/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims Protestors at the Global Atheist Convention - Must Watch

footy_craze
04-21-2012, 05:16 AM
Edited.. Not Allowed to Post Links- SEARCH The Title on Youtube

These people are making things worse. Giving non-muslims more reasons to point fingers at Islam and Muslims. I seriously think these people have been paid to do this, the guy reading the chants from the paper. Things written on those papers are no where what Islam teaches. " This guy is going to hell" - Let Allah be the judge. Also, if you try telling non muslims that these are not how Muslims are suppose to behave they will tell ignore you and think that Islam teaches this sort of behavior.

This is the worst dawa I have seen. Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided. (16:125)

Atleast call people to Islam in a nice way. You are not more pious than Moses nor are these people worse than Pharoah. God told Moses to speak with "gentle speech" [20:44].

What do you guys think?

Btw I don't know if this is the appropiate section.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
TrueStranger
04-21-2012, 05:54 AM
I concur, let Christopher Hitchens burn in Hell. He died as an arrogant kafir!

You can never please atheist extremists. They continue to insult the Prophet(PBUH), and they are worse than the Christians and the Jews combined today.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!