/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Apology from Humza (the bad man)

ILuvAllah
04-29-2012, 04:21 AM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
04-29-2012, 04:32 AM
----... what kind of apology is that? it's a publicity stunt is what it is...

If I ever see him, I'm gonna give him the hardest ottoman slap I can.

Too late for an apology now isn't it? Most of the Muslims he offended, especially our sisters, won't ever give him the time of day again... the guy is a sad compromise. Gah, the youth today.

I'm pleased his crew turned on him - look what it took for him to force an apology... but when he was with his kuffar friends, he was just like them... -----

Scimi

KDhieb
04-29-2012, 04:38 AM
Salam,

I didn't understand what was going on until I read your post ^ now it sort of makes sense..

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 05:50 AM
this guy again :raging:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
TrueStranger
04-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Who?.....

Periwinkle18
04-29-2012, 07:14 AM
the bad man :p

Muezzin
04-29-2012, 08:44 AM
You know, if this thread is going to turn into a backiting bash-fest like the other one, it's going to the Recycling Bin.

Person1001
04-29-2012, 09:19 AM
I think people who delve into these trivial matters have too much time on their hands.

'Abd-al Latif
04-29-2012, 11:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Gah, the youth today.
You sound like a scrooge.

I wondered if Mr. Badman was going to reply to him and its a little surprising to see his response a little more closer to the sunnah than that of the practising brother. "...humble towards the believers..." (Quran 5:54)

What the practising brother was saying wasn't all wrong, but how he said it made all the difference. I'd accept Mr. Badman's apology as long as he learned from his mistake and didn't make it again.

M.I.A.
04-29-2012, 12:33 PM
hell no, the guy is smart and has achieved something.

people watch comedy and drama and entertainment all the time.

so the guy is muslim and has to carry the whole of muslim kind on his shoulders? i dont think so.
the fact that he states his charity work as his only comeback in the vid is pretty epic.

the mentality of the people that oppose him is niggardly to say the least.

has any of you even tried to achieve something outside of the mosque? outside of beard wearing namaz praying citizens?

his is the reality that you people are shunning.. the majority you are ignoring or writing off.

heroes are relevant to there age.

stop dragging him down when you should be helping him up. so one day when he gets an interview on some big tv channel he can break character and give some dawah.

surely humor, irony and sarcasm dont escape you?

i hope allah swt keeps you all away from him.. until you regain your senses, your iq's and your humanity.

until then, behead those that insult islam... google pic's it.

thats the face most of you are promoting... the fire you are fueling.

but he achieved what they cant.. no not fame and popularity, charity from the ignorant.

i lol'd that his haterz want hits on facebook and youtube.

User29123
04-29-2012, 12:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
----... what kind of apology is that? it's a publicity stunt is what it is...

If I ever see him, I'm gonna give him the hardest ottoman slap I can.

Too late for an apology now isn't it? Most of the Muslims he offended, especially our sisters, won't ever give him the time of day again... the guy is a sad compromise. Gah, the youth today.

I'm pleased his crew turned on him - look what it took for him to force an apology... but when he was with his kuffar friends, he was just like them... -----

Scimi
What did he do wrong? His videos are funny :)

Rhubarb Tart
04-29-2012, 01:04 PM
:lol::haha:

"add me on facebook"

"forward us on twitter"

"come to our website" haha

Scimitar
04-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Ok, I want to apologise for my post above. It was really out of character for me to write that... I am very sorry.

...there is some strange stuff going on with me right now - which is why i havent been so active over the past three days or so.

information is here: http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-support/134312622-bad-dreams.html

Keep me in you duas please.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!