/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for brother scimi

Periwinkle18
04-30-2012, 06:41 PM
:sl:

Please pray for brother scimi he srsly needs our prayers may Allah protect him and all of us from all kinds of evils Ameen

if anyone knows any duas in arabic feel free to post it here it mite b helpful for us too inshaAllah

jazakAllah khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
04-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Ameen

What's wrong with him? Hope it's nothing serious InshaAllaah?

Periwinkle18
04-30-2012, 06:46 PM
go through this thread n u;ll understand

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...ad-dreams.html

~ Sabr ~
04-30-2012, 06:55 PM
SubhaanAllaah! If there is anything that I hate most in humans is those who perform black magic and those who lie. May Allaah protect us from both kinds of people. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
04-30-2012, 07:38 PM
(64:11) No misfortune ever befalls unless it be by Allah's leave. And whosoever has faith in Allah, Allah directs his heart along the Right Path. Allah has knowledge of everything.

(6:17) Should Allah touch you with affliction, there is none to remove it but He; and should He touch you with good, He has the power to do everything.

Brother Scimi has the sword of Quran.No black magic can harm him Inshallah.I believe all that troubles we face in our life are written in our fate and no matter people put amulets in our pillows or not,we have to go through all these tests.They will end when there time is up.just stick to Quran and amulet will become a piece of paper.Put it in the dust bin,it was made for it :statisfie

marwen
04-30-2012, 08:52 PM
May Allah protect our brother scimitar and recover him soon. Ameen to all the duas.

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 08:58 PM
This is really saddens me, I had no idea. Brother Schimi, one of the nicest people in this forum. I will pray for you brother in every prayer. Sihr is no joke. May Allah protect us from the sihr. I have never experienced it and I hope wont as well as you muslim people. imsad

ILuvAllah
04-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Oh Allah please help my brother mohsin. He is very kind and helpful. Ya Allah save my big bro from sihr.

I can understand his pain as I am also a victim of sihr :(

May Allah curse those who perform sihr.

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Thank you sister for informing us.

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Okey, I cant post in the other thread but I read all of it. This is a deep issue, I am literally scared. Schimi, you have every right to be angry. I have no right to tell you calm down, this is a big trial. May Allah protect you and help you to get through the trial.

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 09:20 PM
Such nice words :) such nice duas... I,

I don't know. Got a lump in my throat... thank you for your duas, I got big hopes for the Ummah with Muslims like you brothers and sisters in it. May Allah forever keep you in HIS infinite favours, both in this world and the next, Ameen.

This is the nicest thing I have ever seen anyone do for me on any internet. I love you all for the sake of Allah aza wa Jal.

Bro Scimi :)

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Such nice words :) such nice duas... I,

I don't know. Got a lump in my throat... thank you for your duas, I got big hopes for the Ummah with Muslims like you brothers and sisters in it. May Allah forever keep you in HIS infinite favours, both in this world and the next, Ameen.

This is the nicest thing I have ever seen anyone do for me on any internet. I love you all for the sake of Allah aza wa Jal.

Bro Scimi :)

Ameen beloved brother. Your situation makes me depressed, wallahi. This is a BIG trial, and this is a sign that Allah loves you. I am the last one to say this, but be patient brother. Allah has greater reward for you.

This is very scary situation. I have to ask you bro, what is the thing you found in your pillow? They just came there out of nowhere?:uuh:

Jedi_Mindset
04-30-2012, 09:37 PM
May Allah(SWT) heal brother Scimitar from the magic which is affecting him, and may HE protect us all against this evil. Ameen

It makes me sad, how it is harming him, i talk with him almost everyday and he is a very kind bro Masha'Allah. But as someone said, the one who gets tested severely is very loved by Allah(SWT).

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 09:51 PM
These are taweez, there a few types...

here is a typical example of kaballah magic. If you see anything like this in your house - destroy it...

Attachment 4796

This is a basic example...

...taweez are shirk.

Scimi

Eric H
04-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Greetings and peace be with you bro Scimitar;

I have always admired your faith and trust in Allah, and the sound advice that you give to others here. I loved the way you inspired people here to pray for bro Ersin. I am not allowed to respond on the bad dream thread, so a big thank you to Periwinkle for starting this thread. I feel that the greatest prayer that you can make in these circumstances is for the strength, peace and serenity to do the will of Allah.

I do not believe that Allah will respond to any prayers said in anger; to kill the person responsible for the black magic.

You said the black magic might be in response to bad things you have done in the past, so you pray for forgiveness and mercy. If you pray for mercy for yourself; this might be answered in a greater way if you pray for mercy for the people harming you.

We all search for an inner peace that helps us through life, but we only seem to find peace for ourselves; by helping others find peace.

Let go of anger, strive to forgive, you are in my prayers with bro Ersin.

Blessings

Eric

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 09:58 PM
Thank you bro Eric, :) May Allah keep you in HIS good graces, forever, Ameen.

This video is a must watch if you want to know how many types of sihr there are... warning, some of the things you will see in this video are distrubing, and some of the stories you will hear will turn your stomach.

^ very good to know.

Notice how the ones that involve blood are the worst? Yeah... I know.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 10:00 PM
These are taweez, there a few types...

here is a typical example of kaballah magic. If you see anything like this in your house - destroy it...

Attachment 4796

This is a basic example...

...taweez are shirk.

Scimi

WOW, this is too scary.imsad

They are really wrapped in with so many papers. I noticed it was arabic numbers in it, what does that mean and what will happen if you open as the man in the video did? What was he actually doing?

I am afraid I will not be able to sleep tonight. A-ozu billahi mena shaitaan Arrajeem.:hmm:

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 10:02 PM
The other video I have posted explains it all sister... (post above yours)

... I advise that we all watch it...

BUT PLEASE - do not practice Sihr. It is shirk. And shirk is never forgiven. This video doesn't show you how to become a magician - as that topic is a VERY long one - but it shows you how to be aware of the types of sihr that are around in the Muslim world.

Scimi

EDIT: with regfards to the numbers - these are kabbalah affiliated and kabbalah is the ancient art of magic and mysticism as practiced in the times of Babylon, when the Angels harut and Marut bought down magic as a trial for humanity... but they were very explicit in making it clear that those who practice it, are committing shirk - and there is only the hellfire for them.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 10:04 PM
The other video I have posted explains it all sister...

... I advise that we all watch it...

BUT PLEASE - do not practice Sihr. It is shirk. And shirk is never forgiven. This video doesn't show you how to become a magician - as that topic is a VERY long one - but it shows you how to be aware of the types of sihr that are around in the Muslim world.

Scimi
I dont know if I dare to watch it tonight. I am too scared right know, yes I know. I am a chicken.

I know this is shirk, and I would never do such kind of thing. I dont want any harm for other human being.

Scimitar
04-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Sir George Bernard Shaw was right... even though he was an atheist.

"The best thing I have seen in the world is the religion of Islam, the worst thing I have seen in the world, are the Muslims who follow it"...

...In India and Pakistan - this is a normal practice and people don't even bat an eyelid.

Scimi

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 10:16 PM
He is speaking the truth. I have also heard this is normal in Pakistan, but India is new to me. But I am not suprised, they worship everything they see over there.

Our ummah is in big trouble, I am even shocked that a MUSLIM practices sihr on another muslim person. Insanity. What is causing this? Why are these so called muslim who believes in Allah and the last prophet(SAW) do such kind of thing, when it is a shirk?

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
04-30-2012, 10:21 PM
The famous Tibi’i Ka’b al-Ahbar (Allah be pleased with him) states: “Had it not been for the phrases that I recite regularly, the Jews would have turned me into a donkey (m: out of black magic). It was said to him: “What are these phrases?” He replied:

(Transliteration): “A’uzu bi wajhillah al-Adhim alladhi laysa shay’un a’dhamu minhu wa bi kalimatillah at-tammati allati la yujawizuhunna barrun wa la fajir wa bi asmaillah al-husna kulliha ma alimtu minha wa ma lam a’lam min sharri ma khalaqa wa bara’a wa zara’a.”

Translation: “I seek the protection of Allah the Great; He, than whom there is nothing greater. And I seek the protection of the perfect words of Allah which no man, virtuous or evil, can even transcend; and I seek the protection of all the beautiful names of Allah, those of them which I know and those which I do not know, from the evil of everything He (Allah) created, to which He has given existence, and which He has spread (over the earth or universe).”

(Recorded by
Imam Malik in his al-Muwatta, 2/541, no. 2737)

Jazaak Allah Khair sister Periwinkle for posting this thread. Please brothers and sisters do keep him in your duas. This brother does alot that goes unseen, he has helped many of us learn things that not many would take their time out to teach, and he's had great patience with us. Its his turn for us to be there for him. Please keep him in your prayers.

-
cOsMiC

Muhammad
04-30-2012, 10:40 PM
:sl: brother Scimitar,

I'm saddened to hear about this shocking finding, but Alhamdulillah as you mentioned, now you have become aware of the problem and are able to deal with it Insha'Allaah.

Getting rid of Taweez (if you haven't done so already) is done in particular ways so remember to pay attention to this.

We will remember you in our du'as Insha'Allaah. May Allaah (swt) remove all evil from you and your family, heal you and protect you all from every evil, Aameen.

Ramadan90
04-30-2012, 10:44 PM
^Ameen!!

Dagless
04-30-2012, 10:45 PM
May Allah help brother S and all the Muslims.

"I seek refuge in the Lord of Daybreak [1] From the evil of that which He created; [2] From the evil of the darkness when it is intense, [3] And from the evil of malignant witchcraft, [4] And from the evil of the envier when he envieth. [5]".

GodIsAll
04-30-2012, 11:50 PM
Before I pray, let me say this: I have admired Scimi from the day I joined this forum. He has been kind, receptive and gracious to me, even though I am a monotheist that does not adhere to any particular doctrine. I believe he reflects God's love and light.

My prayer today is for Scimitar, my online Muslim brother and friend...

According to the Book of John 17:10, Isa said "All I have is yours". What does that leave out? Why, nothing. This very day, I ask Allah as his humble servant to grant peace and strength to his humble servant Scimitar.

To grant this is by Allah's will...but I would guess he'll be sending what you need to you...He always does!

Love and peace to you, my friend. You'll be on my mind.

GIA

TrueStranger
05-01-2012, 12:09 AM
May Allah protect us from all sorts of evil at all times. No one really knows the extent of your troubles other than Allah bro. I will keep you in my duas. May Allah ease your pain and bestow upon you His Mercy, Grace and Blessed days to come.

biz
05-01-2012, 05:06 AM
May Allah help you brother... If theres anything drop a message bro ill do lots of duaa for u in umrah inshaAllah,

ILuvAllah
05-01-2012, 05:50 AM
few months ago, my mom found a taweez in the vacuum cleaner. we burnt it immediately. No idea who kept it.

~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by biz
May Allah help you brother... If theres anything drop a message bro ill do lots of duaa for u in umrah inshaAllah,
Please remember us ALL in your dua's InshaAllaah.

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
05-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Brother scimi is supposed to get ruqya today, Please keep him in your duas. May Allah help him, heal him and make it easy for him. Ameen.

- cOsMiC

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Ameen jazakAllah for telling sis

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-01-2012, 12:27 PM
May Allah heal you, brother from the affects of sihr.

And I think the person who has done sihr has access to your personal stuff. I mean how the hell the taveez found it way into your pillows?!

~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 12:32 PM
^ Through black magic?

'Abd Al-Maajid
05-01-2012, 12:48 PM
^ You mean to say that Jinns can transport things from one place to another?

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
i watched the videos n they're really scary esp wen u know someone has gone through this umm everyone i would also like u all to pray for my friend who was attacked by a jinn he broke her knees n scratched her feet, arms and face n now she can't wake she has 5 sons the eldest is 8 yrs old n the youngest is almost 2 so i would request u all to pray for her too

jazakAllah khayr

~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 12:50 PM
^ From what I have heard.

Allaahu Aalim.

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
hmm i think so

n they can shape shift too

Haya emaan
05-01-2012, 12:59 PM
SubhanAllah! why are these Muslims earning hell fire for the sake of this dunya..:(

brother scimi may Allah protect you from all the evils, indeed he is the best protector. may He ease your pain and give you strength to face all this with patience

Galaxy
05-01-2012, 01:09 PM
I will make du'a for you insha Allah and also the sister.These magicians are so stupid wallahi.

ILuvAllah
05-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Ofcourse he is in my dua. I am going for my ruqyah on thursday insha'Allah. Make dua for me too :)

Who Am I?
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM

I always mention brother Scimitar by name in my prayers (of course, I always call him Scimitar ;D) . I don't know why... it just seemed like it was the right thing to do.

Every day is a battle, and we must all be ready to fight. Our Enemy will show no mercy, and neither should we...

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
umm whts a ruqyah??

cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
umm whts a ruqyah??
perhaps t his can help explain ukhti http://www.alruqyah.co.uk/ruqyah/index.php/what-is-ruqyah

-
cOsMiC

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 04:03 PM
jazakillah khayrun ukhti

Scimitar
05-01-2012, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Yes they can...

..The Prophet Sulayman, got news that the Queen of Sheba had accepted his invitation to come visit his kingdom - so she left with a very large envoy.

So Prophet Sulayman assembeled his slaves of humans and jinn and asked them "Who can bring me the Queen of Sheba's throne before she arrives here?"

A jinn said "I can get it for you (in this) amount of time"

Another Jinn said "I can do better, I can get it for you (in this) amount of time"

And then and Ifrit (most powerful of Jinns) said "I can bring it for you in the time it takes for you to blink your eyes" - and before anyone knew it, the throne was there...

... However, I believe that my mother put this taweez in my pillows under the instruction of the sahir - who my mother believed was a pious man. We all did... that was is 2003...

This sihr has been with me since then... and my health has been degrading since then. Amongst other things.

Like I mentioned before, I used to be a VERY BIG SINNER... I can't tell you what, but take it from me, I was the worst of the worst. But Allah guides whom he wills - and HE guided me. At times I got weak, at times I was on the path... but all thru these years, I have not been myself to my top most ability... I have been a shadow of what I could be. And even then, Alhamdulillah, I have gained some knowledge and have managed to keep hold of the rope of Allah, these past few years - even though my hands have been greased so to speak...

...I believe Allah has given me the ability to find these two taweez, that have been hiding under my nose quite literally (pillows) for these past 9 yrs - the trial is almost over now...

...I'm curious to find out who I am now, and how I will be...

What will I achieve in my spiritual progress once this trial is over?

I'm very excited. :)

Brothers and sisters, I love you all for the sake of Allah Subhana wa Ta'aala... you guys have kept my morale up, and made me shed tears of happiness - I feel connected to you all, despite knowing you on the net. It doesn't make a difference to me that you are cyber personalities - behind that screen is a real person. And the effort you go thru to keep a brother sane , despite not knowing who he is (me) is something that I can never forget.

I pray that Allah grants you all the best of this world and the aakhira, and makes it easy for you all to attain al firdous, where you will drink a pure drink from the cup of al kauthr. Ameen.

I'm 37 yrs of age this August... it's about time something gave... Allah is the most merciful.

I'm thinking of changing my name to Muhammad Ehsaan... what do you guys think?

Scimi

Periwinkle18
05-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Yes they can...
..The Prophet Sulayman, got news that the Queen of Sheba had accepted his invitation to come visit his kingdom - so she left with a very large envoy.
So Prophet Sulayman assembeled his slaves of humans and jinn and asked them "Who can bring me the Queen of Sheba's throne before she arrives here?"
A jinn said "I can get it for you (in this) amount of time"
Another Jinn said "I can do better, I can get it for you (in this) amount of time"
And then and Ifrit (most powerful of Jinns) said "I can bring it for you in the time it takes for you to blink your eyes" - and before anyone knew it, the throne was there...
i was gng to post this buh buh couldnt remember who brought the throne in the blink of an eye :p jazakAllah

Ameen akhi jazakAllah for the beautiful dua

Who Am I?
05-01-2012, 04:29 PM

Trial by fire.

This is a common theme in both the Bible and the Qur'an. Metal, when it first pulled from the ground, has to be heated to an extreme temperature to remove the impurities. Otherwise, the ore is useless. Once this is done, then what remains is pure ore, and can be used.

In this way are we as believers "purified". We go through trials, to remove our own "impurities".

A sword, when it is made, must be hammered and bent and folded, again through the use of extreme heat. This is the only way to make a blade that is both flexible enough and strong enough to withstand the stress of combat.

A skilled warrior is not born that way. It takes years of training and dedication to become one with your weapons.

This is your trial by fire. In this way are you being tested and purified and strengthened.

The old you falls by the wayside. Behold, the new you is a new man, ready to face the world.

Now go forth and conquer your enemies...

Endymion
05-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Here is the ayah.It is mentioned in Surah An-Namal.

(27:38) Solomon said: "My nobles, which of you can bring me her throne before they come to me in submission?

(27:39) A stalwart of the jinn said: "I will bring it to you before you rise from your council. Surely I have the power to do so and I am trustworthy.

And this one is interesting read.

(27:40) And he who had some knowledge of the Book said: "I will bring it before the twinkling of your eye." When Solomon saw the throne placed firmly beside him, he cried out: "This is by the grace of my Lord so that He may test me whether I give thanks for (His Bounty) or act with ingratitude.48 Whoever is grateful is so to his own good; and whoever is ungrateful, let him know that my Lord is Immensely Resourceful, Most Bountiful.

According to Tafthir written in my Quran by Mulana Ashraf Ali Thanwi,the jinn knew "Ism-e-Azam".I dont think all the jinnies know Ism-e-Azam ^o)

GodIsAll
05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
If I get a vote, I think your legal name should just be plain "Scimitar". No surname! Kinda like "Prince" or "Madonna"...but righteous.

Silent Peace
05-01-2012, 06:36 PM
Jazak'Allah Khair for creating this thread, may Allah bless you sister. Masha'Allah.

Brother Scimitar know that we love you, we helped each-other with a lot of issues we faced. Alhamdulilah. I learned many things from you with the permission of Allah. You cared for us cried for us and loved us for the sake of Allah, Masha'Allah. Insha'Allah we will stand by your side in these tough times. I'm going through a lot too but Insha'Allah together we will walk side by side one day i believe. May Allah protects you from all kinds of evil my brother. May Allah give u patience. Ameen.

Scimitar
05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silent Blade
Jazak'Allah Khair for creating this thread, may Allah bless you sister. Masha'Allah.

Brother Scimitar know that we love you, we helped each-other with a lot of issues we faced. Alhamdulilah. I learned many things from you with the permission of Allah. You cared for us cried for us and loved us for the sake of Allah, Masha'Allah. Insha'Allah we will stand by your side in these tough times. I'm going through a lot too but Insha'Allah together we will walk side by side one day i believe. May Allah protects you from all kinds of evil my brother. May Allah give u patience. Ameen.
Wallahi bro, you are suffering a lot more than I am... a LOT more... I feel ashamed complaining, knowing what you are going thru is a lot more difficult than what I am going thru...

... YES, I have umeed that Allah will let us walk together - one day, in the gardens of Paradise. I love you akhi, for the sake of Allah. You was the one that showed me kindness on that other forum, when everyone else was against me... you was the one that held my hand back then. And you continue to do so now. Despite your own troubles...

If only the members here knew who you really were. My brother who never ever failed me - EVER. And went beyond the call of brotherhood time and time again.

Scimi

CosmicPathos
05-02-2012, 01:51 AM
how did the ruqya go? Did you get the chance to take pics of taweez from your pillow? I am wondering who had access to your bed room and put taweez inside your pillows?

Silent Blade: if you dont mind, what are you suffering from ? You can PM me.

Scimitar
05-02-2012, 03:26 AM
I did indeed get the Rukya done, and i'll do you one better than some pics... I got a video to show you.

However I haven't uploaded it yet. Gonna do that tomorrow when the net is faster - at this moment, it's just too slow.

I feel excellent, alhamdulillah. The rukya lasted about 40 minutes... the back rub with the rukya was just fabulous.

I wanted to record the Rukya but the mufti wasn't comfortable with that.

Jazak Allah Khair for all your prayers, both Muslim and non-Muslim, what a wonderful thing guys -really... your hearts are true :)

I want to express to you all that if you do suspect that someone has done magic to you or a member of your family, please read the books I have provoded downlaod links for in the Bad Dreams thread. This will hep you to determine if you (or a loved one) are indeed affected, or not. Also, the videos, especially the sorcerers plot - are very good source materials to see what these black magic charms are.

I thank Allah most of all, for giving me the ability to find the two taweez / black magics, and for sending help to me and for having such nice brothers and sisters on this forum who have kept me in their dua's... It actually helped to turn a negative expectation into a very positive one. That's the power of love, the power of imaan...

And Allah has power/dominion over all things. AMEEN.

Your very VERY happy brother,

Scimitar :)

CosmicPathos
05-02-2012, 03:48 AM

Periwinkle18
05-02-2012, 03:50 AM
Alhumdulillah im very happy for u akhi gald the ruqya went gr8 :) can't wait to watch the video...

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 07:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
the jinn knew "Ism-e-Azam".
What is that?

Periwinkle18
05-02-2012, 08:23 AM
y do u want to change ur name dont u like ur old one??

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 08:29 AM
What's your name at the moment?

Ramadan90
05-02-2012, 08:39 AM
Great that the ruqiya went well, alhamdulilah. You are still in my prayers brother. I hope you will get your normal life back and I admire your patience.

Periwinkle18
05-02-2012, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
What's your name at the moment?
i think in the other thread he said it was Mohsin i think

Muslim Woman
05-02-2012, 09:06 AM

Protection against black magic
Here is the best way to shield oneself from magic:

1) To have a firm belief that Allah is The Only One Who can do harm and good to people; that nothing befalls a slave except what He has decreed; that magic has no influence except with Allah's Will.
Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…, but they could not thus harm anyone except by Allâh's Leave. …} [2: 102].
But, it is regrettable that due to weakness of faith, many people feel awe of others, as they fear Allah or more. So, they hasten to push back distress through what increases it but they do not realize it.

Thus, Dear Brother, you have to pray to Allah, seek refuge with Him and place confidence in Him, and Insha Allah, nothing will befall except what He wills.

2) To protect oneself from magicians and devils with a fort that no one can get beyond, i.e. keeping on forms of Zikr day and night, morning and evening and so on, of restricted and unrestricted forms of Zikr. Such a way causes one to be with Allah and whoever is with Allah, He will be with him and nothing will harm him, Allah willing.

3) If, by the Divine Qadar, someone is afflicted with magic, he has to treat such a case through al-Ruqiyah al-Shar`iyyah, i.e. reciting verse 255 of al-Baqara Surah, the last two verses of the same Surah, Surahs Nos. 112, 113 and 114, and other Qur'anic verses that mention magic such as
{Then when they had cast down, Mûsa (Moses) said: "What you have brought is sorcery, Allâh will surely make it of no effect. Verily, Allâh does not set right the work of Al-Mufsidûn (the evil-doers, corrupts, etc.). "And Allâh will establish and make apparent the truth by His Words, however much the Mujrimûn (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) may hate it."} [10: 81-82]. He also Says: {… That which they have made is only a magician's trick, and the magician will never be successful, no matter whatever amount (of skill) he may attain."} [20: 69].
Allah knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...waId&lang=E&Id

Abu Zainab
05-02-2012, 09:14 AM
You already have a nice name bro. Allaah loves the mohsineen. May Allaah make you one of the mohsineens and give you happiness and keep you happy till you die and keep you happy after death. Aameen

Bro you should be really commended for going through all this with such patience and trust in Allaah. A lot of people I know who were in similar situations would run to the first "moulvi in disguise" they could find and get their problems fixed. Little do they know that they are committing shirk and helping in disobedience to Allaah.

And please recite surah al baqarah every single day in your house. There is no sihr in this world that can withstand this powerful ruqyah. And it will help your family members who live with you in the same house as well. Yes, its difficult but wallaahi its worth it.

May Allaah destroy all the saahirs in this world.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!