04-28-2012, 08:42 PM
saalam brothers and sisters , I am looking for some advice . I am having some
very disturbing sleep problems that have been going on for the last
6 months or so , i am unable to sleep in my bedroom as i keep having
very bad dreams , in a space of 20 min i will wake myself up 3 or 4 times
in a complete mess. my heart races and i feel very scared . if i try
and go back to sleep it continues over and over , my only solution is
that i do not go to bed . i stay up until 5/6 in the morning then
i sleep on the sofa until 730 when its time to take my children to school .
I do not know what to do . any advice is greatly appreciated , jazak Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
04-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Recite Surah Baqarah in your house as often as possible as it repels shaytanic jinn from the house for 3 days.
Sleep in a state of wudhu.
Recite Ayatul kursi 3 times before you sleep and recite it many, many times, over and over again whenever you wake up from such nightmares.
Recite last three surahs of Quran each thrice before you sleep and whenever you wakeup.

InshaAllah the above will help. Do these alongside trying to be good Muslim by praying on time and keeping things clean.

rakimamira
04-29-2012, 02:59 AM
saalams alpha dude thankyou for taking time to reply i need
any help available . InshAllah things will improve soon thank you
again .

TrueStranger
04-29-2012, 03:24 AM
I agree with brother Alpha Dude, seeks Allah's help and also consider any worldly problems that might be stressing you out. I had horrible nightmares were I would wake up gasping for air. It felt so bloody real. My nightmares weren't really spiritually related, but dunya. However, the Qu'ran and the supplications never fail to help, and patience is always required.

Read something that will easy your mood before sleep, or spent some time with a close friend or the Qu'ran.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-29-2012, 03:30 AM
here you go sister, download these books (they're free):

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/The%...20Sickness.pdf Jinn and Human Sickness

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/How%...20Shaytaan.pdf how to protect yourself from Jinn and Shaytaan

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Swor...0Magicians.pdf Sword Againt Black Magic and Evil Magicians

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/The%...ual%20Cure.pdf The Spiritual Cure

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/fort...the_muslim.pdf Fortress of the Muslim - duas and supplications from Quran ayahs that were said by the Prophet pbuh - very useful for Rukya.

I hope these will help you to get a better understanding of what is going on with you, and how to deal with it so it stops. May Allah grant you Shifaa, Ameen.

Scimi

rakimamira
04-29-2012, 03:51 AM
jazak Allah everyone . It gets so hard just to function normally because of this .I guess im scared :scared: , I dont remember what normal is anymore . Thank you again .

Scimitar
04-29-2012, 04:14 AM
Don't thank us sister, we are onnly fulfilling our obligations to you as our sister in Islam, thank Allah for the mercy HE has shown you...

...also, I'd like you to know that Allah never allows someone to be tested beyond their limits to endure. Those who remain patient and know the easier times will come, often have a good grasp of their imaan.

Also, for every calamity that befalls, sins are being wiped off your record, and that is going to help you to get into heaven... what would you rather have, limited suffering in this world? Or eternal suffering in the hereafter?

It seems you've suffered this bad dreams episode long enough now, the help is coming, be patient - read those books. The first command given to prophet Muhammad pbuh by Jibreel AS, was to read... Iqra!

So read sister, read... and learn, and read more, and learn more, and rinse and repeat.

Do you keep all your salaah sister? I was watching Iqra channel today and it was on the topic of rukya for jinn posession and other jinn related and black magic realted issues, and the presenter said that in most cases - people invite disaster in their life because they don't keep salaah. Salaah is the protection for the believer.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 07:18 AM
jazakAllah khayr for telling ive been having bad dreams too i was thinking of giving sadaqa...

Scimitar
04-29-2012, 07:31 AM
You know the crazy thing is?

I swear by Allah that what I am about to tell you is the truth...

I too suffer sleeping problems, but I don't get bad dreams... but tonight, about an hour ago, I discovered something very disturbing in my pillow... I had to cut the pillow open with scissors and guess what I found?

...I found a taweez with kabal magic squares in it - this is black magic in case you don't know.

As you can imagine, it's quite disturbing. I've got a phone so I will take some pics and upload them if possible (i don't have a data cable - so it may be a while before they get uploaded)

SO - you're all probably wondering what I'm gonna do about it. Well, I've already contacted Abdur Rouf ben Halima's office in London, he's in Tunisia at the moment... but I'm going to his Rukya training center today insha-Allah - it's not too far way from where I am, about 4 miles only.

From there, I will seek the advice and receive Rukya to remove the effects of magic inside me, by Allah's will, Ameen.

Ok, so now you're probably wondering what's been happening to me.

I lost my job, lost sleep, lost appetite, lost barakah in my life, i get back pains, I get wiswas at times even whilst reading the three Kuls... and ayatul kursi.

Trust me, this is a very dark sihr.

NOW - the contents of the taweez.

1) wrapped in clingfilm, so I opened it to see what was in it

2) A string wrapped tightly around paper - so i unfolded the string (no knots)

3) a piece of paper folded - when unfolded I counted 32 squares, but this was just the covering for the taweez's inside - there were 2 taweez

4) taweez number one was a piece of paper folded to show 32 squares, each square had numbers in it - this is kabal.

5) Taweez number two: Now this is the one that got me really disturbed because i have never seen one like this before - it is a thin square metal plate, with kabal magic squares engraved in it... and ayahs too... what they say though is a mystery, the engraving is tiny

I want to add that this taweez looks very old to me, because it was hard to make out the squares and the numbers in the paper taweez.

I mean... wt heck? Can you beleive this?

This sihr has been messing with my life for years now... Allahs help is coming, I can feel it... but I can also feel this crap attacking me. My back hurts really badly now. It's very painful - a very definite sign of black magic - or jinn magic.

Allah help me. Please keep me in your Duas. my name is Mohsin.

Ah, yes, it's 9am and I'm still awake... no sleep at all.

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 08:01 AM
oh bro scimi may Allah protect u frm all kids of evils thts really scary plz recite ayat ul kursi n the kuls regularly and also the morning and evening dua's..

some thing creepy happend to me too alhumdulillah no taweez buh it was scary the i've been asigned as the nsubsitute pottery teacher as the old one was attacked by a jinn who broke her knees n scratched her foot so tht she can't walk so last week i was working n the potters wheel i got up to get sum clay n was wedging it on the bat n i swear i heard a lady whisper in my ear i dun remember wht she said buh i turned around n there was no one... i recite my morning duas daily now...

Amat Allah
04-29-2012, 08:06 AM
Assalaaamu Alikum Waa Rahmtullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Be careful my respected brother, while opening those things recite aayatul kursy and Al Muawathaat...

Laa hawla wa laa qowata illa bellah, inna lelahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Both of you, Never ever leave athiker of the morning, evening and before sleeping...never forget tahseen and the last verses of surat Al Baqarah and alwaays recite Qur'aan and open it in your house and private room...

Those are only tools and your protector and cure Is Allah.

This might be a test from Allah , may Allah ease all the matters and affairs of your lives and the whole ummah too protecting you all from all harms and evil Ameeen

Scimitar
04-29-2012, 08:25 AM
I swear, if I ever find out who did this to me - they gonna die by my own hands.

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 08:43 AM
^ forgiveness is better isnt it? pray for them may Allah give then hidayyah ameen

Amat Allah
04-29-2012, 08:46 AM
You are angry now, and I don't have the right to tell ya not to be for you have suffered alot I believe but just calm down O dear son of the precious ummah of Muhammad Bin Abdillah (peace and blessings of Allah be uopn him)and think about it as a test from Allah for your patience O slave of Allah...

Think about it, what the reaction of the master of humanity would be ( read his seerah and you will know in shaa Allah) ...anyway, I know how much amazing person you are May Allah bless you Ameen

May Allah love you my respected and noble brother and Be your guider always and forever Ameeen

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Ameen :)

rakimamira
04-29-2012, 10:56 AM
hi again everyone . is it ok for me to read these surahs
in english ? im a revert and am unable to read arabic .
Scimi InshAllah things will get better for you soon i am shocked
as most of the symptoms you descibe i have been suffering
with . back ache being the most painful ( i have never had back
pain in my life ) . This is all so scary to me. I will make dua for you
all InshAllah

Abu Zainab
04-29-2012, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I swear, if I ever find out who did this to me - they gonna die by my own hands.
Just forget about it bro...think of the day of judgement when you will be face to face with them and there will be exchange of good and bad deeds.

For now brother think only about treating yourself and getting your life back (the life that these evil guys try to steal.)

Recite surah Baqarah everyday and inshallaah you will soon be relieved of your distress. In sahih Bukhari there is a hadith where prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alahi wasallam) said "recite surah al baqara, for taking it is barakah and leaving it is grief and the magicians cannot handle it". what more can we ask for.

If you read Arabic, here are some amazing stories regarding reading surah Baqarah everyday:

فوائد قرائة سورة البقرة بشكل يومي ومفعولها العجيب مع قصص واقعية لا تصدق

السر العجيب ...قصص واقعية مع سورة البقرة

بشرى لمن يقرا سورة البقرة يوميا

Scimitar
04-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I know it is ja'iz to kill sahirs (magicians) - if I find him / her - they gonna die. I'm sorry if you all feel let down. But I cannot let this happen to anyone else.

You want the painful truth?

Ok, here you go:

I've been sufferring from sahirs doing powerful magic on me since 2003.

I've had treatment twice already. one guy was a magician himself but he posed as a good muslim... he used a jinn to get rid of a jinn. And that brings more problems that without - because the jinn the sahir sends to capture another jinn, is always a stronger jinn... you can guess what that means right?
yeah, things didnt get better, they got worse... I lost the plot with family and even went crazy for a while...

The second time was rukya - uysing ayahs from the Quran, and that was for black magic. I vomitted the black magic out that time and it worked... and i was fine. For a time.

I am almost 40, my brother is 35, my sister is 29 - none of us are married. I've been engaged twice - both times fail.

My brother was engaged to be married last year. A day before his wedding - it broke off.

My sister is trying hard to get married and same thing... nothing is moving forward.

Our house is stuck in groundhog day...

You don'y know what it is like for my family... People always ask "how comes you know so much about magic and jinns?" and the short answer is, I made it my busness to know because it affects my family...

...My family are traditional Indian Muslims - sadly, this is not a good thing. They beleive in taweez and all that crap. This is shirk. You CANNOT beleive in taweez... you can only beleive in ALLAH and that is it...

...All else is shirk.

I'm still very very angry... i've had it up to my neck with this crap and this is the last straw.

I'm gonna try and get a data cable today so i can show you what i found in my pillow.

Scimi

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 01:50 PM
oh calm down bro inshaAllah everything will b fine we're all gng to pray for u inshaAllah may Allah help u and ur family and protect u from all those evil ppl Ameen

- Qatada -
04-29-2012, 05:25 PM
:salamext:

May Allah cure you and us all, so we can earn His pleasure, and enter into His mercy soon, ameen.

IslamicRevival
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Brother Scimitar, My heart sank as i was reading through your posts. May Allah protect you and all Muslims from such evil. Ameen

CosmicPathos
04-30-2012, 04:52 AM
may Allah strike the magician man. I hope you are able to get rid of it asap, iA.

You are not married now? :S

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 05:36 PM
No I'm not married... yet. Insha-Allah after ramadhan (pending a job because my fiance is thousands of miles away)...

...Ok, a heads up. I found another one last night in my other pillow (I sleep in a double bed you see) and this one was smaller... I didn't attempt to open it because I could see what looked like dried blood stains on it... that is a very powerful sihr...

This is a trial for me. In my twenties I was a very bad person. Can't go into details - but this trial, is expiation for my sins...

...excpet, i think the period of tirals is ending now, truth be told, i have been physically weak for years now also... and I beleive the trial is about to end and I will get my health back insha-Allah.

Allah gave me the ability to find two taweez in two days...

two taweez that have been under my nose (literally) for years on end...

... Why now? Why now - unless it is time for this trial to end? Allah is the Most Merciful, the most Beneficient.

Mufti Ibraheem is coming to my house this evening to do rukya insha-Allah.

I will let you know how it went.

Also, I need that data cable... i want to show you what I found so you can be aware of what to look for.

format_quote Originally Posted by Vision
Brother Scimitar, My heart sank as i was reading through your posts. May Allah protect you and all Muslims from such evil. Ameen
Ameen akhi, thumm ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
May Allah cure you and us all, so we can earn His pleasure, and enter into His mercy soon, ameen.
Ameen, akhi, thumm ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
oh calm down bro inshaAllah everything will b fine we're all gng to pray for u inshaAllah may Allah help u and ur family and protect u from all those evil ppl Ameen
Jazak Allah Khair...

Scimi

Ali_008
04-30-2012, 07:44 PM
:sl:
Brother Scimitar, have a thorough check of your house as well for any more taaweez(s) you might find. You're doing the right thing by being so swift about getting the ruqya done. MashAllah if only all Muslims had the same beliefs as you when it comes to getting rid of difficulties. You are in my prayers.

Ya Allah! Make this Brother's and his family's life better, and deliver them from these tough times as soon as possible. Ameen.

marwen
04-30-2012, 08:51 PM
That's very sad my brother scimitar imsad.

May Allah protect you and recover you from this sihr completely and give you happiness very soon. Ameen.

I'm sure Allah will never let you down because you're a very good muslim and have a good heart. It's just a trial and it'll pass inshaAllah. Even the prophet PBUH went through hardship in his life because of sihr. So it does not mean you won't be successful in your life.

Also I suggest you completely clean or even change all your room furniture (pillows, mattress, quilts ...) and read a lot of quran in your room especially surat Al-Baqra as said above.

May Allah make your rukia successful. Ameen.

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Mufti Ibraheem is coming to my house this evening to do rukya insha-Allah.
Actually, it's tomorrow that he is coming. After maghrib salah. I'll probably be at the masjid too, and he'll probably get to my house before I do.

Jazak Allah khair for all your dua's. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Also I suggest you completely clean or even change all your room furniture (pillows, mattress, quilts ...)
Planning on it. I have fitted wardrobes in my room - which are expensive but I don't even want them anymore.

Too many clothes are a bad thing too, if someone comes into your room and takes an item - they can use it for sihr...

....I'm now of the opinion that I only need two thowbs, and some very basic things... Sunnah life is the best life. We just don't see it because we are trapped in the desire loop... forever chasing a shadow we can never catch...

...but when you walk away, that shadow follows you at your feet... the dunya is at your feet. Never forget that. I did... once, a long time ago. And I'm paying for it.

And yes akhi, you are right. This is a trial, and one that's been going on for a very long time. I discovered who it was who sent the taweez - it was the guy I mentioned in another post - where I recounted the time a magician who we thought was a pious man, sent a jinn to capture a jinn... this sahir, for treatment sent me some ayahs written on paper and told me to put that in water and drink the water for 21 days. I was very ignorant of things back then...

...anyway, he also sent taweez - but I wasnt told. He instructed that the taweez be placed in my pillows...

I think my mother may have done that. She doesn't remember. So oh well... either way, my uncle told me that this guy was the guy who sent the taweez...

Good luck to him, he's gonna need it. Coz i can't kill him - since he's in India. And I'm in the UK... but the punishment in hell is everlasting. And that is his eternal abode.

Scimi

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm sorry if I have been cranky lately... it's not in my character to be so. :hmm:

Please forgive me.

Scimi

Abz2000
04-30-2012, 10:51 PM
salamz brothers and sisters, i know this sounds silly coming from me because i ignore those malicious things and just trust in Allah - despite knowing they exist. but sometimes when i have been acting right and praying right and talking right, i feel if the devil suddenly appeared to me in the dark in full manifestation, i could wringe his petty neck. then there are those times when i have gona astray and i feel vulnerable. Allah A'lam how it works but i have researched it extensively too and found that sick people at the highest ranks of the political ladder also practice these dark rituals.
i once found one in my pillow when we were in bangladesh for an extended visit, it had this red circular writing on it and just looked spooky, and we just took it to the local pond and chucked it there, there were many things going wrong in those days including land disputes with the neighbour etc. but i didn't give the thing much thought - maybe for the best.
one thing i HAVE learned over the years is that tawakkul on Allah must override any feelings of vulnerability and apprehension, difficult though it may be when faced with a trial.
this is in the spiritual as well as the material field.
the believers are constantly told to be the uppermost and to never lose morale - regardless of what faced them, whether it was an army twice their size - or ten times their size. and that they should see the positive side of even the failed tests and losses, because nothing happened without Allah's knowledge and without there being something for them to learn from it - whether it was a lesson about their failure, or to make them more headstrong against the enemy lest they become neutral and the stark contrast between kufr and iman be lost.

anyway, i digress, but the only contribution i can make are these verses which most of us already know:

So Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost:
for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.
47:35

may Allah relieve anyone suffering from this distress and protect the rest of us from this evil.

one thing i'd like to ask all those who have encountered this experience:
do you get a sudden extremely high heart rate with your blood pumping to boiling point
do you ever feel like your brain is being overwhelmed like as if drowning in a flood of sick decadent thoughts - turmoil
do you feel like your darker side has more control over you than your light side
along with a whole load of dark suggestions which you try your best to push out until you feel exhausted
do you commit uncharacteristic actions which you know you normally avoid or even hate
do you wake up the next day feeling like you've fallen from Allah's grace
and if you suddenly start getting angry at it and listen to jihad stories or watch jihad videos (wishing you were there) to counter it, it leaves you alone

(well those are the types of experiences i've sometimes felt and the only time i've conquered it is when i've gone into the happy go lucky ready to die fighting you satan mode, maybe coz he realizes that he's actually building up your defences rather than weakening them, for STRUGGLE against satan is among the nearest positions to God).

would be interesting to know,
peace,
your brother Abz

a movie you might wanna watch - inception, coz there are also devils among mankind:

1 . Say: I seek refuge with the Lord of Mankind,

2 . The King of Mankind,

3 . The God of Mankind,

4 . From the evil of the withdrawing whisperer,

5 . (The same) who whispers into the breasts of Mankind,-

6 .From Among Jinns and mankind.

Amat Allah
04-30-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm sorry if I have been cranky lately... it's not in my character to be so. Please forgive me. Scimi
we know already who is Scimitar so, no worries cause there is no blame on ya at all and no matter what, to me; you are always forgiven and till we meet our Lord and all of ya too ...I promise in shaa Allah and Allah Is my witness that you are all forgiven till the Day of Judgement in shaa Allah...please be happy and go ahead with your precious life in shaa Allah. May Allah bless ya , Be pleased with ya, love ya and make His rememberance, Taqwa , Imaan, happiness , inner peace of mind and heart and love the titles of every single moment of your precious life, your family's and the Ummah`s too Ameeeentake care of your self in shaa Allah and always remember no matter what we may lose still we have Him The Exalted and when we do then we have everything...laa ilaha illa Allah.Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Muslim Woman
05-01-2012, 02:07 AM

few related info :

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him."

The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit ( dry ) on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him."

Treating Ruqyah ( it's not a hadith )

If the sick person is a woman then she should seek Ruqyah from a pious woman, and in case the one who does Ruqyah to her is a man, he should do it in the presence of her Mahram (guardian). She should wear complete hijab and he should not touch her.

Dictionary Of Dreams

Right-click, save as, and save.

(http://www.freewebs.com/esiraat/Misc... of Dreams.pdf)

Scimitar
05-01-2012, 05:22 AM
Also, I thought this book may help to understand the nature of your dreams better. Written by the venerated Imran Nazar Hosein, it is available as a free download here: http://www.imranhosein.org/books/124-dreams-in-islam-.html

There is also another book by Allamah Muhammad Bin Sireen (R.A) titled Dreams and Interpretations (English translation by Muhammad Rafeeq Ibne Moulana Ahmad Hathurani - but it is NOT advisable to seek translating these dreams yourselves, as the art is almost lost, and very few people know it nowadays... so I suggest not getting this one, or it may become a fitna in your life.

You must understand, that to translate dreams properly, using this book - you must be very well versed in the Quranic Arabic...

I want to remind you of a story about Imam Bukhari.

One day, the Imam was asked by his Mureed to narrate a hadeeth the Mureed may not have heard before. Bukhari refused. He then went on to explain to his Mureed that he had spent 2 thirds of his wealth in acquiring hadeeth and 1 third of his wealth in learning the correct Arabic.

He then went on to tell his Mureed that he wished he'd spent only 1 third of his wealth in acquiring hadeeth and 2 thirds of his wealth in learning the correct Arabic...

...this, coming from the Great Bukhari.

We're certainly not qualified in dream interpretation. It's dangerous for us.

Scimi

tango92
05-01-2012, 07:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rakimamira
all InshAllah
salaam,

sis what are you seeing in your dreams? are they recurrent?

what makes them scary?

Muslim Woman
05-01-2012, 08:11 AM

it's mentioned in Hadith not to tell bad dreams to others.

SAHIH BUKHARI - BOOK 87 - Interpretation of Dreams

Narrated Abu Salama: I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him. "

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 09:09 AM
is it ok if we tell the good ones to some one??

Abu Zainab
05-01-2012, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
is it ok if we tell the good ones to some one??
Yes it is, but only to someone close to you and to the people you trust.

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 10:46 AM
^ jazakAllah khayr ya i meant to sumone who u trust

Muslim Woman
05-02-2012, 02:03 AM

anyone knows a Mufti who can explain meaning of dreams or know any site where meanings are given ?

Hamza Asadullah
05-05-2012, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by rakimamira
all InshAllah

My dear sister how are things with you now? Since your in Birmingham which has a very large Muslim population are there not sisters circles or many sisters you know who can help you learn and recite Qur'anic Arabic or help you with learning Islam? Do you know Surah fatiha at all? At night before sleep just keep repeating " I seek refuge in Allah from the evil of shaythan", with firm conviction.

Sister Jameela runs classes for new reverts in Birmingham and she will be more than willing to help you in anyway that she can so please get in touch with her:

jameela_umyousef@rocketmail.com

Greenlane Masjid in Birmingham do regular classes for sisters, so please get in touch with them on:

sisters@greenlanemasjid.org

If you need anymore help then please do not hesitate to ask. There is also a thread in this forum dedicated to helping new Muslims like yourself so please feel free to post as much as you like:

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...w-muslims.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!