/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Going crazy...image creatorz I need ur help!

~ Sabr ~
05-04-2012, 01:35 PM
:salamext:

How and WHERE can I make that light behind the icons behind text?! Which program do I use and how do I do it?!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
05-04-2012, 01:56 PM
If you use Photoshop there is a feature under the text tool that allows your text to glow, is that what you are trying to do?

~ Sabr ~
05-04-2012, 01:59 PM
I haven't got photoshop, where can I buy it from or how do I download it?

Beardo
05-04-2012, 02:03 PM
You can try using GIMP.

http://www.gimp.org/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
05-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah I think Gimp should be sufficient for you! I haven't used it myself but from what I hear it's like a free photoshop.

~ Sabr ~
05-04-2012, 02:20 PM
Ok, will download when I get home from work InshaAllaah and let you know!

Brother Beardo: Does it let you incorporate more fonts in it? Or there sufficient fonts?

Beardo
05-04-2012, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Ok, will download when I get home from work InshaAllaah and let you know!

Brother Beardo: Does it let you incorporate more fonts in it? Or there sufficient fonts?
I honestly do not know.

Can anyone on this board help this sister?

aadil77
05-04-2012, 02:50 PM
gimp what a name lol

Scimitar
05-04-2012, 03:49 PM
you can download the trial version here of adobe photoshop cs5.1 here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop

cs6 is releasing soon so I think the trial has been extended. Whoohoo (not that I need it.)

Scimi

Hulk
05-04-2012, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haafizah
Does it let you incorporate more fonts in it? Or there sufficient fonts?
I have no idea but if it is a downloadable software then you probably can use your own fonts, if it's an online software you have to use theirs. I suggest you play around with it for a while or search YouTube for tutorials I'm sure there are a lot.

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
gimp what a name lol
Thats what I thought too! From what I know one of the meanings is handicap why would anyone name their software that is beyond me. But I suppose it is "hip" lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!