/* */

PDA

View Full Version : crapiest day ever

Marina-Aisha
05-02-2012, 02:21 PM
salam
so i totally forgot to do Fajr today and now i had huge fight with a friend now i was gonna do some driving lessons now thats not working out is allah angry at me? does bad stuff happen when u miss prayers?or am i being silly boots im just a bad day?im looking in to something thats not there? also if someone wishes bad stuff on u does that come true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
:salamext:

I have just seen this quote on facebook after reading your post.

“No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s Decree.
If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.”
~ Umar Ibn Al-Khattab RA

aadil77
05-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Fajr gives you a kick start to the day, but if you unintentionally missed it then don't worry about it

Crap happens, life goes on :thumbs_up

Marina-Aisha
05-02-2012, 02:41 PM
your totally right sister that quote made me feel alittle better i think wot ever happens, happens..just have to trust in allah thanx

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 02:44 PM

You're welcome. Be sure to Qadah your Fajr InshaAllaah sister.

ILuvAllah
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
I had a bad day too and now I'm really depressed. I failed in my college assignment and nowadays I'm really having trouble with studies :(

~ Sabr ~
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM

Du'as for studies and exams:
http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress....ies-and-exams/

Marina-Aisha
05-02-2012, 03:41 PM
If someone or even fellow muslim hopes you have a horrible life filled with suffering will it happen?

Periwinkle18
05-02-2012, 03:43 PM
srsly tell me abt it the worst day ever!! i hav to give my skool laptop to someone else, hav to delete everything n then the abacus ppl cheated us arghh m so mad..

ILuvAllah
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah

Du'as for studies and exams:
http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress....ies-and-exams/
Thank you sister, I really needed this.

ILuvAllah
05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
srsly tell me abt it the worst day ever!! i hav to give my skool laptop to someone else, hav to delete everything n then the abacus ppl cheated us arghh m so mad..
No. If you are innocent then the curse would go back to him.

Periwinkle18
05-02-2012, 04:42 PM
can u believe it at first they told my boss tht all the teachers r allowed to take the workshop buh now their like no only two how unfair is tht!!!

GodIsAll
05-02-2012, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
“No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.
Go easy on yourself for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah’s Decree.
If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come on your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee.”
~ Umar Ibn Al-Khattab RA
Good stuff. Thank you for sharing.

Marina-Aisha
05-02-2012, 06:13 PM
I guess I'm not the only one having lousy day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!