/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Click here to support 3 little girls need your help! by Yasmin Mogahed

nutty
05-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Yasmin Mogahed
I spoke with Sr. Tayyaba Beg and she is so moved by the way in which this ummah has all come together! Allahu akbar! Please keep spreading the word!:

Dear brothers and sisters, Assalamu Alaikum,

My dear friend, Tayyaba Beg's family has been hit by tragedy! Due to a rare genetic disease (MPS), at the age of 3, all of her three daughters began to lose their ability to walk, see, eat, talk, and even swallow. Now they live in wheelchairs and on oxygen machines. Tayyaba and her husband are drowning in debt from all the medical expenses. Just one overdue bill for a surgery her daughter had is $8000. I have had the humbling honor of personally visited Tayyaba in her home and she is up day and night caring for her kids (may Allah grant her the highest level of jennah). They don't even have a ramp or a first floor bathroom in their current house, so Tayyaba has to carry her daughters up and down the stairs. The other house (with a ramp) is ready, but they cannot move in until their debts are paid! Now the girls are in dire need of new wheelchairs, which cost $2000 and up each, because their old ones are giving them bruises due to being too tight. They also urgently need medical beds. Please help this family! Please donate generously and share widely: http://www.gofundme.com/3girls
you can check more details sister yasmin mogahed fb page

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=8612484

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-02-2012, 12:20 PM
:sl:

may Allah help them and eases their hardship , Ameen.

posted in other forums.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!