/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

American
04-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Im just stopping by here to learn more about Islamic and have some friendly conversation along the way.

A little about me, I was born into a christian/catholic family, in a christian community in the United States. I personally do not label myself as a christian, or any specific religion, but I do believe in a monotheistic higher power (one God). I don't label myself as any paticular religion is because of the fact that I like....and dislike certain things about Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm. Ive always had alot of respect for different religions and cultures, and Islam in paticular. I love to learn about different religions and cultures as well, and Islam sparked my interest because of how little we learn about it in my community. Though I would not consider myself a muslim (that would be disrespectful to those who do practice) I have a great respect for the dedication of those who follow it. I hope to some day read the entire Qu'ran along with the Bible and Tanakh, and learn about the similiarities and differences between the three.

Im sure Ill be asking plenty of questions about Islam, so I thought a proper introduction couldn't hurt.

Have a great day!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-20-2012, 08:16 AM
You're welcome American brother :smile:
We all look for a respectful and beneficial conversations here, although I can't always gurantee this ;D.
Hope you feel your stay enjoyable and beneficial here and share with us your knowledge.

c u

tigerkhan
04-20-2012, 08:26 AM
welcom to the forum bro

Muslim Woman
04-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome to the forum.

pl. feel free to ask about Islam .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Greetings of peace,

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy yourself here and find the forum beneficial towards yourself, God willingly..

Galaxy
04-22-2012, 11:52 PM
:welcome:

sis muslimah
04-23-2012, 12:08 AM
:welcome:

hope you have an enjoyable and beneficial stay

~ Sabr ~
04-30-2012, 09:06 AM
:welcome: to the forum brother.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the beautiful religion of Islaam, and we will try our best to help you InshaAllaah (God Willing)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!