/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A request.

zAk
04-19-2012, 06:38 PM
:sl:

To start with, I would like to offer a sincere apology for all the times I may have upset or hurt anyone with my actions and words, intentionally or unintentionally, during my stay here. Please forgive me.

"Whoever is offered an apology from a fellow Muslim should accept it unless he knows that the person apologising is being dishonest" [Mishkat al Tabrizi, Vol III Hadith no 5052]

My time here has been incredible. I have learnt a lot and gained so much from the different people that come here. I would like to thank all members, former and present from the bottom of my heart for all the fun times.

Please make dua for me and my family, for our guidance, protection and forgiveness, always.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
04-19-2012, 06:41 PM
:wa:

May Allah help you in all your endeavours and ease all your affairs akhi. We will surely miss you and the forum will never be the same without you.

Please forgive us too for our shortcomings.

Insaanah
04-19-2012, 06:44 PM
:wasalamex

This sounds uncomfortably like a leaving speech, and I hope that is not the case.

Nothing to forgive here, and on the contrary:

format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Please forgive us too for our shortcomings.
Inshaa'Allah will keep you and your family in my dua3s, may Allah ease and rectify for you all your affairs in every sphere of your life, in both worlds, ameen ya Rabb al 3alameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-19-2012, 06:51 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh..

format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah
This sounds uncomfortably like a leaving speech, and I hope that is not the case.
I agree, i hope it isn't the case either.

And there is nothing to forgive.

Aameen to the du'aas.

may Allaah SWT ease you and situations of those beloved to you and the ummah and keep you steadfast upon his deen and grant you, those beloved to yourself, the ummah the best in both dunya and akhirah, Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
04-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

I suspect you'll be back. Perhaps not as a mod, but maybe hiding in the shadows. But whilst you're gone we will indeed miss you, and I agree, things won't be the same. Forgive us for our wrongdoings and we look forward to spotting you on the forum again!

May Allaah (swt) protect you and your family and ease the path to Jannah for you all, Aameen.

جوري
04-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Sob7an Allah.. what is to forgive?
Please forgive us.. I feel maybe we failed you. Muslims should check on one another, they shouldn't leave another Muslim hurting in need or sad. Isn't it our job to gladden the hearts of one another. I don't know why your post is making me cry.

Alpha Dude
04-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

There have been a number of times over the years that you've annoyed me. Fortunately for you, I don't hold grudges and all those things that you did to me, I have long forgiven. :popcorn:

Please make dua for me and my family, for our guidance, protection and forgiveness, always.
May Allah sort out any problem you may be experiencing and bring you goodness in this life and the next. Aameen.

sister herb
04-19-2012, 07:15 PM
Salam alaykum;

may Allah help you and your family in your life. Stay in peace.

And may Allah also give strenght for those admins whose still stay here to keep us members in order. :p:

~Raindrop~
04-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Ameen thumma Ameen to all the duas.

Nothing to forgive.

جزاك الله خيرا for all you've done, I don't think LI will be the same without you :ermm:

Please forgive me for all the times I've managed to annoy you.

$tranger
04-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Oh BOY!

And you want me to forgive you for ALL those wAk attacks with this simple thread!? (not to mention my 'Custom User Title' being changed - which I just noticed! <_<)

*Forgiven* - but only on the condition that you stay RIGHT here :hmm:

:p
*gulp*
oh right, just kidding :hiding:

take care & JazakAllah khair

*gotta clear this lump in my throat* ....

Hamza Asadullah
04-19-2012, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk

To start with, I would like to offer a sincere apology for all the times I may have upset or hurt anyone with my actions and words, intentionally or unintentionally, during my stay here. Please forgive me.

"Whoever is offered an apology from a fellow Muslim should accept it unless he knows that the person apologising is being dishonest" [Mishkat al Tabrizi, Vol III Hadith no 5052]

My time here has been incredible. I have learnt a lot and gained so much from the different people that come here. I would like to thank all members, former and present from the bottom of my heart for all the fun times.

My dear brother Zak when i first came to this forum i remember you and whenever i think of this forum then you come to mind as you are such a big part of this forum. So surely when you leave then a big part of LI will leave with you as you have been a big part of this forum for such a long time. Please also forgive me if i have ever hurt or offended you or not fuilfilled your rights in anyway. I hope Allah rewards you abundantly for your efforts. I love you for the sake of Allah and i pray Allah grants you and your family the best of this world and the hereafter. Ameen

Haya emaan
04-19-2012, 08:36 PM
walaikum assalam...

do this thread means you are leaving brother?

there's really nothing to forgive..
InshaAllah i will remember you and your family in my duas..

i have seen you as a part of this family since i first joined this forum (since 2005)so i imagined you as a permanent part of it but it's a fact every one has to leave one day, willingly or unwillingly.. !!

may Allah's blessings be with you and your family

marwen
04-19-2012, 09:47 PM
What the ? Zak are you leaving ? I'm shocked !
You'll leave a big hole in the forum man ! I always loved your sense of humour and your effort in the forums. Even your zAk attacks made me laugh, although they made some people cry for hours.
I don't believe we're talking about your leaving :heated:

But may Allah help you in every moment of your life. And you'll have to keep all your brothers and sisters here in your dua.

**Snif**, I guess something went into my eye.

PS : we'll always remember you every time we see this ===> :ermm:

Who Am I?
04-20-2012, 03:26 AM

Alas my brother zAk, for hardly I knew thee... :(

'Aleena
04-20-2012, 06:51 AM
Ameen.
Where ever you go, may Allah subhan wa ta'ala make you a source of good and joy as you have been to this forum.

Eric H
04-20-2012, 07:12 AM
Greetings and peace be with you zAk;

I have always been made to feel welcome here, so a big thank you to you and all the mods on this forum. It seems we rarely post on the same threads, but from all your posts I have read there has been nothing offensive for me to forgive.

It is a blessing to able to pray for you and your family, and I pray that you will all reach salvation. And I say this believing that you will live and die a faithful Muslim. I also ask forgiveness if I have offended anyone here, it has never been my intention to offend; my intentions have always been to search for a greater interfaith understanding.

Blessings and peace be with you and your family

Eric

ardianto
04-20-2012, 07:14 AM
Wa' alaykum salam.

Brother Zak, do you want to leave the forum, or just leave your position as admin?. If you just leave position as admin, you can still be with us as member. But if you want to leave the forum ........

Whatever you want to do, you and your family are always in my du'a.

Chaajo
04-20-2012, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

I never came across that verse before. Thanks for posting it.
And I'll well do my best to accept people's apology and forgive them. :hiding:

Chaajo
04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
For you zak, I don't know you or whatever you did but this is an Islamic forum so most likely no one will take a grudge against you.

Jedi_Mindset
04-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Hope you will keep visiting the IB forum :)

May Allah bless you and your family, may HE grant you the highest rank in jannah, and may Allah protect you and your family from evil. Ameen.

Amat Allah
04-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

You are forgiven no matter what though; you did nothing to me to be forgiven but you are and the whole world no matter what…In’shaa Allah.

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

May Allah ease the way of yours and your family and all the affairs and matters of your lives ,give you health and wealth ,fill your hearts with His remembrance,Taqwa ,Iman ,His love ,peace ,comfort and the endless happiness and satisfaction , open all the doors of goodness and success for you ,May Allah make all your dreams, hopes ,wishes and prayers come true if were good for you but if not then May He The Exalted give you the best of the best in this dunya and in Al Akhirah anyway and cover you The Most Merciful with all of His blessings, graces, forgiveness, mercy and Be pleased with you in this life and in the Hereafter, May Allah protect you all from all harm, evil ,sins ,shaitan,torment of grave ,the bad end and hell fire and Make you enter the highest level of the Paradise without any reckoning with the first group who will enter Al Jannah and May He The Most Merciful make you all amongst those whom will be blessed of seeing Allah AlMighty Face in Jannah day and night.

Ya Rabb
! I beg You please to accept this duaa for our brother Zak and for all my Ummah too O Allah; it will never be our good deeds which will take us to You and Your Pleasure and Jannah but Your Mercy; O Allah have mercy on us , forgive us and accept us as your slaves and servants …

There is no god except You; Exalted are You. Indeed, we have been of the wrongdoers ;we admit and ask Your Mercy and forgiveness O Allah O The One, The Eternal Refuge O Allah Whom You begets not nor Were born,Nor is there to You any equivalent, all Praise, Glory, Might and Majesty be to only You; please accept us and never make us slaves of anything anyone but You…

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad The Last of Prophets and Messengers...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

At the end, I have nothing else to say to you O my respected and noble brother but what Rasool Allah (salla Allahu alyhi wa sallam)said to Abu Baker (May Allah Be pleased with him) in the ghaar:

Don’t be sad cause Allah Is with us

Wa Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

'Abd-al Latif
04-20-2012, 11:32 AM

:salamext:

I accept your apology under the condition that you give me a handsome pay rise. :hiding:

SFatima
04-20-2012, 11:35 AM
All apologies accepted

*if I am made the Mod :D

hey hey, there's a post waiting to be filled :hiding:

Endymion
04-20-2012, 11:50 AM
I wont forgive you if you're leaving the forum as you have been the most friendly among all angry red creatures imsad

And i ask Allah SWT in this blessed day of Jummah to help you and your family,protect you from all harms and always keep you under the shower of his infinite blessings and never leave you alone.Ameen.

'Abd-al Latif
04-20-2012, 12:14 PM
On a serious note, there is nothing to forgive. Every successful organisation has a man with a vision in its core that puts it on the map, defines it and makes it what it is: Apple had Steve Jobs, Microsoft has Bill Gates and Li has zAk (aka Abuji). Sadly, none of these organisations survive for long after their visionary departs, if anything Li needs your du'aas to continue to run as efficiently and successfully as it always has, but a body is never the same without its soul. May Allah keep you firm and steadfast on Islam, now and always.

Your brother, 'Abd-al Latif :)

Hulk
04-20-2012, 01:03 PM
Forgive us too akhi. Do visit anytime you get to surf the web!

Dagless
04-20-2012, 01:19 PM
Not sure if this is a goodbye or some kind of coming out post :S

Either way I pray everything works out great now and in the future insha'Allah ;)

Samiun
04-20-2012, 01:51 PM
:sl: I will make dua for you but you have to promise to make dua for me too brother zAk :). I can't understand why many ppl seem to be hatin' on him though what gives? :heated:

But let us also not forget to make dua to our brothers/sisters that are suffering in Palestine, Syria, Bahrain, Somalian etc2

جوري
04-20-2012, 02:42 PM
We keep giving him the grand sendoff then he'll really leave... Like Br. Abdu al-Latif said in so many words, the visionaries are the soul & heart of everything...
but I question survival without the soul...
I do see many people everyday (well not of late as I chose hermitage but I digress) .. most of them make no impact whatsoever and at the same time bleed you out of your humanity and poison your soul.. then every now and then comes along someone who is lively, animated & adorned with those millennium old traits that are so hard to come by and well they should be caged like song birds :skeleton: maybe we're being selfish? .. I hope akhi if you're reading this, that you'll reconsider.. there's no reason a good one anyway to make that Ansar Al Adl exist and I really hope you won't..

Tho' much is taken, much abides; and though
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.---T

fi aman illah

Ramadan90
04-20-2012, 02:51 PM

There is NOTHING to forgive brother.

Ameen. May Allah reward you brother for everything you have done for this forum. May Allah make life easier for you brother. I will keep you and your family in my duas from now on. I pray for all of muslims family and this ummah to make it easier for us, indeed we live in dark times. It is so sad and it hurts me that you have to leave this forum my dear brother. imsadimsadThe pain you feel right now made me extremly sad.

I bring you so much love from here to you. I wish you the best brother.
Allah<3

ژاله
04-20-2012, 03:23 PM
Ameen to all the ad3iya. Theres nothing to forgive. I wish you the best.

Scimitar
04-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Assalaam alaikum brother zAk.

I was having a fairly typical day until I signed into IB forum and got this message telling me that zAk wanted me to take a look at this thread. So I clicked... and after reading your post akhi, I feel like I am losing a brother I always wanted to have the opportunity to get to know better... You've done fantastic things with this place and truth be told - I believe it to be the best Islamic forum on the net. And I do mean that. I've joined a quite a few in my time, and lurked even more sites... so kudos to the time and effort you have invested into this for the sake of Allah.

"To HIM we come from, and to HIM we return." All else is just caught up in transit.

There's nothing to forgive. So I say "Alhamdulillah" instead. Bro zAk, May Allah keep you in HIS infinite mercy and eternal grace both in this life, and the next, may HE shower your family and loved ones with knowledge, steadfastness and understanding that leads to wisdom, may HE make all your paths straight and not crooked, and may HE guide you always to the middle path. And may HE send you back to us on IB forum when you get where you need to be, Ameen.

Bro Scimi

Muslim Woman
04-20-2012, 04:36 PM

brother , I hope u are not leaving forever and InshaAllah will come back soon.

may Allah grants what is best for you.

White Rose
04-20-2012, 05:22 PM

Brother, theres nothing to forgive.
May Allah SWT forgive all your sins and have mercy on you. Ameen

Silent Peace
04-20-2012, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by arjmand

Brother, theres nothing to forgive.
May Allah SWT forgive all your sins and have mercy on you. Ameen
Ameen,Theres nothing to forgive. I wish you the best.

Periwinkle18
04-20-2012, 06:34 PM
omg cnt believe ur leaving again apology accepted plz forgive me for annoying u so much lol i made u delete / edit many of my stupid posts...

ur gng to b missed srsly, this is really sad. all those pranks no ones gng to do tht anymore n u made the urdu game wen i joined tht was the only thread i used to post in.

wow duno y u were like a part of my family n i just feel like crying cuz ur leaving.:cry:

May Allah bless u, forgive u and grant u jannah ul firdos Ameen :)

u'll always b a part of Li though still can't believe ur leaving.

may Allah protect u and ur family from all kinds of evils and keep u guided on the rite path

JazakAllah khayr for sharing stuff and teaching me alot.

Amazing family Li is...

remember me in duas n plz forgive me if i've bugged...

nemo

Revert 2010
04-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Brother may Allah bless you and your family and come back to the forum

BintAbee
04-20-2012, 07:18 PM

Everything is maaf, make me maaf too... I know I caused you loads of headaches!

Please don't leave :( It's almost Ramadhaan and the imams thread is gonna cry for you!

You and your family will be in my dua as they have been...

May Allah protect you always and wherever you are... imsad

Pygoscelis
04-20-2012, 07:42 PM
It is always sad to see somebody who everybody respects leave a forum. It always leaves a hole. I never interacted with you Zak, from what I can recall, but I can tell you mean a lot to many here so perhaps you could consider sticking around as a regular member if not an administrator :shade:

asiya45
04-20-2012, 07:48 PM

Brother zAK,
I was wondering why I have not seen your post even since I came back. I remeber back when I was fairly new to the forum in 2007 I really liked reading your comments. Thank you! I learned a lot from you! Your opinion will surely be missed in the forum.
Bother, you are always forgiven, there is nothing to forgive!
If I have offeneded you with any of my post now and before, Please forgive me!
May Allah keep you and your family in good Iman, peace, health, and wealth! Ameen to everyone elses dua!

TrueStranger
04-20-2012, 08:06 PM
Salaam Aliakum,

As so many people have said, there really isn't nothing to forgive. May Allah keep you and your family safe, and keep you firm in the right Path.

sister herb
04-20-2012, 09:35 PM
In forums people come and go, it is natural.

Have a nice rest of life anyways.

جوري
04-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Some people go and they're irreplaceable .. like Br. Anwar before remember him? it wasn't a good riddance for many of us. Some of us grow & learn from others and they become family and there's a void when they're gone.

“The believers in their affection, compassion and love for one another is like one single body. If a part of it suffers from pain, the whole body will suffer in pain.” (hadith narrated by Imam Muslim)

Rabi'ya
04-20-2012, 10:17 PM
assalamualaikum

I log in after so long and subhanAllah such a thread!! I never thought the rock of Li would leave!!

May Allah please peace in your heart and ease your affairs brother....ameen.

Snowflake
04-20-2012, 11:12 PM
I kinda can't believe this I'm seeing this thread. I was watching a video on youtube about a hindu who killed his niece because she reverted to islam. The story was painful and I cried to the extent that I gave myself a headache. Despite being absent from the forum and wanting to stayaway a while longer, I thought, "I'm going to log in and give brother zAK the link to this story. He must see it as it happened in his country."

And I come, only to be saddened again. Well there's absolutely nothing to forgive bro. I've always felt that despite my many faults, you've always been kind and non judgmental toward me and I ask Allah to reward you abundantly for that. Ameen. But I prefer not to believe that our dear brother won't be back with us again. Insha Allah as soon as whatever is taking you away is sorted by the Grace and Mercy of Allah subhana wa ta'ala, we will see you back insha Allah. I pray Allah removes your difficulties and replaces them with happiness and ease in all matters, and keeps you and your family under His Protection and Blessings. Ameen Ya Rabbil aalameen. if there is anything................................. ANYTHING at all, your sister can do for, PLEASE don't hesitate in asking.

Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

AabiruSabeel
04-20-2012, 11:46 PM
I would like to share this nasheed here for brother zAk:

http://www.nasheedbay.com/nasheed/10...u-aminul-islam

Sunnie Ameena
04-21-2012, 01:26 AM
I too would like to say that there is nothing to forgive. And I would not like to see you leave. Seems to me, if you have been here as long as you have, that you have done much good. Sunnie Ameena

crimsontide06
04-21-2012, 03:11 AM
Hope everything turns ok well for you, inshaallah. Counseling for depression is not something to be afraid of or ashamed of. Its better to seek help than keep it all bottled inside. Not just professional help but ask God for help as well.

Beardo
04-21-2012, 03:27 AM
I'm going through denial. IslamicBoard without zAk.

Ali Mujahidin
04-21-2012, 04:15 AM
Ya akhi, fi amaniLah. If we don't meet again in this world, we will meet again in janna. If you happen to get there before me, don't wait for me. Just go in and enjoy the blessings you have earned. Ameen.

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2012, 06:48 AM
There is nothing to forgive here. And don't post anything like this on Facebook, AM wants to stay friends with zAk. :D

Tilmeez
04-21-2012, 08:16 AM
Hmmm... Its like third day of this thread and I still can't make my mind what should I write about.

Should I write about the days when you and Muraad were playing (I later came to know) tricks on me?
Should I write about those lovely but meaningless chats we had?
Should I write about the pranks you pulled on me?
Should I write about the pranks 'we' pulled on others?
Should I write about the all bad 'realities' I told to people about you?
or Should I write about the little beauties that comes to mind when I think about zAk.

So many things, can't make mind.

Forget about forgive part. We are not parting In sha Allah. I just want you to complete the discussion we recently had about your "Tested" formula of 'Churan' :p

Tilmeez
04-21-2012, 08:20 AM
Need not to mention you are already in my du'as, Inshallah. I will keep asking Allah SWT for you.

Also please note I have already deleted that pic from everywhere after sharing it with only one brother. Please forgive me for that. I was trying to take revenge

PS:
Should I now change my Occupation to the one of my own Choice?

Al-bint
04-21-2012, 09:01 AM

I don't exactly know if I fit in here. I don't think there's anything that ever happened on this board that might have hurt me (coz anyway I am new here). Rest I can assure you that I will InShaAllah remember you and your family in my du'as.

wasalaam!

Yanal
04-21-2012, 09:32 AM
:sl: Brother,

Please forgive me for all the mistakes I have made,large or small. Insha'Allaah you and your family will always be in my du'as akhee.

May Allaah grant you and your family all the blessings here and in the hereafter, ameen.

Alpha Dude
04-21-2012, 10:02 AM
zAk is no longer an admin. Wasn't the best we've had but he did try his best. I guess.

With him leaving, a marked increase in the net quality of this forum is likely to occur. Likely reduction in spam count, and all.

Endymion
04-21-2012, 12:01 PM
This thread is now confusing me imsad

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-21-2012, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Also please note I have already deleted that pic from everywhere after sharing it with only one brother. Please forgive me for that. I was trying to take revenge
But I have the pic with me...:D

Periwinkle18
04-21-2012, 03:27 PM
I would like to share this nasheed here for brother zAk: http://www.nasheedbay.com/nasheed/10...u-aminul-islam
wow amazing nasheed, just makes u cry... bro zAk will b missed...

Misz_Muslimah
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM

Subhallah there's nothing to forgive and you will truly be missed on IB...

May Allah help you with whatever you plan to do in the future inshallah, Ameen

Abdul-Raouf
04-21-2012, 06:19 PM
Assalamu alaikkum bro... meet you soon... InshaAllah.

Tilmeez
04-21-2012, 09:06 PM
Somewhere I posted about him:

Since my first day here on IB (Islamic Board) I have seen this man topping every section every thread every post. He always missed every good chance to shut up.
:hiding:

Periwinkle18
04-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Somewhere I posted about him: Since my first day here on IB (Islamic Board) I have seen this man topping every section every thread every post. He always missed every good chance to shut up.
looks like ur gng to miss him the most...

Huma*
04-22-2012, 01:00 PM

No, you did not hurt anyone...May Allah ease your difficulties and grant you a quick relief from them.

but wait..if you are going, don't go because, I am going to upload so many beautiful nasheeds inshaallah :sunny: .. like the one you liked and asked me if you can send it as a forward email. Remember? (tapte hue sehra me kab koi humara tha)
And offcourse because I have always seen you as my big brother. Though I don't log often cuz of my academic studies. But whenever I come here I'v felt your presence somewhere in IB.

Here is a beautiful dua.

زهراء
04-22-2012, 01:50 PM
Subhaanallah! I have not been around much but from the little time that I have, he has proved to be an outstanding personality!!

Alpha Dude
04-22-2012, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abraar
he has proved to be an outstanding personality!!
LOL. Whose posts have you been reading? ;D

Alpha Dude
04-22-2012, 02:24 PM
He tried to neg rep me for that post above. Didn't get very far with his measly 0 rep power.

Sorry guys. I have a lot of venom against him that needs to come out and now that he no longer has the cloak of authority, I can say what I truly think. :statisfie

Far7an
04-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Salaam

Just came here today after our convo. Alhamdulillah one of the reasons I'm glad I came to this forum is that I gained a friend like you : )

Those who also wish to keep in contact with zAk, I'm willing to sell his contact info the highest bidder!

waji
04-22-2012, 06:55 PM
السلام علیکم و علیکم السلام
زیک معافی مانگنے کی ضرورت نہیں کیونکہ آپ کی طرف سے کبھی ایسی کوئی بات نہیں سنی
ویسے جا کہا رہے ہیں آپ امید اور دعا ہے جہاں بھی رہیں خوش و خرم رہیں
اللہ آپ پر اپنا رحم و کرم کرے آمین ثم آمین

بچھڑا کچھ اس ادا سے کہ رت ہی بدل گئی
اک شخص سارے شہر کو ویران کر گیا

اور آتے رہیئے گا جناب کہیں بھول نا جائے گا ہمیں کیونکہ وہ کہتے ہیں نا کہ ۔

یوں نہ ہو اٹھ کے چلے جائیں تری بزم سے ہم
اور پھر لوٹ کے آنے میں زمانے لگ جائیں

اور کچھ اس طرح بھی کہتے ہیں کہ ۔

مسلسل ہوں ملاقاتیں تو دلچسپی نہیں رہتی
یہ بے ترتیب یارانے بڑے دلچسپ ہوتے ہیں

Endymion
04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by وجی
بچھڑا کچھ اس ادا سے کہ رت ہی بدل گئی
اک شخص سارے شہر کو ویران کر گیا
Dunno its because of zAk leaving or what but majority of members have a "sad" in their mood :hmm:

Abz2000
04-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Brother, you have done nothing but good as far as i personally have seen, and have always been understanding and forbearing of faults, may Allah be the same towards you.
though i still don't understand why you have to leave the forum - since the net is everywhere these days,
i pray that Allah always removes any afflictions or obstacles from your path and makes you one of those with who He is well pleased til the day you meet Him.

~Raindrop~
04-22-2012, 09:03 PM
Brother, you have done nothing but good as far as i personally have seen
Ah... The innocent words of one who has never been the victim of an AttAck.

Abz2000
04-22-2012, 09:11 PM
lol sis, all the attacks have been coming from ur direction and i find myself cowering out of fear b4 i hit that dreaded "post quick reply" button :) u are truly fearsome.

جوري
04-22-2012, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha

Ah... The innocent words of one who has never been the victim of an AttAck.
What are these attacks you guys keep speaking of? Bouts of indigestion from which you were at the receiving end? ;D
we're an ummah made strong by faith the strength we draw from one another.. and when the integrity of that is shaken.. I guess we're all left a little shaken too..
It is an ugly world out there.. I fancied this a small providence for a cultivated few marred by the occasional kaffirs but never swayed.. and not things are different, unfamiliar .. uncomfortable ..

جوري
04-22-2012, 09:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
lol sis, all the attacks have been coming from ur direction and i find myself cowering out of fear b4 i hit that dreaded "post quick reply" button :) u are truly fearsome.
I got a lady proof umbrella I'd love to sell you, and other married men who can't brave certain days...
just $14.95 with a two year guarantee and if you place an order in the next ten mins I'll send you not one but two (in case you have another broad at home) just pay separate shipping and handling..

hurry supplies are limited..

Galaxy
04-22-2012, 11:44 PM
:salaam:

I will keep u and your family in my dua insha Allah. Allah Hafiz.:shade:

جوري
04-23-2012, 02:27 AM
:ermm:
How do you like me now?

haaaaaaa?
I had [ 'embigend' yes I am coining the term] this stupid image .. guess you get the last laugh after all.. kudos

جوري
04-23-2012, 02:30 AM
scaledphp?server12&ampfilenameerrmm&ampreslanding -

:haha: here we go..
let me start over

how do you like me now? :D
oh God it is so sinister looking lolol

Periwinkle18
04-23-2012, 02:32 AM
^ lol :D

peace_maker
04-23-2012, 02:00 PM
Why all of a sudden?? Anyhow.... You had really been a good admin. Hope you come here every now and then. May Allah grant you and your family all the happiness of this life and the hereafter. Aameen.

That was a very short and airy message... Would love to hear more from you? Will definitely miss a bro like you.

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
we'll always remember you every time we see this ===> :ermm:
That's for sure. :D

A-Believer-25
04-23-2012, 09:48 PM

Forgive you? For what? you have not done anything to me! :)

May Allah (Subhanahu wa ta'ala) bless and forgive you and your family, ameen! I hope you do come back here soon, insha'Allah! :)

Badrul
04-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Akhi I am not sure what you are referring to, however from me, there is no reason for apologising, & even if you did anything wrong, I forgive you akhi & like wise please forgive me if I have ever intentionally or unintentionally have done wrong to anyone on this forum.

May Ayob
04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
May allah protect you and your family and you abide in peace

Salaam

abdullah_001
04-27-2012, 12:05 PM

Akh, our short time together was very enjoyable. InshaAllah, if you are still in Hyderabad we can meet up if not then the next life for sure. So many people I would have liked to meet...

And forgive me if I said anything wrong. Admittedly, I have not posted nearly as much as I have viewed various threads over the course of years now.

And may Allah(swt) grant us all the highest stations in paradise, inshaAllah.

Tilmeez
04-27-2012, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001
if you are still in Hyderabad we can meet up if not then the next life for sure.
I will suggest you to keep it on next life. I suggested the same to another brother and he is still happy :Evil:

abdullah_001
04-27-2012, 01:29 PM
I will suggest you to keep it on next life. I suggested the same to another brother and he is still happy :Evil:

Akh, that list just seems to be getting bigger and bigger lol

Tilmeez
04-27-2012, 01:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abdullah_001
Akh, that list just seems to be getting bigger and bigger lol
Then go meet him and he will tell you:

:X

~ Sabr ~
04-29-2012, 06:50 AM
This forum will be empty without you brother, I will miss your zAk attacks, typo attacks, etc. Nothing to forgive brother, you always did what you deemed to be right in whatever situation. May Allaah bestow His blessings on you and your family, today and forever. Ameen

Silver Pearl
04-29-2012, 07:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Ahlaam
I will miss your zAk attacks, typo attacks, etc.
When I say this, all the oldies will appreciate it...The above will not be missed at all!

I wish you the very best, I'm sure you're lurking here, seeing what mushy stuff people are writing for you! :hmm:

Ansariyah
04-29-2012, 04:29 PM

May Allah keep you safe and those you love ameen. InshaAllah you will be back.

ابن آل مرة
05-01-2012, 04:50 AM

May Allah rectify your affairs and forgive you and all of us. Barak Allahu feekum.

*KB*
05-01-2012, 09:33 PM
May Allah bless you and your family brother.

Stay Blessed!

abjad
05-03-2012, 09:45 AM

wa aleykum salaam

The sin which makes you sad and repentant
is more liked by Allah
than the good deed which turns you arrogant.

Alhamd Lilaah
....we learn by making mistakes..and Allah jala wa Aala...
is Ghafuruun Rahiyym.wel let us start a new page with HOPE.
Inshaa Allah.

~ Sabr ~
05-03-2012, 09:58 AM
^ The brother is leaving the forum, not joining it....lol....

AhlaamBella
05-05-2012, 09:36 PM
NOOOOOOOO! :'(

I logged in and got the message saying zAK wanted me to view a thread. I couldn't help but grin - zAK using his power on LI again. Laughing, I clicked the link wondering what he had in store this time.....

I soon stopped grinning. Absolutely gutted. Brother zAK, we had our run-ins when I first joined, but this place SERIOUSLY ain't gonna be the same without you! All the LI oldtimers are disappearing!!!

Nothing to forgive akhi. Nothing at all. I pray Allah watches over you and your family, who knows? Maybe we shall meet again someday - Jannat al-firdous inshaAllah ta'ala!!

Ameen :D

AabiruSabeel
05-05-2012, 10:14 PM

Cheer up everyone :D zAk is NOT going anywhere and he is still with us here. :) He's probably reading this post right now. :nervous:
He has just requested for Du'a and decided not to post on the forums.

Occasionally you might also feel his presence, and if you are an Old Timer then you know what I mean.

Somebody rightly said, zAk will only truly have left this forum when none here remains loyal to him. :ermm:

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Alhamdulilaah!
Knew it! :ermm:

The brother is in my du'aa, inshaa'Allaah..

Alpha Dude
05-05-2012, 11:21 PM
The OP has 42 likes. I'm sure that's a record. :skeleton:

AhlaamBella
05-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Occasionally you might also feel his presence, and if you are an Old Timer then you know what I mean.

Like someone said, zAk will only truly have left this forum when none here remains loyal to him. :ermm:
Hehehe! Awesome! :statisfie But you're right... it is creepy how brother zAk could actually be lurking anywhere... *glances round her living room*

Aaaanyhoo, I shall remain loyal :p (love the Dumbledore reference by the way... hehe)

haroonshabbir
05-10-2012, 01:34 PM
InshaAllah I will abide by the all rules and regulations of islam and ofcourse the forum.

tayek1967
05-14-2012, 10:49 AM
May Allah give you a guide line to save you & your family. thanks

Orbala
05-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Oh no :( Someone is leaving the day I join?
Usually, people who apologize don't have much to be apologizing for, so.
Best wishes to you and your family in all your endeavors! Be blessed.

rose17
05-15-2012, 09:35 PM
Ameen to all the above duas

thanks Zak for sending this message,
Allah will give u and ur family guidance, protection and forgiveness inshallah

Zazaka allah :statisfie

Al-Zaara
05-16-2012, 01:05 AM
And when you leave, I return.

JazakAllah khayrun for everything brother zAk! I have not forgotten you (your bullying) nor this forum although it's been years! I was 15-16 when I joined now I'm turning 22! MashaAllah I heard you got married (at my time you were getting married I think?) and you have a child! I'm so happy for you! Please do take care of yourself and inshaAllah your duas will be answered, I really hope it is nothing serious but more of an much needed break.

Oh and please don't leave permanently, haha, kinda boring without you. You're in my duas, btw, it was sister Jawharah who informed me about this thread and you, you've been in my duas since. May Allah keep you safe! Amiin thumma amiin to the duas.

islamugenics
05-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Jazkallah Brother! ^o)

glo
05-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Sorry I missed you zAk. Take care and travel safely.

Txyib
05-23-2012, 09:07 PM
salaam
yes! zAk i will obv remember you and your families in my dua and hey you should just check out IB once in a while,doesnt matter now that your deleting your account but hey you used to always help me with the right info:p
wasalam
p.s i hope that your baby is in good health :p

Anybody
05-24-2012, 08:47 PM

May Allah be with you brother.

جوري
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Isn't it about time you came back akhi? We're troubled by your troubles though we don't need to know of them you're in our du3a & always in shaa Allah.. your presence is deeply missed on the forum..

Periwinkle18
06-11-2012, 04:51 AM
Sis lamees is rite.the forum misses you hope you're fine may Allah keep you happy and healthy always Ameen ur in our duas :)

yasirslm
06-11-2012, 07:30 AM
May Allah help you ...

Muhaba
06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
May Allah help you and forgive you.

zanjabeela
06-15-2012, 06:24 AM

Who do you think you are, me? You can't just leave this place! This place belongs to you, and you belong to it! Your outrageously awesome zAk attacks, your legendary typo fixations, your fabulous reps--so many hAppy zAkky times which just breathed life and soul into LI.

This is a crime, a message board felony, for you to be leaving. (I don't even come here anymore, and I'm so sad to know that you are no longer a part of this place. It's ridiculous how sad I am. Imagine how the rest of the board feels!)

May Allah bless you and your beloveds with all that is good in this world and the next, and may He protect you and your beloveds from all that is bad, ameen. Please keep well, inshaAllah.

(I just saw my signature and saw the :wub: is still here--I remember that you helped me bring it back after some old fuddy-duddy decided it needed to be retired. Good times, Abu Yahya, good times. Thanks for them good times!)

Endymion
06-15-2012, 07:58 AM
Its satisfying to see zAk hasn't completely disappeared :statisfie He is still around and hopefully,well Alhamdulillah :statisfie Lets not force him to come out of his room,let him have some time with himself.

P.S.But we won't stop peeking inside through the key hole :D

:nervous:

جوري
06-15-2012, 08:09 AM
^^^ Lols .. I'd like to rid of that horrible emoticon above my gif never liked it or the 'sunny' one I've always felt that it was the exclusive bad breath smily. When he comes back ill delete one and demand the other be brushed off the face of the board...
Gonna resume sleep and hope I was more lucid during fajr Lols astghfor Allah!

Endymion
07-14-2012, 01:25 PM
Zak is now turning into "IB Miracle" from "IB legend"

zAk

Limited Member

Religion:Islam
Threads: 6
Referrals:41

Given:417

In his 7 years of journey with IB,he created only 31 posts and started only 6 threads and with only 31 posts,he collected 188570 rep points and 460 likes :uuh: What did he write in those 31 posts that made people bombard rep points and likes on him

Also,41 people mention him as referral while he is just a "Limited member"

Pure Purple
07-14-2012, 03:26 PM
What is the difference between account disabled and limited member?

جوري
07-14-2012, 03:27 PM
:haha: how dare he get away eith this type of misrepresentation.. He should get back here and stand trial especially for all the threads that he ruined for me!!!

Pure Purple
07-14-2012, 03:30 PM
I thought he has gone forever

جوري
07-14-2012, 03:34 PM
In shaa Allah he'll come back.. Drama drama he had to make such a theatrical exit so it would stick ., hope he rolls back here like a bad penny unless he was a minted edition :(

Ali137
07-14-2012, 05:45 PM
May Allah help you

جوري
08-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Oh my God BR. Zak what happened to your face? I had no idea things were that bad :(
cosmetology with no finesse is the ultimate cry for help - quick some local brother check on him with a box of Belgian chocolates imsad imsad

~Raindrop~
08-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Makeup in Ramadhan? :omg: I agree with منوة الخيال, it must be a desperate plea for help imsad

Alpha Dude
08-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Crossdressing is haraam, man! ;D

جوري
08-08-2012, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Crossdressing is haraam, man! ;D
I wonder if he's gonna let you get away with that..

Alpha Dude
08-08-2012, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
I wonder if he's gonna let you get away with that..

Ah don't worry. zAk is a good human being. Whenever he is corrected by someone, he humbly accepts his mistakes.

He may have been doing it for all these years but maybe - just maybe - he didn't know crossdressing wasn't allowed...

جوري
08-08-2012, 06:15 PM
I can't get over that clumsiness with the brush strokes I think he was using a paint brush for the blush tooth brush for the lashes and the beard is unkempt as we say in Arabic: في حالة يرثى لها eek
Poor guy probably showing up in his Friday best and putting on that brave face for us

Alpha Dude
08-08-2012, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by منوة الخيال
paint brush for the blush
You have to give him props for getting them perfectly spherical.

جوري
08-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Anna Piaggi died over the weekend I think she was his muse for this latest trend...

Periwinkle18
08-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Lol =p

Insaanah
08-10-2012, 04:31 PM

As we're in the last ten days, let's not forget this:

and make dua for Br zAk and family, and also for all our brothers and sisters on the forum and around the world, and all those undergoing illness, trials, hardship, and oppression. May Allah remove our worries, grant us shifaa', and rectify all our affairs, individually, and collectively as an ummah, in both worlds, ameen thumma ameen.

Mentioning somone in your dua can make all the difference by the grace of Allah if that dua is accepted, and these ten days we are in contain a very blessed period.

Periwinkle18
08-11-2012, 12:56 PM
I've been praying for everyone :) all of u r in my duas :) may Allah bless u all n grant all of us jannah ul firdos ameen.

Tilmeez
08-12-2012, 05:52 AM

Ameen to all dua's.

Just telling you all that there is no need to miss me, Inshallah I will soon be coming online on regular basis

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-12-2012, 08:12 PM
:bump1: :D

Endymion
10-13-2012, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Oh my God BR. Zak what happened to your face? I had no idea things were that bad :(
cosmetology with no finesse is the ultimate cry for help - quick some local brother check on him with a box of Belgian chocolates imsad imsad
Greetings :D Brother zAk has a new,cool looking face now :statisfie Sounds like the get up for Hajj :p

جوري
10-13-2012, 11:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion

Greetings :D Brother zAk has a new,cool looking face now :statisfie Sounds like the get up for Hajj :p
Allah Akbar.. I had to go take a looksy.. he's like a badr minwaar.. Allah yi7fatho and his family!
If he's making hajj in shaa Allah he'll remember us in his du3a..and not just because we spend day and night making du3a for him :nervous:

Endymion
10-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Badar Minwar ^o) Whose that :hmm: Action hero :omg: A person with almost the same name was here worked in action movies,his name was Badar Muneer :hmm: I never watch his movies but people says that he used to kill several men with just one gun and few bullets :skeleton: Whats his connection with brother zAk :omg:

P.S.Ahh your siggy,i just love it :wub:

جوري
10-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Badar Minwar ^o) Whose that :hmm: Action hero :omg: A person with almost the same name was here worked in action movies,his name was Badar Muneer :hmm: I never watch his movies but people says that he used to kill several men with just one gun and few bullets :skeleton: Whats his connection with brother zAk :omg:

P.S.Ahh your siggy,i just love it :wub:
Badr minawaar = a full moon or rather an illuminated one.. I know it is a horrible implication in English lol associated with DZ but it is actually quite poetic in Arabic.. like when the prophet PBUH went to medina and they chanted 'tala3 al'badr 3lyna' = the moon has visited or something akin to that..

at any rate which of my siggys do you like? I just changed it again.. I am trying to duck in my room don't feel like braving the outside, I had breakfast right after fajr too so I can avoid being out there it is 'fish day' lol

Endymion
10-13-2012, 02:09 PM
Badar Muneer means Bright moon i think :hmm: And yes,thats one of my fav.Tala al Badru Aleyna.

This one is also beautiful but i was talking about the one you had a few minutes before :statisfie I like fish btw :statisfie I like everything which i dont have to cook :p But today i had to cook alot,im having a headache +o(

P.S.Im afraid we will soon receive the advice to continue this in SS :skeleton:

جوري
10-13-2012, 02:20 PM
P.S.Im afraid we will soon receive the advice to continue this in SS
We should bin this whole thread and then he'll have no choice but to be seeing red and clean this board of its riffraff and make the bloody pages work for a change.. I use three different browsers to navigate this forum, and I am so ashamed to admit it :raging:

I like fish btw I like everything which i dont have to cook
Me don't like fried foods =( stinks the clothes and hair and ruins my stomach.. you know when I was doing my laundry last week I counted 17 lounge pants and well I won't go into the other stuff.. my mom was like, what's wrong with you?
Is it horrible to want the place to smell like betadine and my laundered linens to smell well laundered?

Endymion
10-13-2012, 02:28 PM
Lol,i never had any such problem agagaga... ;D But it bothered me when i asked my childhood friend to join the site and she was unable to open the page in spite of using two different browsers :hmm:

We have fried foods whole Ramadhan and in todays dinner,im going to have a zinger burger with french fries :statisfie and laundry is not my problem.I always thank Allah SWT for a maid like Zahida,she does it all well :D Sadly,she was on leave today :( One of his 9 sons have a small surgery today :hmm: and i had to wash some dishes along with cooking :exhausted

Periwinkle18
10-13-2012, 03:02 PM
lol bro zAk changed his avatar :p

it looks scary duno y :p

جوري
10-13-2012, 03:07 PM
One of his 9 sons have a small surgery today
May Allah swt grant him a safe surgery and a quick recovery.

ameen

Pure Purple
10-13-2012, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
lol bro zAk changed his avatar

it looks scary duno y
It's look like "Maulana Abul Kalam azad" one of the freedom fighter of India.Kind of a sherwani,and cap.

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-14-2012, 01:04 PM
zAk must be a celebrity. It's been about 6 months since the thread is posted and it is still active. :hmm:

جوري
10-14-2012, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
zAk must be a celebrity. It's been about 6 months since the thread is posted and it is still active. :hmm:
Al-Bukhaari (3209) and Muslim (2637) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“When Allaah loves a person, He calls out to Jibreel: ‘Allaah loves So and so,’ so Jibreel loves him. Then Jibreel calls out to the people of heaven, ‘Allaah loves So and so, so love him.’ So the people of heaven love him and he finds acceptance on earth.”

Al-Nawawi said: “and he finds acceptance on earth” means that people love him and are pleased to see him, so their hearts incline towards him. It says in another report: “and he finds love on earth.”

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress....ed-with-you-2/

If you find yourself caring about some Muslims even through their afflictions (which is the time when you know people run away from you) or even just enjoying their presence when they're not afflicted and find that you grow, learn, in joy & peace in their presence then in shaa Allah, Allah swt has willed it to be so.
It is a great thing..
I feel sadness that some of the best contributors from this forum are missing.. It doesn't become a place of learning but idle chat illa man ra7ima rabbi..

Periwinkle18
10-15-2012, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
I feel sadness that some of the best contributors from this forum are missing.. It doesn't become a place of learning but idle chat illa man ra7ima rabbi..
i know how u feel sometimes just wish everyone could cum back. kinda feel the same...

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-25-2013, 08:20 AM
:bump::bump:

Periwinkle18
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Y did you bump the thread akhi??

Insaanah
04-25-2013, 12:21 PM
:salam:

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Y did you bump the thread akhi??
Will do :ia:

Periwinkle18
04-25-2013, 01:40 PM
^ Lol yes I know zAk is still in our duas we haven't forgotten him :)

جوري
04-25-2013, 02:59 PM
I hope he hasn't forgotten us :ia: just not the same IB I knew with him gone...

Periwinkle18
04-25-2013, 03:55 PM
^true he keeps peeking in never posts just likes a couple of posts n disappears :(

N zAk plz change ur avatar it scares me now, its kinda weird :p

'Abd Al-Maajid
04-26-2013, 04:42 PM
:lol: @ zak's location. I can access it with root password. :p

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Ur avatar's v funny :D

Haya emaan
04-26-2013, 06:01 PM
^ niqaabi brother..??? :skeleton:

what happened with his avatar gender?
IT engineer's profile hacked/attacked..? :p

Periwinkle18
04-26-2013, 06:48 PM
He's been zAk AttAcked !!!

Or should I say she :p

جوري
04-26-2013, 07:12 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:D

جوري
04-27-2013, 04:04 AM
This is how we remember ZAK

Whether through virtue, contributions, force of personality or sheer longevity certain forum participants will rise to form an aristocracy. While it is generally taboo to openly acknowledge the class distinctions, the hierarchy is well understood by all. While for the most part the Royals rule with magnanimity, they will not tolerate impertinence from the hoi polloi. It is their habit to remain aloof from petty squabbles among their subjects, but when full-scale war breaks out their intervention can be decisive.

of course his intervention is something like this:

effective nonetheless :D

Periwinkle18
04-27-2013, 06:50 AM
^ he he he :p

The-Deist
06-17-2015, 07:31 PM
Who is zAK?

strivingobserver98
06-18-2015, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Who is zAK?
An urban legend [emoji2]

I heard he was a popular member back in the days, known for his "ZaK attacks". Unfortunately I wasn't on this forum in those days.

AabiruSabeel
06-18-2015, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
Who is zAK?
zAk is the first member to reach 100,000 posts on LI (old name of IB forums)
He was the top poster. He had a contribution in almost everything.

Someone rightly said:
Somewhere I posted about him:

Since my first day here on IB (Islamic Board) I have seen this man topping every section every thread every post. He always missed every good chance to shut up.
:hiding:

He was a Moderator, a Super Moderator and an Administrator. He was the most efficient staff member among us. He is my teacher and he is our teacher.

He server LI for 7 years as a staff member. He retired on his own on 20 April 2012.

format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Every successful organisation has a man with a vision in its core that puts it on the map, defines it and makes it what it is: Apple had Steve Jobs, Microsoft has Bill Gates and Li has zAk (aka Abuji). Sadly, none of these organisations survive for long after their visionary departs, if anything Li needs your du'aas to continue to run as efficiently and successfully as it always has, but a body is never the same without its soul.

He used to lighten up the mood on IB. Legend says he had some mysterious powers over IB. He used to annoy the annoying ones. His zAk AttAcks were legendary.

His post was never filled. We still miss him as much as we did on the day he retired.

Alpha Dude
06-18-2015, 06:34 AM
And he's posting again... say salam to him everyone on his visitor profile page. Keep him active so he is less likely to disappear.

greenhill
06-18-2015, 06:54 AM
What did LI stand for again?

:peace:

waji
06-18-2015, 09:37 AM
Load Islam

Signor
06-18-2015, 12:48 PM

I had an encounter with zAk once(I wasn't active too much before 2012) and I found him to be a man of frank nature and very personable.He also invited me to another virtual space but due to some reasons I couldn't joined him there.

format_quote Originally Posted by ibṉĀdam
His post was never filled. We still miss him as much as we did on the day he retired.
If I may add,one more name then it must be Brother Ansar Al-'Adl,a man crowned as Jewel of LI whom I've noticed was a hot commodity on Islamic forums of that time.But he stayed here to make a difference...

AabiruSabeel
06-18-2015, 08:56 PM

Yes, brother Ansar Al-'Adl is :ma:, a very knowledgeable brother and a good debater. He contributed a lot to the forum in the beginning and his posts serve as reference material for us. May Allah :swt: reward him abundantly for it.
He was also one of the Admins here, but he retired too early.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!