in what you choose for me Ya Allah"

Renew your oath to Allah by making du’a in the following words:
"Oh Allah, if this trial is to elevate, prepare and cleanse me, I am content Ya Allah. And if there is any way to change this condition please Allah, don’t make me unite my heart except to You, don’t make me rely except on You, don’t make me trust except You, and open for me in a way and time you want Ya Allah.
Oh Allah, I believe in qadr (destiny) and know that nothing can happen without your will; make my condition a cause of elevation in this life and the hereafter Ya Allah.

Call on Allah with the following du’a:
Allahumma ya ‘imada man la ‘imada lahu; Wa ya sanada man la sanada lahu; ya Zahra man la Zahra lahu; ya ghaayatha man la ghaayatha lahu; ya kareem al ‘afw, ya husn at tajawwuz ya kashif al balaa ya azeem ar rajaa ya ‘awn ad du’afaa ya munqidh al gharqa, ya munje al halkaa, ya muhsinu ya mujmilu ya mun’imu ya mufaddalu; antal ladhi sajada laka sawadu al laylee wa noor an nahari wa dau ul qamari wa shu’aaush shamsi wa dawwiyyul maaee wa hafeef ush shajaree; Ya Allah! la shareeka laka Ya rabbi! Ya rabbi! Ya rabb! Ya Muhaimin, ya ‘azeezu ya jabbaru, ya fattahu, ya samee’u, ya baseeru, ya qareebu, ya mujeeb!

And after that ask for whatever you want! A loose translation of this powerful du’a is as follows:

Oh Allah, You are the supporter of those who have no support; You are the One with ability for those who have no ability; You are the one whom the desperate call on and there is no one for the desperate callers except You; You are the most generous and the pardoner; You are the one who erases sins and You are the one who can alleviate any calamity; Glory to You, and You alone do I seek; You are the one for the weak; You are the one who can save a drowning man from the sea. You are the one who can guard and save those who are to be destroyed. I call You with every quality, with every name and attribute of Yours; You are the one everything prostrates to—from darkness to light, from sun to moon, water and trees everything prostrates to You; make me prostrate to You and be desperate to You only. Oh Allah—there is no partner with You. You are my Lord! You are my Rabb! You are my Rabb! You are my Rabb! The controller, the governor, the doer, the able, the powerful!

Conclude your du’a with a lot of Salah ‘alan Nabi (prayer on the Prophet SAW).

This is the month of Rajab, one of the most blessed time in the year and very soon we will be blessed with Ramadan and Laylatul Qadr. Get in the habit of continuous dhikr and du’a to maximize your benefit of the upcoming blessings inshaAllah, and remember to call Allah with this verse:

…And it is not in (the power of) an messenger to bring a sign except by Allah's permission; for every term there is an appointment. Allah erases whatever He wills or endorses it. The Master Copy of the Book is in His Hands. (Ar-Rad 13: 38—39)

Daee Ahmed Moait

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!