/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Our whole life in a book? Is this possible?

~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
:salamext:

I hope this reaches you in good and health Imaan InshaAllaah.

Some non-Muslims question the fact that how will Allaah, on the Day of Judgement, record all of our lives in 1 big "book"? That will be such a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge "book", and it will take us forever to read it. :?

Regarding how Allaah will record our life, look at Micro SD cards, Kindles, iPads, and other things that are available today. Look at how we have progressed in a decade from a library full of books onto a small chip. Allaah, who has given us this brain to think of these things, just think at what HE Himself can do. :thumbs_up

And regarding how you will read the book, you will read it in less than a second. Within a second your whole life will flash before your eyes. Some people ask how this can be possible - if any one of you has had a near-death experience, when they are about to die, their whole life flashes before their eyes within less than a second. :exhausted

I myself have experienced this also about 3 years ago... I was driving and came to some crossroads, I should have stopped but I was absorbed in some thinking and carried on straight through without stopping. A car came out of nowhere on my left, 50 miles an hour on a local road, and crashed into me. I was saved alhamdulillah, just hurt my lower back. But when I had glimpsed the car racing towards me before the crash, my whole life, my good deeds, bad deeds, what I regretted doing, what other deeds I should have done - all of that flashed in front of my eyes in less than a second before that car crashed into me. :skeleton:

Just thought to share.

May Allaah give us all our book in our right hands, and grant us Jannah. Ameen.

----------

The points of reading the book within a second + huge book is taken from the lecture by Shaykh Hasan Ali: The Bridge: Sharper than a sword, thinner than hair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-01-2012, 04:43 PM
:bump:

Muslim Woman
05-01-2012, 05:02 PM
:wa:

sis well written
JazakAllah khair for sharing.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!