/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Powerful Islamic Videos & Influential Lectures...?

Al-bint
05-09-2012, 07:38 AM
:sl:

Hope everyone is good!

We need some really powerful videos and lectures to show people around me addressing the basic needs to practice Islam is the present world. Mostly the audience will only consist of girls, so the videos will be shown accordingly. Till now, we are done with a video named 'Queens Of Islam', some of the lectures by the speaker Br. Muhammad Abdul Jabbar which by far have proved to be quite effective by the grace of Allah! Insha Allah we are looking forward towards more. Could anyone guide me towards some videos and lectures that we might use? we have many videos for now, but I just thought that may be the ones you suggest might be better.

If you know of any such videos please post the link here.

Also if you know of any speaker whose lectures are really good, just give me the name of the Scholar/Speaker.

Jazakallah in advance
Wasalaamualaikum warahmatullah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 07:45 AM
:salamext:

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 07:49 AM

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 07:50 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...-jahannam.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Short 5 min video - worth listening to

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 08:14 AM

Death - Are you ready? (Short 5 min video)

~ Sabr ~
05-10-2012, 08:20 AM

~ Sabr ~
05-11-2012, 09:44 AM

ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN

إحسان
05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh sister,

This one is my personal favourite, it brought me to tears, no actually I was literally bawling - my eyes become watery whenever I share the story to my family and friends. Reflection on: how precious a mother is, your duty as a child and the power of dua!

The story of Julaybib (ra) not a particularly known Sahabah, I had only come across him a year ago. A brave man who loved Islam but was constantly rejected by ladies because of his appearance. Reflection on: life, appreciating Gods creation, his bravery, his iman ..

The Best:
A Meeting With Allah (swt), absolutely breathtaking and I guarantee you, your heart will tremble and your eyes will be filled with tears. What's better than knowing you can meet the One who created you, and all that you know of - the Most Merciful, Allah (swt)? Listening to this will increase your hearts desire to go Jannah, increasing your iman insha'Allah and striving to do good deeds to be of the People of Jannah!

~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 01:23 PM

~ Sabr ~
05-14-2012, 02:43 PM

Al-bint
09-01-2012, 01:05 PM
:bump1::bump1::bump1::bump1:

AKStore.com
11-12-2012, 12:59 PM
As'slaamu Al'aikum

Have you heard of Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq? You will find many short videos on youtube, which are generally excerpts from Tafsir or Ahadeeth lessons conducted by Al Kawthar Academy.

I have tried posting some links but I'm not allowed yet.
If you visit akstore.com you will find the lectures available there.

whale95
11-12-2012, 04:24 PM
I cant post links here! :(

Watch : 1. Ummar bin El Khattab by Amr Khaled ( Building civilisations)
2. Fattabiouni English or Arabic (Revive the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh))

I guess I have a lot of videos to watch! :P

Al-bint
11-18-2012, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AKStore.com
Have you heard of Shaykh Riyadh Ul Haq?
ummm. No . I havnt but I'll check inSha Allah! Jazakallah
format_quote Originally Posted by whale95
I cant post links here!

Watch : 1. Ummar bin El Khattab by Amr Khaled ( Building civilisations)
2. Fattabiouni English or Arabic (Revive the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh))

I guess I have a lot of videos to watch! :P
InSha Allah I'll try these too. Jazakallah

P.S. these days the videos uploaded by channels SoldiersOfAllah2 & TheMercifulServant are worth watching! They are awsome indeed! i loved them and showed them to as many people as I could...

Wasalaam!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!