/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If you had a chance would you destroy America?

UnitedStates#1
05-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok I know you Muslims hate us even though we are trying to free you from oppression in the middle east.

The question is if you had the chance would you blow up the us military and population of the usa?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KDhieb
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM
wow... as much I don't think this ridiculous ignorant question deserves an answer....

No.

GuestFellow
05-03-2012, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UnitedStates#1
The question is if you had the chance would you blow up the us military and population of the usa?
Hi,

No.

Muhammad
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Greetings,

Ok I know you Muslims hate us even though we are trying to free you from oppression in the middle east.
We are constantly reading about killing and chaos in the middle east due to the very presence of your soldiers. So exactly which oppression are you referring to? If you are truly concerned about oppression, why aren't you so eager to help in Syria?

Of course not. You said in your other post:

Don't sum up a whole countries military because a few people have gone insane.
That's exactly how it is with Muslims.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Uh... no. Wht a scary question. To take one life is to be guilty of the sin of taking all life. This is what Islam teaches us.

We are taught to fight in the way of Allah - that means to not be the transgressor - to not transgress limits, for Allah loves NOT the transgressor.

We can only fight in self defence - and only when the ulema consider it time for that... that is not a decision they make lightly in any Muslim country. This is why the Muslims are on the back foot. We hate taking life... unlike the western agenda who tell lies and mock Islam all over the media, turning opinions sour. Sour enough to fill hearts with hatred and want to kill Muslims...

...My fiance lives in Houston Texas... in a supposed free country, where she can exercise her right to worship whatever God she pleases. But she's a Muslim, and she is targetted unfarily by the whites there. She's had so much abuse now, that it makes me sick and angry... but still, I do not wish for the death of Americans.

Scimi

UnitedStates#1
05-03-2012, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
...My fiance lives in Houston Texas... in a supposed free country, where she can exercise her right to worship whatever God she pleases. But she's a Muslim, and she is targetted unfarily by the whites there. She's had so much abuse now, that it makes me sick and angry... but still, I do not wish for the death of Americans.
Hi Scrimitar - I'm sorry about your fiance, it does disgust me when some of my fellow American citizens do decide to behave like that although I don't agree with "whites" as the main use of wording. (I'm no white supremecist)

My question may seem trollish to the moderator my intend was to see what you muslims would have had done should the country be at your mercy.

Scimitar
05-03-2012, 06:45 PM
“Invite (mankind) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. Truly, your Lord best knows who has strayed from His path and He best knows those who are guided.”

[Al Qur’an 16:125]

Scimi

Ğħαrєєвαħ
05-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Greetings,

"Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidence, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!" [Al Qur'aan 5:32}

Haya emaan
05-03-2012, 07:13 PM
we are trying to free you from oppression in the middle east.
sorry, what exactly are you trying to free us from?

what do you think? would we?

but No! these are just your fears.. our religion does not teaches us this

Scimitar
05-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Strikes me as hypocritical that the States would want to free us from the very oppression they have engineered. Liars. Histroy teaches differently, we werent oppressed before the western agenda started to mess with Islam back in the 1700's with hemphers plot...

... I got the history, I know what went down, infact I can link you to a thread where we discuss this kinda thing all the time on a different forum, And it will raise a few eyebrows for sure.

Scimi

Muezzin
05-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Obvious troll thread is obvious.

It shouldn't have been approved in the first place.

Heads will roll. (Just to clarify, that's a figure of speech).

Thread locked. (That's literal).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!