/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My plan to remove the sihr Insha'Allah

ILuvAllah
05-04-2012, 08:51 PM
In today's world, it is so hard to find honest people. Nobody does anything for the love of his brother because of greed. I just cant believe how greedy people has become. Where is fear of Allah in them? I am a victim of strong sihr and I'm struggling to live a healthy life. I have been to all the legitimate raqis including brother Abu Muhammed but nobody wishes to speak a few words of advice without money. So, Finally I have decided to do my own exorcism with the help and guidance of Allah. Let me share my plan with you so that you can benefit from it too if you are also suffering from sihr.

Treatment for sihr

recite the following ruqyah. recite “Auzubillahi minashaytaanir rajeem” between the verses.

1 – Surah al-Fatiha
-
2 – Surah al-Baqara: 1 – 5
-
3 – Surah al-Baqara: 102 (to be recited several times)
-
4 – Surah al-Baqara: 163 – 164
-
5 – Surah al-Baqara: 255 (Ayat-ul-Kursi)
-
6 – Surah al-Baqara: 285 – 286
-
7 – Surah Aal-e-Imran: 18 – 19
-
8 – Surah al-A’raaf: 54 – 56
-
9 – Surah al-A’raaf: 117 – 122 (to be recited several times)
-
10 – Surah Yoonus: 81 – 82 (to be recited several times)
-
11 – Surah Taa-ha: 69 (to be recited several times)
-
12 – Surah al-Mu’minoon: 115 – 118
-
13 – Surah as-saaffaat: 1 – 10
-
14 – Surah al-Ahqaaf: 29 – 32
-
15 – Surah ar-Rahmaan: 33 – 36
-
16 – Surah al-Hashr: 21 – 24
-
17 – Surah al-Jinn: 1 – 9
-
18 – Surah al-Ikhlaas
-
19 – Surah al-Falaq (“waminn sharrinn nafaasaate fil-uqad” should be repeated several times)
-
20 – Surah an-Naas

• Recite this Ruqya over some Water wash body with it for three days. Keep blowing inside the water each time you finish reciting the surahs. I am planning to do this bath once every month.

How to Process the Bath

For a Woman before making the ghussul, you have to wear a thick but not transparent dress to cover your awrah. Do not perform the bath in a state of menstruation.

For a Man before making the gussul, you have to wear a three quarter to cover your awrah.

Prepare 2 gallons of water, warm them up and get them ready to pour them on yourself. first rinse the bath after that block it with the plug, straighaway pour the gallons of ruqyah water over yourself, run the hot and cold water and pour it inside the bath. Leave the water running until it reach an average level, close both tap water and merge all your body upto the neck in that water for 45 minutes make sure warm temperature. After the bath, refill the water into the 2 gallons and release the rest.

• Recite Ruqya over some Water and drink from it as much as possible.

How to prepare the drinking ruqyah water

Surah Al Fatiha 3 times, Ayatul Kursi 3 times, Surah Ikhlaas 3 times, Surah Falaq 3 times, Surah Naas 3 times And Ayat Ash-Shifaa. Recite these surahs over the drinking water in a way that the air from the mouth touches the surface of the water. Keep blowing inside the water each time you finish reciting the surahs.

• Recite the above ruqyah over some olive oil and smear the oil every night before going to bed. Take one teaspoon of this ruqyah oil every night.

And keep listening to the ruqyah as much as possible on your ipod, mobile or computer

Drinking senna to treat sihr.

How to prepare the drink.

Get some senna and put it in a vessel in a litre of water. This should be boiled on fire, then strained and left to cool. Then drink 3 cups of it on an empty stomach. Honey maybe added to sweeten it. After that you will experience a strong loosening of the bowels. The effects of the drinks should appear within 7 hours and last upto 22 hours and maybe accompanied by a mild stomachache, but without any infection in the intestines. When the senna drink begins to take effect, he will void all the dirt that it is in his stomach, and thus the substance used for withcraft will be expelled Insha'Allah.

Post Treatment

If you recover through the above Ruqyah of the treatment and feel well, you should praise Allaah Who has made it possible. It should give you the feeling that we are all in need of Allaah, and that nothing is possible without HIS Will. Do not let yourself be driven by your success in treating cases of sorcery into a state of arrogance and denial of Allaah’s Support.

However, you may still be exposed to a renewed Sihr (witchcraft). If those who do Sihr learn that the patient has sought treatment, they may go to a sorcerer to perform another Sihr. In order to avoid being afflicted by Sihr the second time, the patient should NOT inform anybody of his recovery. The jinn does not bother to possess its victim if it is hard for him to do so (since the Ruqya and the Remembrance of Allaah), yet if the people who put Sihr on the patient, if they come to know about it, they might go to the sorcerer and force him to renew the Sihr.

In any case, the patient should:

Observe Salaat (prayers) in a group (Salaatal Jama’a)
He should Not listen to Songs or Haraam Music
He should make Wudhu (cleaning/washing for prayers) and recite Ayat-ul-kursi, before going to bed.
He should remember Allaah at all times and begin every task with ‘Bismillah’.
He should recite ‘La ilaha illallaah wahdahu laa sharika lahu lahulmulko wa lahulhamd wa huwa alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer.’ 100 times after Salaatal Fajr (morning prayers).

And the Prophet (pbuh) was truthful when he said: “Whosoever says:
La ilaha illallaah wahdahu laa sharika lahu lahulmulko wa lahulhamd wa huwa alaa kulli shay’in Qadeer.
100 times a day, will have a reward equal to the manumission of 10 slaves, will have ten good deeds added to and ten bad deeds erased from his register, and will be protected by this supplication the Satan throughout the day until the evening, No one is better than he who says this supplication except a man who says more.”
Refer: Al-Bukhari (In FathAl-Baari 6/338) and Muslim (An-Nawawi. 17/17)

He should read the Qur’an every day, or may even listen to its recitation if he is illiterate.
He should keep in company of pious people.
He should observe morning and evening supplications and start every task with the name of Allaah.

It is best to recite the following over a cup/bowl of water and then drinking from it and also adding that water into more water and taking a bath with it.

Surah al-Fatiha
Ayat-ul-kursi
Last three Surahs of Qur’an
It should be recited in a way that the air from the mouth touches the surface of the water. It will relieve any pain/illness from Shaytan instantly, All by Allaah’s Leave.

Overall, it is the Remembrance of Allaah that keeps the Evil away. Hence one should try to follow the Sunnah as much as one can, in order to seek protection from the Evil that Allaah has created.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
05-04-2012, 09:39 PM
www.hijamaclinic.net - free rukya services

Scimi

ILuvAllah
05-04-2012, 10:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
www.hijamaclinic.net - free rukya services

Scimi
Oh they are located in Luton. Ok that would be good for me

ILuvAllah
05-04-2012, 10:16 PM
But I see they do charge money. A Hijama appointment generally costs £30 :s

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
05-04-2012, 10:29 PM

ILuvAllah
05-04-2012, 11:28 PM
@Abz2000 brother I dont understand Arabic :(

Scimitar
05-05-2012, 02:13 AM
Sis, Hijamaclinic only charge for hijama, which is called cupping in English. The rukya is free. Infact, if you look through the site, you can find their email and explain your issue, they'll get back to you ...

Try them.

Scimi

ILuvAllah
05-05-2012, 02:52 AM
Sis, Hijamaclinic only charge for hijama, which is called cupping in English. The rukya is free. Infact, if you look through the site, you can find their email and explain your issue, they'll get back to you ...

Try them.

Scimi
Thanks akhi. I will call them tomorrow Insha'Allah. My uncle lives in Luton, so it will be easy for me to go there. I just hope they give me an appointment soon Insha'Allah.

ILuvAllah
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Brother scimitar, I called him today. his name is yasin. He was reciting surah Fatiha over the phone and suddenly the phone got cut off. Then he called back and said it cut off the phone, then he continued reciting. btw, have you ever met him brother? how do u know him?

Ramadan90
05-05-2012, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iluv♥Allah
Brother scimitar, I called him today. his name is yasin. He was reciting surah Fatiha over the phone and suddenly the phone got cut off. Then he called back and said it cut off the phone, then he continued reciting. btw, have you ever met him brother? how do u know him?
:uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh:

ILuvAllah
05-05-2012, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
:uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh::uuh:
:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

Scimitar
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM
I know him because I have used their services before ukhti.

They are good people alhamdulillah.

When you say "it cut off the phone"... was you referring to jinn?

Scimi

Muslim Woman
05-05-2012, 11:35 PM
:sl:

Treatment for sihr

sis , did u get all these in Hadith ?

ILuvAllah
05-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I know him because I have used their services before ukhti.

They are good people alhamdulillah.

When you say "it cut off the phone"... was you referring to jinn?

Scimi

Yes thats what he said.

ILuvAllah
05-05-2012, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

sis , did u get all these in Hadith ?
Yes, I got it from the book Jinn and Human Sickness

Muslim Woman
05-06-2012, 12:03 AM

Yes, I got it from the book Jinn and Human Sickness
but about all the details like using olive oil , how to drink water etc - these are mentioned in authentic hadith ?

btw what is senna ?

ILuvAllah
05-06-2012, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

but about all the details like using olive oil , how to drink water etc - these are mentioned in authentic hadith ?

btw what is senna ?

Yes, senna, olive oil all are mentioned in Quran and Hadith. Senna is one type of plant and senna leaves is an authentic Prophetic medicine.

Jalal~
05-06-2012, 01:25 AM

so how do you know that someone did black magic on you?

Endymion
05-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Good question,Jalal.I second this :statisfie And most importantly,why they did that?Do they have any problem with you?

ILuvAllah
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
I found out when the shaykh did ruqyah on me. my father's side family did this on us because of jealousy.

Jalal~
05-07-2012, 10:05 PM
so for all i know, black magic could have been done on me, and i just dont realize it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!