/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Return

*KB*
05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
:sl:

Hey Brothers and Sisters, Insha'Allah you are all well and in good health and Imaan Insha'Allah.
It has been 3 years since I have last visited IslamicBoard and my, how everything has changed! Not only the website but my life also..! :hiding: I suppose it is inevitable but WOW!

IB has now new emoticons!!! :bravo: AND the website is so modern and coooool! ;DMy mood is 'AMAZED' because of this! I'm a simple girl :D

Looking back at my threads, I started one about SAT results :O HOW TIME FLIES!!! I now attend university and I am going to be sitting my exams in the next few weeks..(whilst writing this I am thinking 'AM I CRAZY?!' I shouldn't be on here! It will distract me....:raging:) LOLOL but I guess what Allah does, Allah does for the best and for a reason; for what better way is there than to say a warm hello to everyone again AND to ask for everyone for their Duaa and blessings for my family, myself and my EXAMS :heated:. Please mention me in your prayers and may Allah keep you all blessed.

Peace to All! (There should be a HIGH FIVE emoticon!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-02-2012, 12:52 AM
:wa:

Welcome back sis :statisfie

InshaAllah u will do good in exam , don't worry . Study hard and seek help from Allah.

All the best .

*KB*
05-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Thank you Sister Muslim Woman :) :statisfie

Endymion
05-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Salams sister KB (Is this the short of Kebab :hmm: )

Welcome back.Its time when some of our really precious fellows leaving the forum :( Good to see an energetic oldie return to forum :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'Salaam wa Rahmatullaah wa Barahkaatuh,

Welcome back!

Hope you enjoy yourself here once again and find the forum beneficial towards yourself, inshaa'Allaah..

Haya emaan
05-02-2012, 07:02 PM
walaikum assalam

welcome back sister KB.

may you have a beneficial stay here once again

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!