/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marriage, why such a hard mission?

green9
04-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Why is it so hard to get married, almost looks impossible.
I am born and raised in western world, and as a young man hamdulla I never had a problem practicing my religion here. But as i get older (23 yrs old) Iam finding it impossible to get married. Unfortunately I don't have basic requirements for marriage here. I don't know any Muslim girls, Iam a very simple guy with only high school diploma and a hourly wage job. How is one supposed to find a wife. I have asked the only female that I know (my sisters and mother) to see people around them, but they even said I have no chance, "finish university first get this get that"

Living I the west just makes it worst, the older I get the harder it is to hold my self, I get offers and chances but I leave it because it haram. But till how long?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 01:12 PM
:salamext:

Muslim Marriage websites?

dqsunday
05-14-2012, 06:01 PM
My advice, Brother, is focus on choosing a productive career and getting whatever education/experience required. Work hard, pray to Allah for guidance and help in finding you a suitable wife and it will happen. You are young and have plenty of time to marry and start a family.

If there are no suitable women in your area perhaps once your career gets underway you can travel and find a Muslim community with more prospects and there Allah will provide a wife for you. For now, don't give up hope and focus on making yourself the best candidate you can. It should be your second priority next to our obligations to Allah.

Muhaba
05-15-2012, 11:01 AM
brother, there are many women overseas that you could marry. Turkey is full of well-practicing hijabi single muslim women. syria has many too. so try to go there and marry someone from there. i don't know about Turkey, but syrian women's mahr is quite affordable too (300,000 Syrian pounds which is less than $5000). If you take a course in a Syrian institute, such as Shaikh Ahmed Kaftaro institute you can talk to the management there that you want to marry a syrian and theyll arrange it for you.

there's also a matrimonial organization there that arranges marriages but i don't have the address of it now. if i can find it, i'll post it here.

(Shaikh Ahmed Kaftaro institute also has a website. try searching for it and then email them and ask if they arrange marriages online.) Good luck!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd Al-Maajid
05-16-2012, 08:49 AM
Same story as mine, :p I was born and raised in Hyderabad. Though it is a city with a large Muslim population, I hardly know any girls, because I had never talked to any girl during my schooling and graduation. But someday when I am about to marry I will get 4 wives...:p I am quite optimistic about that. :p

Bro, if you feel that you need to get married and because of the requirements and means you have to wait for a while, you can fast. And it does help you keep your urges low.

Muhaba
05-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Check out my post "I'm thinking of starting a matrimonial service." it might provide a way to get meet potentials for marriage.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!