/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Commiting Sin And Not Feeling to Make Taubah

biz
05-07-2012, 01:04 AM
What advice do you have for a person whos making a big sin but not feeling to make taubah but still feels guilty and hopeless? Guess that not feeling to make taubah is because the person is angry with himself and sad falling into sin from time to time. (talking about some bigger sin)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
05-07-2012, 02:48 AM
Assalamualikum

After committing a sin if the person feels guilty then that's the first step to tawbah and asking forgiveness. When you commit a sin mostly of the person has a bit of faith then he will get angry but asking forgiveness from your lord not only erases your sins but also gives you a sort of peace in your heart.

‎"Sins need to be burnt, either with the pain of regret in this world or with the fire of hell in the hereafter."
- Ibn al-Qayyim

You are also a human being you sometimes sin but always remember whenever you sin a voice comes from your mind saying you that this is wrong you should not do it but we ignore it. Think that whatever that voice came it was from Allah - Most Just and merciful who created you who created you so that you can worship him. Not only through reciting Quran and prayer but also through your intentions and supplications.

When you feel you cannot take it any more, complain to Him and Him alone, then wait patiently until he answers your supplication.
Seek solace with the supplication of Yaqub (AS) over his son, Yusuf (AS), “Indeed I complain of my grief and sorrow only to Allah…”
(Quran 12:86)

"...And never give up hope of Allah's soothing Mercy: Truly no one despairs of Allah's soothing Mercy except those who have no faith." (12:87)

And He it is Who is One True God in the heavens and in the earth. He knows your deeds - both secret and open - and knows fully whatever you earn.(6:3)

Indeed, Allah loves those who are constantly repentant and loves those who purify themselves. [Surah Baqara 2:222]

"And never let Satan avert you. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy"
[Surat Az Zukhruf 43:62]

And never say of anything, "Indeed, I will do that tomorrow,"
Except [when adding], "If Allah wills." And remember your Lord when you forget [it] and say, "Perhaps my Lord will guide me to what is nearer than this to right conduct."
[Surah-kahf:23-4]

Supplicate to Allah to make it easy for you :
(O Muhammad), when My servants ask you about Me, tell them I am quite near; I hear and answer the call of the caller whenever he calls Me. Let them listen to My call and believe in Me; perhaps they will be guided aright.
(Surah Baqara 2:186)

'Remember Me; I will remember you'- (Surah Tawbah 2:152)

biz
05-07-2012, 10:25 AM
JazakAllah Khair

This brother feel not to pray but he does his 5 daily, after making these sin he's been very low

- Qatada -
05-07-2012, 10:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by biz
JazakAllah Khair

This brother feel not to pray but he does his 5 daily, after making these sin he's been very low

:salamext:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (

), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said:

A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).#
#
http://sunnah.com/qudsi40

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!