/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Never miss the opportunity to spread God's love.

GodIsAll
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
OGod is great. Today I had the opportunity to lighten a Muslim's day...inspired by God's will. A small thing, but it was obvious it touched her heart.

Today I took off work (a good thing) for my annual doctor's appointment (not so good). My physician recommended to have some blood work done since it had been several years. So...off I go to the lab to get vampired.

The nurse had an accent and I asked her where she was from.

Nurse: Iran
Me: Are you following the events over there?
Nurse: Yes, of course, several times each day. Things are bad there, very bad.
Me: Do you still have family in Iran?
Nurse: All my family and many friends, yes.

I glanced at her as she is now jabbing me (GIA tip for the day: Never bring up an emotional topic to anyone about to put a needle in your vein) and I could see she is distressed.

A moment later, I told her: "I will make dua for your family and for your country. Everything will be okay, Insh'allaah."

Her eyes widened in surpise. A tear ran down her cheek and she looked at me gratefully. She said something to me in Arabic that I did not understand and patted my hand. I don't speak Arabic, but I know people...and she was touched.

Were it not for this forum and the wonderful people that inhabit it, I would not have known what to say. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me. There may be much good yet to come from it, but today it brightened the soul of one American immigrant.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KDhieb
05-01-2012, 07:39 PM
I know exactly what you mean about the positive knowledge you've acquired from here.. I feel the same. The first thing I do when I get on the computer now is check this forum!

Amat Allah
05-01-2012, 08:00 PM
May Allah make happiness, love, peace and beauty be the titles of every single moment of your precious life and May He The Exalted give ya the best of this life and of the after life too leading your way always and forever to the path of the endless true happiness to the path of His pleasure and light O Allah I beg you please to accept this Duaa from me your slave and servant O Allah Ameeen

Whether that woman was a muslim or not then what you have done is so noble and kind deed May Allah bless you Ameeen

You do feel happiness when you see the smiles or tears of happiness on others faces for somthing sweet you have done or said, May Allah never prevent ya from the real happiness ever Ameeen

take care of your precious self in shaa Allah...

leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly, your sister:

Amat Allah.

dqsunday
05-01-2012, 08:25 PM
That was a very kind thing to say to her. We should all make dua's for our brothers and sisters caught up in the conflicts around the world. Those who are innocent in the conflict and only wish to be in peace to live in Islam just as we do here, may Allah protect them and see to it those who have lost their way, are stopped or have their hearts reopened and return to the correct path.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
05-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!