/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am literally shocked and disappointed

ILuvAllah
04-24-2012, 03:46 PM
I came in this country for a better life cause theres no opportunity in my country and very difficult for women specially. Women are very disrespected in my country. Anyway, coming to point, I thought I could be a nurse but they are charging way too much money as I am still international. Last year they said I could be a local student this year but they changed the law for that. However, there is a Iranian girl in my class and it has just been 2 yrs for her in this country but she gets to be a local student. i asked them how? they said she is a asylum seeker, a refugee. they explained that if she goes back to her country in Iran, she might be taken to prosecution. I did not understand at first why would she be taken to prosecution in her own country without any criminal act. Then my mom said to me "oh dear you are so naive, she has left Iran to be free from the Islamic lifestyle in Iran, as per the Iranian law women must wear burkha, hijab and live strictly according to Islam. So they gave her asylum benefit here cause she made the claim that she is being oppressed in her country. And it is very common sense that the West would favor anyone who goes against Islam". I was literally shocked and disappointed.

I shouldnt say this but the girl does wear very revealing clothes. Anyway, I wanted to study nursing or midwifery because most people in my family like my cousins achieved good degrees and sometimes they look down on me. I have posted about this a few days ago that one of my cousins said to me Islamic degree is of no value. I know he said it just to make me feel low, if he had some brains then he would have known that it is the most valuable in both worlds.

I may not become a nurse but I have strong belief that Allah would take the to the route which is best suited for me Insha'Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
I have strong belief that Allah would take the to the route which is best suited for me Insha'Allah.
InshaAllah.

Ramadan90
04-24-2012, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
I came in this country for a better life cause theres no opportunity in my country and very difficult for women specially. Women are very disrespected in my country. Anyway, coming to point, I thought I could be a nurse but they are charging way too much money as I am still international. Last year they said I could be a local student this year but they changed the law for that. However, there is a Iranian girl in my class and it has just been 2 yrs for her in this country but she gets to be a local student. i asked them how? they said she is a asylum seeker, a refugee. they explained that if she goes back to her country in Iran, she might be taken to prosecution. I did not understand at first why would she be taken to prosecution in her own country without any criminal act. Then my mom said to me "oh dear you are so naive, she has left Iran to be free from the Islamic lifestyle in Iran, as per the Iranian law women must wear burkha, hijab and live strictly according to Islam. So they gave her asylum benefit here cause she made the claim that she is being oppressed in her country. And it is very common sense that the West would favor anyone who goes against Islam". I was literally shocked and disappointed.

I shouldnt say this but the girl does wear very revealing clothes. Anyway, I wanted to study nursing or midwifery because most people in my family like my cousins achieved good degrees and sometimes they look down on me. I have posted about this a few days ago that one of my cousins said to me Islamic degree is of no value. I know he said it just to make me feel low, if he had some brains then he would have known that it is the most valuable in both worlds.

I may not become a nurse but I have strong belief that Allah would take the to the route which is best suited for me Insha'Allah.
:wa:

My dear sister, see this as a trial from Allah and be patient. Try to make the best out of your situation and be patient. And regarding your cousins, be the bigger person. Either you ignore them what they say or say better things, it is not worth to be angry and wasting time on issues like this. You know truly that Islamic knowledge is superior to worldly knowlege so it does not matter what he thinks. Just play dumb and say " oh ok" , it works for me. Just avoid arguments.

I pray to Allah that he makes the situation easier for you sister.

ILuvAllah
04-25-2012, 05:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3

My dear sister, see this as a trial from Allah and be patient. Try to make the best out of your situation and be patient. And regarding your cousins, be the bigger person. Either you ignore them what they say or say better things, it is not worth to be angry and wasting time on issues like this. You know truly that Islamic knowledge is superior to worldly knowlege so it does not matter what he thinks. Just play dumb and say " oh ok" , it works for me. Just avoid arguments.

I pray to Allah that he makes the situation easier for you sister.

Thank you brother, I just leave it on to Allah, I would be happy with anything He decides for me coz I know He would do the best and make me happy Insha'Allah:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!