/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intervention on behalf of ABZ2000's horse.

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Folks, we have to talk to ABZ about his horse. I've tried, to no avail. Have you seen that poor thing? Its morbidly obese. Something needs to be done.

Not to mention, that insensitive Arab is making it sprint...through the desert...in sand...in temperatures exceeding 100 F.

That poor equine it gonna have a coronary any post now!

I've contacted the SCPA and the Humane Society.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Periwinkle18
04-24-2012, 01:53 PM
hmm i dun think so i think its a front pose thts y the horse looks fat otherwise the pic is cool :)

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
It is a great pic! I have teased him about the obesity of the horse. He admitted to having to stretch is sideways to fit, creating the uh....girth...of the horse.

ABZ is a good guy...I'm just ribbing him a little. :)

Who Am I?
04-24-2012, 08:18 PM
:sl:

I say let the horse enjoy life. I will be starting a reverse campaign to let the horse eat whatever it wants... :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm with you, just don't make the poor thing gallop through the desert, then.

Who Am I?
04-24-2012, 08:35 PM
I don't like to run. Therefore, my horse* and dogs are not required to run either...

* I don't actually have a horse. But if I did, it would eat all the grass it wanted. Well, whatever my goat** didn't eat...

** I don't have a goat either. But if I did, it would eat whatever it wanted***

*** Except my dogs, of course

Abz2000
04-24-2012, 09:33 PM
lol, u really have something against the way i keep my horse don't you, it needs the stored energy so it can get from one place to another without stopping or searching for food.

GodIsAll
04-25-2012, 02:29 AM
By the way, isn't that one of The Nazgul riding off on your horse?

Who Am I?
04-25-2012, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
By the way, isn't that one of The Nazgul riding off on your horse?
The tenth Nazgul, who never made into the story, because it took him too long to ride anywhere... :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!