/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Who Am I?" identity revealed...

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 12:35 PM
In deciphering his speech patterns and knowing he is from Alabama, I have concluded:

"Who Am I", in reality, is... Nick Saban

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-24-2012, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GodIsAll
In deciphering his speech patterns and knowing he is from Alabama, I have concluded:

And you know this how? :uuh:

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
And you know this how?
(I don't. Post probably due to a bad bout of insomnia of which I suffer frequently)

Ramadan90
04-24-2012, 01:26 PM
*Awkward silence* ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-24-2012, 01:31 PM
lol really?? :p

ardianto
04-24-2012, 03:01 PM

Impossible. "Who Am I" never play American Football. Even "Who Am I" was ostracized by society just because he loves soccer.

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Impossible. "Who Am I" never play American Football. Even "Who Am I" was ostracized by society just because he loves soccer.
LOL

Well, so much for THAT theory. I'll figure it out, though! After all, he taunts us perpetaully with that forum name of his!

marwen
04-24-2012, 04:40 PM
"Who am I" doesn't really know who he is.

ardianto
04-24-2012, 04:52 PM
LOL

Well, so much for THAT theory. I'll figure it out, though! After all, he taunts us perpetaully with that forum name of his!

I don't think this is "Who Am I".

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
"Who am I" doesn't really know who he is.
Funny :D
He cracks me up, though.

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I don't think this is "Who Am I".
You never know...
I thought I saw him call a time out once to face Mecca and do his prayer obligation in the 2nd quarter once.

Ramadan90
04-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Interesting conversation! Continue please... :D

Who Am I?
04-24-2012, 05:39 PM
:sl:

Oh yes, by all means, continue with the theories.... ;D

Rep points to whoever figures it out first... :nervous:

(I would not mind having Nick Saban's money though, I'll admit that. I could pay off all of my debts and accomplish a lot with those resources...)

GodIsAll
04-24-2012, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Who Am I?
I would not mind having Nick Saban's money though, I'll admit that. I could pay off all of my debts and accomplish a lot with those resources...)
AMen, my friend!
How are you and how is the renovation coming along? You've been on my mind and in my prayers.

Who Am I?
04-24-2012, 05:46 PM
AMen, my friend!
How are you and how is the renovation coming along? You've been on my mind and in my prayers.
Well, the construction is done, actually. I am making arrangements to move back into the house this weekend. I purchased the appliances this morning and they will be delivered and installed on Thursday.

I appreciate all of the prayers and support from brothers and sisters. I pray for you guys too, every day...

Endymion
04-24-2012, 06:09 PM
:embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!