/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Like

Tari
04-22-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm not Muslim (maybe not yet as I like to put it) but this forum is really refreshing for me. So much going on here, and I like to very lay back atmosphere of it. I just had to say it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
dqsunday
04-23-2012, 05:06 PM
Salam and welcome to the forum. It is a very interesting place, full of very useful information. Being new to Islam and this forum myself, it takes quite some time to go through all the information here. Plenty of fantastic resources here and knowledgeable people.

tayek1967
04-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Welcome friend, this is Islamicboard forum. the best place for opinion your mind which laying about Islam & Muslim ummah. thanks.

Ramadan90
04-25-2012, 10:02 AM
Hello and welcome!:welcome:

I am glad that you find this forum refreshing. I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
04-25-2012, 10:27 AM
Welcome tari. It has its moments I suppose..;D

Periwinkle18
04-25-2012, 10:40 AM
welcome to the forum hope u learn lots frm hea :)

Amat Allah
04-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Welcome home my respected and noble brother, you are a dear and precious member of Islamicborad big family. we are happy having ya here...

please enjoy your stay and whenever you need anything just ask away , God Willing.

leaving you under God's sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Al-Mufarridun
04-25-2012, 11:36 AM
Greetings and Welcome to the Forum Tari, hope you enjoy and benefit from your stay.

God-Willing, I hope soon we will be all welcoming you to the biggest family in the Universe, the Family of Pure Monotheism. The Family of All the Prophets of God, Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them all).

Say [O Muhammad], "I am only a man like you, to whom has been revealed that your god is one God.
So whoever would hope for the meeting with his Lord - let him do righteous work
and not associate in the worship of his Lord anyone."

(Quran Chapter 18 verse 110)

Tari
04-28-2012, 04:50 PM
Thanks everybody for the warm welcome haha. I was busy with studies and now here I'm again. Thanks a lot and I'm definitely learning so much on this forum :-)

FREAK-A-ZOID
04-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi welcome

sister herb
04-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Peace with you

welcome to forum. We might be serious here and sometimes just joking. Do you like coca cola by the way?

;D

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Greetings of peace,

Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay and also benefit yourself here, God willingly..

Tari
04-29-2012, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Peace with you

welcome to forum. We might be serious here and sometimes just joking. Do you like coca cola by the way?

;D
lol! maybe

Jalal~
04-30-2012, 01:42 AM
Welcome to the forum man, i hope you enjoy it very much!

*KB*
05-01-2012, 10:03 PM
:Welcome: and I must say, I totally agree with you Tari! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!