/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reminder....

Al-Wasia
05-08-2012, 03:20 AM
A woman said: ”while I was praying, my little daughter came to me and called me over and over again, but I didn't answer her of course because I was performing Salaah.

Her 6 years old brother came to her and told her: ” Shame on you !! How can you interrupt their dialogue!! Don’t you see that mom is talking to Allah !! "

When I heard these words coming from my little son, I got chills throughout my body, I felt humiliation and shame of myself because I was unaware of the greatness of the One I am standing between His Hands! I was in the presence of the Creator of the heaven and the earth, talking to Him and yet I was rushing through my salah."

The words of my little son moved me so much that I remembered them every time I made Takbeer to perform Salah!

Subhan Allah, the One Who sends wise messages through children to remind the adults.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
05-08-2012, 11:48 AM
:sl:

MashaAllah , may Allah bless the kid who taught mom & us a good lesson.

~ Sabr ~
05-08-2012, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Wasia
Shame on you !! How can you interrupt their dialogue!! Don’t you see that mom is talking to Allah !!
:omg: Subhaan Allaah....

Periwinkle18
05-08-2012, 01:47 PM
aww mashaAllah srsly sis a reminder for us :) jazakAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!